Chapter 1

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee buttoned up her blouse as she looked at her reflection on the mirror. She tied her long black hair into a simple ponytail and took her hand phone from the side table, placing it inside her bag. The door squeaked opened, and a woman in her late 20s entered the room. She bowed as she saw sohee. “Miss, I came to see if you have already woken up.” She said. “I’m up.” Sohee said briefly as she made her way out of the room.

Carefully, she climbed down the spiral stairs. “Sohee...Come and have breakfast with us.” She heard her stepmom called when she walked pass the dining hall. She stopped her pace and glanced up, looking at her stepmom. She took the chance to flash a smile at Sohee. “I’m late..” Sohee answered coldly, not replying her smile and walked away from there. Even though her stepmom never treated her badly, she just couldn’t accept the fact that somebody’s replacing her mom’s place. The thought of having another woman in her mom’s position, is just too much for her to handle and she hates it.

“Miss Sohee. Good Morning.” A man bowed. “Your dad asked me to send you to college today.” He said, opening the car door. “I can drive myself.” She said as she walked to her red Audi. “But Miss Sohee, I was instructed by your...” Before he could even finish his sentence, she slammed the door and drove away.

“I can take care of myself, dad.” She said as she drove her car.

Kim Sohee is the only daughter of Kim Jin Hee, the owner of one of Korea’s biggest company. In the eyes of others, her life is basically perfect. With the money her father owns, she could get anything she desires, from branded clothes to designer handbags and jewelleries. Besides being rich, she’s also known for her natural beauty. Her porcelain milky white skin and her long shiny black hair are to die for. She also had the perfect body that every girl could dream of.

But despite that, Sohee is also known for her ‘not-so-friendly’ attitude. Her coldness had cause people to label her as the arrogant princess.

After parking her car at the usual spot, she got off the car. “Good morning Sunshine...” Sunmi appeared out of nowhere. “Good morning...” She replied her with a slight smile. “You are early today..” She said causing Sohee to flash her smile a bit.

Out of all people, Sunmi is the only person who can make her smile. The two had been best friends since they were 10 years

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter