That familiar feeling

Hello, Goodybye, and Everything in Between
  My eyes began slowly opening and instantly I regretted it. The sunlight had caught me off guard and blurred my vision. I shut my eyes again and pulled my sheets over my head for extra security. What the hell caused me to wake up anyway? Within a fee seconds, I suddenly felt someone jumping in the spot next to me, answering my thought. I threw my blanket onto the person next to me and sat up with my eyes still closed. 
  "Yah, its so early! You couldn't just let me sleep?", I whined while forcing my eyes open. "What time is it?", I asked while feeling around my bed, searching for my phone. 
  "8:32." He tossed me my phone. 
  "Why do you have my phone? How'd you even get inside?"
  "Your mom, who else? She always lets me in. By the way, your phone kept buzzing, so I stopped it. When did you get Hoya's number?" 
  "Last night.", i brushed my fingers through my hair, untangling the knots and trying to maintain it's waves."Wait... Who gave you permission to look through my phone?"
  "No one had to. We're bestfriends. Were not suppose to keep secrets from each other. Unless its for the better." I just shook my head, ran my fingers through my messy hair, and sighed. 
  "Oppa, its a saturday. We have all day to do something. Why'd you come by so early? I can't even function correctly right now.", I whined, exaggerating my hand gestures. 
  "Pabo, I dont have as much free time anymore. I have practice today, and I wanted to do something before then. Plus, we rarely talked yesterday since we were with the members all of yesterday." Even though I badly wanted to lay back down and snuggle back into my sheets, his argument was really strong and I knew he was right. 
  "Okay, im getting up."
  He smiled, feeling accomplished. I slowly stood up and Myungsoo quickly took the space I had vacated. He laid his arms behind his head. 
  "I'll wait here for you.", He yawned and stretched his back. I looked out the window to check the weather. Although the sun was shining, the sky was filled with clouds and it was windy. I walked to my closet and took out a black tank top, a knitted cardigan and denim shorts. It'll keep me cool and warm at the same time. I walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and began straightening my hair. On my final layer, I heard three knocks on my door. 
  "Why are you taking so long?"
  "Im straightening my hair"
  "Your hair is nice wavvy. Just leave it!" 
  "Im already almost done, just give me five minutes!" I heard his hand slide down the door, and his feet shuffle away. Aish, so impatient.
  I quickly finished my hair, took one last look in the mirror, and walked out. 
  "Im done, lets go." Myungsoo stood from the edge of my bed and we walked down the stairs. When I reached the front door, I turned, searching for my mom. She wasnt in the living room.  
  "Im going out, Umma! Ill be back before 7! Saranghae, and dont over exert yourself!", I yelled while twisting the door knob. She'll hear it. I walked out, Myungsoo following behind. 
  "Where we going?"
  "I dont know. I didnt plan anything. What do you want to do?", he asked, closing my front door behind him. I shrugged and heard someone call from behind me. 
  "Min j!" 
  I turned around, finding all of infinite. 
  "Aish, why are you guys here? It's suppose to be only me andMinji today!" 
  "We were looking for you and when we went to your house, but your mom said you were here."
  "Aish.", Myungsoo ruffled his hair in frustration, grabbed my arm and began storming off. 
  "Yah, I have my car.", Dongwoo called out, dangling his keys. Myungsoo stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at me. His eyes looked from me to Dongwoo. I laughed and nodded, and we walked back. 
  "As long as we get to come along.", Dongwoo said. Myungsoo agreed reluctantly, and we were on our way. 
  Although Dongwoo had a big car, it couldnt fit all of eight of us, woohyun and sunggyu sat in the trunk. 
  "You didnt even message me back.", Hoya playfully pouted. 
  "Ahh, I didnt check my messages this morning. Mian.", I smiled, pushing my bangs out of my face. He nodded and turned to the window. I took out my phone to check my messages. 
 Mooooorning. The weather looks pretty cold today, dont you think?    Im inside and I can already feel the wind🌀 
  Are you not up yet? Well, message me back when you are. Oh, want to come watch our practice today? 
  ~new close friend.
  "Why'd you end your message like that?", i chuckled. 
  "What?"
  "'New close friend'"
  "Well, we dont have nicknames for eachother yet."
  "Alright, fine. Ill think of one so you dont have to call yourself that anymore.", i laughed. 
  "Can I really come watch your guys' practice?", I openly asked. 
  "Sure. If you want.", myungsoo shrugged. 
 
   We ended up only going to eat lunch. We took too long arguing on a place to go. By the time we finished arguing, they only had an hour left until practice. 
  Now at their company's building, we were taking the elevator up to their studio. It was really nice here. Clean. It felt surreal-- To have them as my friends. What had I done in my past life to have such a lucky life now? 
  We finally got into their practice room.
  I set my bag down on a corner and sat against the wall. Across the room was a mirrored wall. There's a terrace on the left of the room, and a table that seats five sat in the middle of it. The room is pretty empty, with only a few equipment set against the wall. It was air conditioned, and despite the amount of hours they claimed they spent in their-- sweating and practicing-- the room looked clean and barely used and smelt fresh. They all took a while to set up and finally, they began dancing 'Destiny'. 
  Myungsoo started in the center; just like in the music video. His eyes has changed demeanor and every move he made was filled with charisma. I couldn't help but laugh. He looked really good, but the sight of it infront of my eyes seemed funny. As they continued dancing, I noticed Hoya. My focus shifted from member to member but kept going back to Hoya. Seeing him dance in such a close perspective really made his reputation as infinite's best dancer more believable. When they finally finished, I began clapping. 
  "Daeeebak~". They all chuckled at me. This was only the beginning of the practice. After watching the same dance for about 40 minutes, I decided to stand on the terrace. As soon as I slid open the glass door, wind blew into my face and warm, fresh air filled my lungs. It felt good after being in the air condition for so long. I sat on one of the chairs, and looked at the view. I could see the street and cars. People were conversing with one another; walking and crossing the street. I could see families, couples and business men. This view wasn't too significant, but beyond the roads and people, I could see a harbor far ahead. Above the harbor, the sun was just about to set. The boats were all settling down and birds were flying across the sky, trying to find a tree to spend a night in. Suddenly the door behind me slid open, and Woohyun came walking out. 
  "Enjoying the view?", he asked, water bottle in hand. Sweat was beading down his neck and I noticed a white towel hanging around the back of his neck. 
  "Yeah. The sun's setting. Its nice to see. I haven't watched a sunset in a while." 
  "I enjoy watching the people down there. Sometimes I come up with a story depending on what they're doing. Like the lady with the coffee? She seems kind of mad. I can picture her storming out of the coffee shop over there after her boyfriend dumped her." 
  "Oppa, what kind of story is that? You're so weird.", I chuckled.
  "Well, its normal. I kind of miss that. Being normal. I love where I am today, but'd it'd be nice to just sit for a while, maybe find a girl to talk to. Something normal.", He sighed and looked down at his hands that were settled on top of the railing, holding his water bottle. 
  "Oppa, I have a girl that likes you. Want to meet her?", I smirked. 
  "Does she look like you? In that case, then yes.", he chuckled. 
  "Aiii, so greasy. Seriously though, I think you'd like her. Shes an athlete." 
  "Waaah, Athletes are the best.", he winked. We both laughed and walked back into the room. Everyone was picking up their things and had already changed out of their sweaty clothes. 
  "You guys only practiced for like, two hours.", I said, checking my phone for the time. "Don't you guys practice longer than that?"
  "Well, we got tired, plus, you're here and its almost 5. We need to bring you home." 
  "I dont have to be home until seven."
  "Well, let's go to L's house then." Everyone agreed and off we went. 
  When we got their, it was 5:24. We all decided to play basketball, which was kind of weird since they just practiced dancing, but I just went along with it. We were split into two teams. Me, Hoya, Woohyun, and sunggyu vs Myungsoo, Sungjong,Dongwoo and Sungyeol. The game was pretty intense, especially since I was the only girl playing with seven other boys. It was easier than it was when I was younger since I now have much more stamina and my competitiveness was much more intense. In the end we lost. Most of the shots were made by Myungsoo. Even after six years, he was dangerously good. 
