Angel

Immortal Love

     "Kevin? That's a nice name." Ji Yung said smiling lightly. But to her dissapointment, Kevin didn't answer. Instead he revert his attention back to his book. He didn't seem like a person who wants to talk. Ji Yung looked at Kevin's face which were set in a grim line. Slowly, Ji Yung examined him like he was some sort of laboratory experiment. Unable to stand it any longer, Kevin turned to look at her.

     "What is it?" Kevin asked, his tone obviously annoyed.

    A little shocked at how Kevin responded, Ji Yung recoiled a little. "Nothing but...HEY!" Ji Yung shouted when Kevin started to turn back to his book. Kevin rolled his eyes in disbelief. How could he even manage to meet someone as annoying as she is. Still a little pissed off, Kevin force himself to turn towards her. "Would you mind stop reading for a moment? You haven't even answered my question!" Ji Yung started nagging at him. When Kevin couldn't stand it anymore, he shut his book close which made a loud sound that instantly silent Ji Yung.

    "What do you want me to answer?" Kevin asked, his face red with anger. He was strangely annoyed at Ji Yung. Normally, he wasn't like this but when he was with her it just seem like he can't control himself. 

     "Well...I just wanted to know why i have never met you before..." Ji Yung trailed off. Kevin looked at her a little weirdly like whatever she said was somehow connected to what he had done. Instead of answering her question, Kevin was deep in thought. How is this possible...I'm sure i cast the spell correctly. How is it that the spell didn't reach her? Kevin thought deeply. Ji Yung seemed to notice that Kevin wasn't answering her question and quickly snapped her fingers to wake him up. That did the trick. Kevin looked at her for a while, his expression seem to show a certain amount of...confusion? But then it revert back to the cold and sad look.

      "I don't know." Kevin asnwered her shortly and went back to reading his book. Ji Yung was more confused than ever but just then there was a loud cry of pain. Kevin immediately turn alert and stood up to follow the voice. Not knowing what to do and half-confused, Ji Yung followed suit. It was pretty hard to keep up with Kevin. He moved so fast that at one time, Ji Yung thought he was teleporting here and there because one minute Kevin was in front of her and the next he was at the end of the corridor. To keep up, Ji Yung had to run. 

       They arrived at the infirmary. There was a girl lying in bed, her leg were soaked in blood. Looking at it, Ji Yung understood that she probably fell onto something that was made of glass. So that was why she cried out in pain. A nasty wound like that would made almost anyone cry out in pain. There weren't anyone in the infirmary, probably because the nurse had restriced anyone from going in and was now running to the staff room to find a teacher. Kevin walked towards her, his face looked serious. The girl had fainted.

        Akwardly, Ji Yung stepped closer to watch. She wasn't even sure if they should be here. Why did Kevin even come here? What she saw scared her, Kevin grab the nearest glass cup which was by the bed and broke it with his bare hands. Ji Yung was horrified at the scene. But instead of red blood that was suppose to gush out of the wound, the colour gold came out. Ji Yung stared wide-eyed at Kevin. Not knowing what to do. Slowly, Kevin drip the gold liquid onto the girl's bleeding wound. Instantly, the bleeding stop and the wound seem to be closing. In a matter of second, the girl's leg seemed as good as new except for the leftover blood stain.

         Ji Yung stared at Kevin, wide open in shocked. Kevin turn back to look at her, he looked tired, like the healing stuff took a lot of his energy. Kevin tried to stand up, but he staggered and before Ji Yung could reach him, he passed out and fell onto the floor.

xxx (Ji Yung's dorm)

          Kevin woke up, his head hurt so badly and for a second he thought he was back in his own dorm. He was laying on a bed and he scanned the room. It look like his dorm except for the things in the room. There were bags and even some clothes that belong to a girl hanging behind the door. Kevin's eye widened at that and he quickly sat up, earning a huge groan as he felt his energy left him again. At that, someone beside Kevin who he didn't notice at first suddenly sat up. It was Ji Yung. Her eyes were filled with concern.

          "Are you okay? You're not hurt are you, Kevin?" Ji Yung asked, woried. Kevin stare at Ji Yung for some time then pull away. Why hadn't she run away from me? Kevin thought to himself. If anyone had saw what he did they would most probably be the first one to run off screaming their lungs out. Instead, Ji Yung even helped him. Ignoring her question, Kevin tried to get up again but Ji Yung held him down. "Don't move. Rest a little more. You'll be fine in a few hours." Ji Yung said putting her hand on his chest and pushing him down gently. Kevin push her hand away roughly and sat up again. It was hurting his back but he didn't care. He felt so weak and he hated to feel that way.

        "Where am i?" Kevin demanded. He didn't meant for it to be said in that tone but he couldn't control himself. He was getting angry for no reason. After all, Ji Yung had only helped him. Ji Yung didn't seem offended.

         "In my dorm. You passed out and since i didn't know which dorm you were in, i brought you here first." Ji Yung explained. 

         "Why did you help me?" Kevin asked. 

         "Well...you passed out in front of me so it wasn't like i had much choice anyway." Ji Yung said jokingly and smile at him gently. Kevin didn't return the smile.

          "Aren't you afraid of what i did?" Kevin asked again, this time his tone softened at Ji Yung's smile. Kevin couldn't deny how much he love to see people smile. It has been so long since anyone smiled to him like that. Her smile was genuine and Kevin like that fact a lot.

           "I was. But it's not like you kill anyone. You just helped a girl. Bad guys don't help, so i figure you're probably a good guy." Ji Yung laughed softly. "Aside from that...you have to tell me everything. Are you some sort of creature? I'm 100% sure you're not from earth." Ji Yung leaned forward in curiousity.

           "I'm an angel. The reason why you don't see blood coming out from me is because i'm an immortal. That gold liquid is called 'Ichor'. Also known as the blood of the gods. 'Ichor' has the power to heal a person's wound and is especially effective towards mortal." Kevin explained slowly, letting Ji Yung catch everything he said.

           "But...angel's don't exist. It's just a myth, just a legend." Ji Yung reasoned, taking in everything slowly.

           "Then you don't exist any more than we do. Face it, angels exist. The reason why your world is so peaceful is because of us." Kevin said. "Help me up. I'll show you." Reluctantly, Ji Yung helped Kevin up. Kevin staggered a little but manage to stable himself. He motion for Ji Yung to stand further away then clench his fist tight. Ji Yung felt a kind of power radiating from Kevin's body and all around Kevin's body it was filled with a thin blue veil of mist. When the mist dissapeared, Ji Yung was more stunned than ever. There was a pair of wings behind Kevin's back. It was white and beautiful. Just like those in the movie, it was indeed beautiful.

             Kevin's head spinned and he felt dizzy, summoning his wings was tiring and doing it at a time like this was even worse, before Kevin could react, he stumble. Ji Yung was admiring the wings that she didn't notice Kevin stagger in front of her. It was only when Kevin's wings were being recollected in that she noticed. Quickly she pull Kevin to the bed. "W-Why did you show me this? You could have lie to me or something." Ji Yung asked, leaning towards Kevin.

            "Perhaps it was because i felt that i owe it to you." Kevin answered and before he could say another word, his eyes close as he pass out again. Ji Yung stare at the boy in front of her and, for the first time, she felt strangely warm deep inside.


[A/N] Sorry it took me so long to update >.< I spend most of my time making a new UKISS video so I couldn't update T.T Thanks for waiting =)

Feedback and comments are appreciated ^^