That One Last Shot

Immortal Love

  "Ji Yung!" A familiar voice called through the cell. Ji Yung couldn't open her eyes. She still felt a slight throb in her head. "Ji Yung!" The voice whispered louder. Ji Yung regonize this voice but she couldn't open her eyes. She felt exhausted and the thought of just opening her eyes were like a burden. The voice continued to whisper until Ji Yung found it a little irritating. Still throughly exhausted, Ji Yung open her eyes and was shock to see Kevin standing there, looking at her. Immediately, Ji Yung sat up despite the constant throbbing of her head.

  "K-Kevin...?" Ji Yung asked in disbelief. Was she finally safe? Had Kevin really appear? Kevin smile at Ji Yung warmly before opening the cell door with a key. Ji Yung was stunned as Kevin surged forward and hugged her tightly. Ji Yung could feel Kevin's warmth againts her body. But Ji Yung couldn't very well move. Kevin felt something wrong and pull away to look at Ji Yung. 

  "Are you okay, Ji Yung-ah...? You seem different. Did they do anything to you?" Kevin asked as he scan Ji Yung up and down. Ji Yung didn't answer, instead, she felt weak as she lost her balance and almost fall to the ground. Kevin caught her and noticed a wound on her wrist. There were blood flowing out of it. And Kevin knew what they had done to her. They had already taken Ji Yung's blood and left her to die here. Ji Yung had lost a lot of blood. Kevin quickly slit open his arm and allow his blood to fall onto Ji Yung's arm. Within seconds, Ji Yung's wound was healed. 

As quickly as possible, Kevin carried Ji Yung and exited the cell. He had to get Ji Yung out safely before Yu Han finds out. 

  As instructed by DongHo, Kevin followed the path he was shown and quicken his pace as he felt Ji Yung losing conscious due to the huge amount of blood loss. After running for a few minutes, Kevin could see the light ahead. His heart lightened as he knew he was near the entrance. In a matter of minutes he would escape here with Ji Yung. When Kevin push the door open he was shocked to see SooHyun and DongHo tied up in ropes. They were knocked unconscious and were both on the floor. 

  Kevin walk towards them with Ji Yung still in his hands only to realize too late that he made a mistake. Before he could turn and look, Kevin felt a blow on his head that send him sprawling onto the floor, unconscious. 

xxx 

  The cold water hit Kevin's face, waking him up instantly. His vision still partly blur, Kevin looked around. He was lying on the floor and he felt his body ache from head to toe. Most probably because he was given a serious beating. Kevin's blood could heal wounds but not internal wounds. Struggling to get up, Kevin came face to face with the person he hated the most. The person who destroyed his life. Yu Han. 

  "Good Morning, Kevin." Yu Han said smirking. Kevin gritted his teeth as he stood up with difficulty. 

  "What have you done to my friends?" Kevin asked angrily. Yu Han merely smile and pointed for Kevin to look behind him. Kevin turn around and was shocked to see Ji Yung, SooHyun and DongHo lying unconscious on the floor. DongHo and SooHyun looked terrible, their body covered with internal wounds. Ji Yung looked a little better but her face was pale. Her hands were tied up in ropes. "Why are you doing this to me?" Kevin asked as he eyed Yu Han angrily. 

  "I told you already. Humans cannot be trusted. They are deceitful and selfish people. To them, love, is just a tool. I trusted them once before and was betrayed. I would not want that to happen to you. I am just protecting you, Kevin." Yu Han said. 

  "You aren't. You are killing yourself. Yes, i know you were betrayed by the girl you loved the most but that was a long time ago. She was a different person but she had done nothing wrong. She was still innocent but you had her killed when you find her cheating on you!" Kevin shouted back. Yu Han spitted at Kevin angrily. 

  "You didn't know her. I loved her with all my heart. I trusted her with my life, and she easily just toss me away. All humans are the same. They are worthless and arrogant. My choice was correct. I killed her and i never regretted it." Yu Han said. 

  "She wasn't cheating on you. She had your child. She knew Angels were forbidden to have child with mortals so she acted as if she was with another man so nobody would suspect a thing. And everyone would have thought the child wasn't yours but his. She did all that to protect you. She loved you. She didn't throw you away. You did." Kevin shouted back. Yu Han was stunned at the news. 

  All this while, what he had done, was because of the girl he thought had betrayed her. "You are...lying..." Yu Han said. Kevin shook his head. 

  "I'm not. You can check her hospital records. The baby was yours and wasn't his. She told me everything. She asked me to tell you she was sorry. She said she love you. She told me everything because i was the only one who believed she was innocent. And she told me that before you aimlessly killed her." Kevin said. Yu Han fell to his knees. "Don't do this anymore Yu Han..." Kevin trailed off. Yu Han was silent for a while. When he looked up, Kevin was shock to see Yu Han smiling. Yu Han pulled out a gun, pointed it towards Kevin. 

  "I don't want to stop." Yu Han smirked. " If i can't have a happy ending, no one else should have it. Not even you Kevin." Yu Han finished before he aimed the gun at Ji Yung who was lying on the floor. And without hesitation, he shot her. Kevin's eyes widened. Kevin stare at Yu Han who smirked at him before pointing the gun to himself. In one swift moment, Yu Han shot himself in the head. Yu Han fell to his knees with the smirk still plastered on his face before he lose himself into the world of darkness and was lost forever. 


[A/N] OMG !....! Yu Han shot Ji Yung... o.o! This is getting more and more exciting! Personally, I'm scared XD 

Tell me how you feel about it ^^ 

Please leave your feedback and comments ^^   

Here's Kevin, SooHyun and DongHo's pic to ease the emotions >_<