  "Oppa, did you still practice basketball? Your skills really are still the best.", I praised and held my thumb up good. 
  "I didn't have to practice much. Im the best at everything.", he gloated, lowering his head to look at me. I playfully scowled. 
  "Not everything. Hoya's the best dancer in infinite, remember?", I teased. 
  "Yah, so what? Tch." I chuckled and pushed his shoulder.
  "Im kidding Oppa, you're not completely bad at dancing."
  "Aish, this rascal.", he began, ruffling my hair, purposely to frustrate me. 
  "Yah, don't do that do min ji!" Sungyeol defended, pulling me away. We both stuck our tongues out at Myungsoo. Soon enough, all the members joined in and Myungsoo was left defenseless and without people on his side. 
  "Aish, these kids.", he checked his watch. "Yah, its 6:48 already. I'll bring you home." He wagged his hand, signaling me to walk over. I did as told and followed. The rest of infinite walked the opposite way, going to their own home to rest. 
  "Oppa, how come you stopped contacting me for so long?", I asked. He was silent for a while, but finally replied. 
  "I just got really busy. Mianhe, really. I know you must've felt hurt." He softly apologized.
   "It hurt at first. But I understood how tiring it must've been for you. I was kind of scared you'd forget about me , though.", I replied. The atmosphere seemed gloomy around us. It felt weird 
  "Oppa, want to have dinner over? Let's catch up and tell stories. Its been a while since we just... Talked." He looked up at me, softly smiled, and agreed. 
 
  We are both lying on my bed, looking up at the ceiling and just telling stories. It made me remember all the times we've spent in my room. Its usually weird for a boy and girl to be in a room together, but we grew up together. Everything felt very nostalgic.
  He told me a few stories about some fans hes encountered and ive told him what i've been doing for the past six years. My stories were nothing compared to his. He's been traveling all around, and i've been stuck in the same place. It made me feel kind of small. But he was following his dream. So it's okay. I continued to tell him about a math competition I had won last year with my team. He had teased me about being a nerd. Whatever. 
  I took out a picture of my math team. I watched as he looked at the photo. His eyes quickly scanned the backround and trophy and began scanning the people in the picture. Suddenly, his eyes stopped, and he pushed himself up. 
  "Who's this girl?", he pointed at someone. Her hair reached the middle of her back and her head was  tilted to the side, positioned for the picture. She was Haeun. Boys adored her, but she always rejected them. She was confident, but very humble. She was nice. I've never been close friends with her, but I did enjoy her company. She had a really contagious smile. It'd give people an inner happiness. Its weird, but completely true. Suddenly, my stomach began to turn, as I anticipated what was coming next.
  "Err, thats Haeun. Howcome? Do you know her?"
  "Min ji, she's beautiful. Will you introduce her to me?" 
  I felt my heart drop and my chest tighten. The feeling was so similar to that day six years ago. I struggled to response, and I knew he was impatiently waiting for my response. 
  "Uh, yeah. Sure.", I softly smiled.
  "Waaah, thanks Minji. You're really the best." He gave me a friendly hug, and I hugged back, trying not to let what I was feeling affect me. He pulled away and I just smiled, letting him know it wasn't a big deal. But it was. It felt like he was leaving all over again. I thought something could never ever make me go through the same pain. I never ever thought in my whole life, Myungsoo would be asking me this one favor. I never ever thought he'd fall for a girl. Especially one he's only seen in a photo. I looked at the time; 9:00. 
  "Oppa, its late. Youre mom's gonna get mad if you stay to long. I'll walk you home." 
  "It's okay, just walk me to the door. The walk back would be dangerous.", I agreed and walked him to the door. We bid eachother a goodnight, and he walked home, with a extra skip in his steps. I closed the door and walked back to my room. I laid on my bed.
  I really had to fight hard against what I was feeling. In fact, since the day he came back, I had been denying it all together. I would've continued to live that way. But things have changed. To deny what I was feeling and to pretend to support his feelings were to difficult for me to endure. I liked Kim Myungsoo. He likes Haeun.