Smile

Immortal Love

  It was late, close to midnight but Kevin still sat there. He looked like he was in pain. SooHyun sat beside Kevin, staring at him. Kevin didn't care. He just kept drinking and drinking. Kevin hope the pain would go away but it didn't work. He emptied 2 bottles of soju and the pain was still evident. Kevin was still wide awake. This was the first time something like this happened. Kevin was a light drinker. He couldn't drink much without passing out but this time, alcohol didn't work. Kevin couldn't pass out no matter how much he drank. He called on another bottle which SooHyun didn't look too happy about it.

 SooHyun looked at Kevin, shaking his head in disapproval. 

 "Stop drinking Kevin. I don't know what got to you but just stop." SooHyun said gripping Kevin's hand from reaching the cup. Kevin push SooHyun's hand away roughly and continue drinking. "Tell me what happen." SooHyun said pushing the bottle away from Kevin. At first, Kevin was reluctant to say anything but seeing that SooHyun wasn't going to let him touch the soju bottle finally made him spill everything. Kevin explained everything. From how he met Ji Yung to how he slay that crazy demon in front of her. 

 "You scared her didn't you?" SooHyun asked as he pass the bottle to Kevin. Kevin nodded and pop open the bottle before pouring it into the cup and drinking it up. 'This is the first time i've seen Kevin look like this since Su Jin died.' SooHyun thought to himself. "That's it, Kevin. No more drinks for you. Remember what happened the last time you got drunk? You showed everyone in the bar that you had wings and told them you were an angel. It took me a whole night to wipe off their memories! I'm not letting this happen anymore. Come with me." SooHyun said helping Kevin get up and pulling him out the bar. 

 "Hyung!" Kevin whined as he tried to pull away from SooHyun's grip. But it was fruitless, SooHyun was stronger than Kevin. Angrily SooHyun hit Kevin in the head hard enough for him to get back to his senses. Which did nothing but made Kevin pass out. Sighing, SooHyun helped Kevin up and walked him back to his school dorm. 

xxx 

 Ji Yung sat in front of the TV staring at it. The TV wasn't even on but Ji Yung didn't care. She was deep in thought. Was she being too rough on Kevin? Ji Yung didn't mean to but it scared her. The way how Kevin pull out that weird gun and started shooting. After all, Kevin was only trying to protect her. Ji Yung was afraid that she might have offended Kevin in some way. But she was scared. This was the first time she witness someone being killed. Even if it was for the better but...it was scary. Ji Yung was so deep in thought that she almost didn't here someone knocking in the front door.

 Hesitantly, she open the door just to be greeted by a 2 person. Ji Yung noticed that the other boy was slumped onto the first boy and was shock to see that it was Kevin. The strong odour of soju was coming from Kevin. He was probably drunk. The other boy looked older. Perhaps 2 or 3 years older than both Ji Yung and Kevin. But there was a kind twinkle in his eyes, assuring Ji Yung that she could trust him.

 "Are you Ji Yung-ssi?" The boy asked. Ji Yung nodded, eyeing him. He was considerably handsome. He had light brown hair and eyes. He was a little biger in size compared to Kevin who was skinny and slim. The average size of a boy. "Um...I'm sorry but would you mind letting Kevin spend the night here? He doesn't have his dorm key with him and i'm a little busy so he can't stay over in my house. I'm really sorry for bothering you..." SooHyun continued, interrupting Ji Yung's train of thoughts. 

 "Ah...sure,okay." Ji Yung said as he let SooHyun carry Kevin into her dorm. After placing Kevin on the bed, SooHyun thanked Ji Yung again and again before leaving. Ji Yung close the door once SooHyun left and stare at the clock. It was already 2 in the morning. Ji Yung couldn't possibly leave Kevin all alone in her room, if she did, there was no where she could go. And she doubt that any of her friends would be please to see her at this hour. After all, she wasn't very close to them. On the other hand, a boy and a girl in a room was against the school rules. So if the teacher finds out about this, they would both be expelled from school.

