Antipathy

What is Love

I closed my eyes shut. I knew Baekhyun would never forgive me for what Ive done. For what Kai has done to me. I was about to cry but then the doctor tapped my shoulder so I looked up.

He smiled and it creeped me out.

"Mae, you have no idea who I am do you?" he asked.

"No, all I know is your a doctor... why am I suppose to?" I cringed.

"Ah, so he hasnt bragged about me, what a liar. Hi my name is Kim Jongdae. Kai's somewhat relative I-"

"Wait mwo? But Kai always said he was lonely.."

"Its complicated to explain. Look I know he really likes you and I-"

"Look. I know he does, but no matter what I'll never love him the way he loves me." I sighed. He was about to say something back until another nurse called his name. He left the papers behind and ran to the nurse. I got up and looked at the paper.

My eyes widened.

He lied. That baby was not Kai's but Baekhyuns. How dare he troll me like that? Aish Jongdae.

He ran back inside and gasped as he saw me looking at the results.

"Look I-"

I interrupted and ranted,"Did you know what you just did? Why the hell would you do this? Did Kai tell you to this? Huh? Was your plan to destroy me and Baekhyuns relationship?!"

"No Kai has nothing to do with this. I didnt mean to.. I just wanted you to hang out with my bro. You hurt him and I didnt like it so I did this. Im sorry."

I gave him a look then grabbed my things and left. I had no idea where Baekhyun would go or do. I ran outside and there he was.

"Baby... the doctor was lying.. look its our baby.." I tried handing him the paper but it was useless.

"You think even if it was our baby or not, I wouldnt be mad? Mae you agreed you did have with Kai! When was this? While I was gone? Perfect timing wasnt it?" His face kept getting redder and redder as his tears kept falling.

"Babe, it wasnt my decision! Kai rapped me without my permission! What, do you think I'd want to have with Kai? Do you not trust me? You pretend like you havent had with another person while you were with me either!" I yelled.

I was angry and confused. I didnt know what to do but yell.

He stopped for a moment and punched a nearby wall. I jolted and cried even more. I heard him panting and tried going closer to him.

I failed as he walked away to his car and drove away and left me at the hospital alone.


For the next few days, I stayed home in bed. My mom tried everything she could to help but I kept pushing everyone away. Baekhyun hadnt texted nor called me. I was sure we were over.

I cried every night even though I knew it was worthless. But I was mad at myself. I was mad at the world. I wanted to die.

My mom thought I was going crazy so she called the doctor to check me up just in case for my babys sake. The doctor came in and after he checked me up he said that I had to start eating more for the babys health. 

Ever since then I started to eat again and my mother was making sure every hour that I was fine.

"Honey, look Im pretty sure Baek-"

"Dont you dare speak his name. Im fine mom. Just leave me be." There again. I shut her out. She moved away from my bed and closed my bedroom door. 

A few months later, I finally had the courage to go out. My mom and I went to go out to get some ice cream.

"Thanks mom, I really needed this," I said as I my ice cream.

"Remember Im here if anything okay?" she smiled. I was about to smile until I saw someone unexpected walk in.

Kai.

I looked at him then he noticed and looked at me back. I stood up from my chair then walked up to him.

"Mae.. how are you?" he asked.

"How am I? Thats what youre going to ask me? Youre not going to apologize for what your little friend did? Or actually for what youve done?" My anger could not be bottled up anymore.

"Mae.. look I heard what Chen did, and I am sorry. I didnt know he'd do that.."

"YOU THINK THATS ALL THE BLAME YOUVE DONE?" I yelled as I pushed him. My mother tried stopping me and moved me back. I fought back and pushed her away. "You freaking me Kai! Now Baekhyun thinks I cheated on him and broke up with me. Right before we were about to get married... and you think.. apologizing is going to solve everything?! You know.. I was fine before when you were the reason for why me and Baekhyun fought but now youre also the reason why we broke up? Youre just pathetic. Also I thought I'd never say this but... Kai I hate you. So bad."

I wiped away my tears and left the store. My mother followed and helped calming down. 

"Honey please calm down. Your baby..."

She was right. I sighed and looked at my mom. She nodded as she knew what I meant. We went back to the car and drove back home. 

I never came out the house again since that accident. 

Then an unexpected thing happened.

"Honey theres someone here for you!" my mother announced. I ignored her at first but then she kept yelling my name so I gave up and went downstairs. 

"Whos there?" I groaned. I looked up and I froze.

"Hey Mae.."

"Baekhyun?"


A/N: Updated! Mianhae for such a long wait.. and sorry if its a bit confusing, comment if you have any questions and I'll be sure to reply and please give me feedback, thanks!