 Not knowing what to do, Ji Yung sat and stared at Kevin who was sleeping on her bed. Unknowingly, Ji Yung started staring at Kevin's face. He was handsome,good-looking and so much more. His face was beautiful. Kevin really was an angel. Ji Yung cross over and sat beside Kevin on her bed. She took a wet towel and wiped off the sweat on Kevin's forehead. When she was about to get up, she felt Kevin's hand on her wrist. Ji Yung turn to look at Kevin, her eyes wide with shock. She was scared. Afraid that Kevin might hurt her. But was a little relief to see Kevin's eyes closed. He was probably dreaming. 

 Gently, Ji Yung try to pry his hands off but Kevin's grip was tight. Drunk or not, Kevin's grip was still firm. When Ji Yung push again, she heard Kevin mutter something before gripping tighter. His grip was getting tighter and tighter to the point where it hurt slightly. Ji Yung started to panic, until she heard Kevin mutter again.

 "D-Don't go..." He said. His voice sounded like he was in pain. He started sweating again, like he was afraid of something. Kevin's grip loosen a little. Ji Yung tried to pull her hand again but still not able to. Not knowing what to do, Ji Yung sat there. She was starting to get sleepy. Gods, it was 2 in the morning, who wouldn't be sleepy! Ji Yung dozed off a couple of time but manage to wake up just to doze off again. Looking at the clock with her tired eyes, Ji Yung saw that it was already 3 in the morning, close to 4. Unable to think properly, Ji Yung crawl onto her bed with Kevin in it, pull her blanket over herself and close her eyes to sleep, Kevin's hand still gripping gently on her hand. 

 The morning light hit in, blinding Kevin's eyes. He rub his eyes gently and sat up. He didn't really remember what happen last night. He knew he was with SooHyun so the bed he was sleeping on was probably SooHyun's. Kevin look around the bed, strangely, the bed looks like those in their school dorm. Still half-asleep, Kevin noticed something beside him. Looking over, Kevin nearly jump out of his bed in shock. It was Ji Yung. Kevin noticed that his left hand was gripping her wrist and quickly let go. Whatever did happen last night. Why did he end up in Ji Yung's bed.

 Thankfully, he was in his clothes. That meant that he didn't do any funny buisness last night. At least that was good news. Slowly, Kevin poked Ji Yung's arm, waking her up. Slowly, Ji Yung open her eyes and nearly flew off the bed when she saw Kevin's face so close to hers. Ji Yung tripped off the bed and ended up falling on the floor, her blanket falling down on her. Kevin smiling slightly. Ji Yung was shocked. This was the first time Kevin had ever smile in front of her. Ji Yung remove the blanket and looked over at Kevin with a suspicious look.

 Kevin was in shock too. This was the first time he smiled since...Su Jin. But it just came over him. He didn't expected this but his smile just widened more. He manage to control himself when he noticed Ji Yung looking at him suspiciously. "Sorry..." He apologized. 

 "No...um...you have a really beautiful smile..." Ji Yung said awkwardly. Kevin blush slightly but manage to hide it. He didn't want to show the soft side of him to anyone but Ji Yung seem to be okay with it. Besides, after what happen with Su Jin so long ago, Kevin wanted to experience love once more. He was tired of being so cold and sad. 

 "I didn't do anything weird last night did i?" Kevin asked. 

 "Except for gripping my hand and not letting go...not much." Ji Yung said laughing slightly. Kevin tried for a smile again and it came much more naturally. He noticed for how long he had never smiled. Ji Yung was comfortable with this Kevin. She like this part of him a lot. The always smiling, happy-looking and cute Kevin. They stood there for some time before hearing the school bell ring, indicating that it was time for class. Panicking, Kevin quickly thanked Ji Yung before leaving her dorm and running to his in a haste to get ready. 


[A/N] Hrm~How is it? Not too sure with the ending though >.< 

Next chapter~Yu Han (I'm sure you remember him ^^) finds out about Kevin and Ji Yung~ o.O 

Sorry for the late update...was a little busy making a video.Check it out below! It's a video on Kevin =) 

 

Please leave your feedback and comments ^^