I Am Sorry

Immortal Love

  Kevin grabbed a chair and sat down opposite SooHyun. His eyebrows raised a little in question when he saw the unfamiliar boy sitting beside SooHyun. The night was cloudy, like it was about to rain soon. 

 "Kevin, i would like you to meet Shin DongHo. He was the one who discover Ji Yung's blood line. After all, DongHo works there as a records keeper." SooHyun said. DongHo smile gently and nod. Kevin did the same and found himself scanning the boy. DongHo was most probably younger than him. He has silky black hair and soft warm eyes. He certainly look kind and helpful. Kevin found himself starting to like this guy. DongHo cleared his throat as he push out some papers in front of Kevin. 

 "I've checked Ji Yung sunbae's family history and it's her father's side that belongs to the angel. Her grandfather,  Park Yong Woo was an Angel. But the records were written that he was missing. My guess is that, Park Young Woo flee Berkel (City of the Angels), and continue his life down on earth until he met a woman he loved. Roughly 5 years after that, the council caught him and sentence both him and his wife to death. But the council didn't know that there was already a baby born at that time. The baby could well be Ji Yung sunbae's dad." DongHo stop to catch his breath. 

 "Ji Yung sunbae's dad died when she was born in a accident. It was stated that he drown but i believe it was because of the demons. Demons were most probably after his blood. So that means, Ji Yung sunbae and her father did not inherit the immortality from Park Yong Woo." DongHo finished. Kevin looked down for a while, a little dissapointed. If Ji Yung was immortal...life would be better but it seems like it wasn't. "And aside from that-" DongHo was about to continue when Kevin's phone rang. 

 Quickly, Kevin answered his phone and overheard the loud music coming from his phone. The caller was Ji Yung. And Kevin knew something was wrong. Ji Yung wouldn't go to a club. Kevin stood up suddenly, surprising SooHyun and DongHo. 

 "I need to get going. I'll call you next time hyung. And, thanks a lot DongHo." Kevin said before grabbing his coat and rushing out of the cafe. It was starting to rain. Kevin started looking for the club's near the school dorm and found one. He stood across the street and re-dialed Ji Yung's number but before he could hear anything, Kevin dropped his phone. Ji Yung and Sung Jin was standing in front of the club opposite of Kevin. The rain was falling all over Kevin, making him drenched. Despite the heavy rain, Kevin was sure the two person was Ji Yung and Sung Jin. They stood there together before Ji Yung surged towards Sung Jin and swiftly kiss him. 

 Kevin's heart clenched in pain at the scene. When both of them finally pull apart, Sung Jin hailed a cab and got inside with Ji Yung. Kevin stood there in the middle of the rain, as he felt tears falling down his cheeks. The pain in his chest was evident. It hurts a lot. Wordlessly, Kevin picked up his phone, wiped the screen and put it back into his pocket. He started walking back to the school dorm although it was quite a distant. 

 When Kevin open his dorm room, he plop himself on his bed not bothering if he dried himself off first. He just wanted to sleep so his heart would stop hurting. Kevin hope he could forget the scene but it just played in his mind. Before closing his eyes, Kevin muttered Ji Yung's name and slept.

xxx

 Ji Yung woke up the next morning, feeling her head throb painfully against her skull. She looked around and found herself in the school dorm. Except the fact that this wasn't her dorm. Ji Yung remembered she was in a club drinking. But the memories after that were blurry. Ji Yung looked around and saw the toilet door slip open. In came Sung Jin. Sung Jin wasn't wearing a shirt and only the towel cover his lower body, making Ji Yung blush. Sung Jin smile at Ji Yung warmly. Ji Yung remembered that smile. The one he always show her when they were younger.

  "Ji Yung-ah. How are you feeling?" Sung Jin asked as he sat down beside Ji Yung. Ji Yung recoiled a little. Sung Jin allowed himself to hold Ji Yung's hand. Strange...Ji Yung doesn't feel anything when Sung Jin touched her. Back then, every touch from Sung Jin sended shivers down Ji Yung's body, it was a sensation she loved. But now, she felt nothing. Did she really have no more feelings for him? Ji Yung's train of thoughts continued when she suddenly jump up.

 "W-wait...how do you know me? You...i thought you forgot your memories!" Ji Yung almost shouted. Sung Jin smiled at Ji Yung's cuteness. 

  "Last night...i somehow remembered it." Sung Jin said. Ji Yung couldn't help the wide smile on her face. Sung Jin actually remembered her. 

 "Really?" Ji Yung asked to comfirm. Sung Jin nodded and Ji Yung hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad you're back!" Ji Yung shouted. After a few minutes, they pull away awkwardly. Ji Yung thanked Sung Jin and left his dorm. Inside her dorm, Ji Yung gently place her hand on her chest. It was weird how she didn't feel anything when Sung Jin touched her. Her heart wasn't even beating rapidly. Ji Yung shrugged off the thought and proceed to get ready for class. 

xxx

 Ji Yung looked around the classroom for the 25th time of the day. Where the hell is Kevin? Ji Yung thought. It's been an hour since class started and Kevin is still no where to be found. Ji Yung was starting to get worried. Was Kevin sick? Whatever it was, Ji Yung was determined to rush into his dorm like a mad person after class ended today. She was so totally going to shout at him for leaving her all alone in class. 

 The moment the last bell rang, Ji Yung exited the classroom and made way to Kevin's dorm. She open the door and was surprised to find it not lock. Ji Yung made way into Kevin's dorm and found him lying on his bed, face down. His shirt looked wet. Ji Yung quickly sat down beside Kevin and nudged him. 

 "Kevin. What are you still doing in bed? Why are you so wet? Are you alright?" Ji Yung bursted in question. Kevin groaned and turn around. His eyes slowly open and was shocked to see Ji Yung beside him. Quickly, Kevin sat up and felt his head throbbed painfully. Wordlessly, he sank back down into his bed. Ji Yung put her hand on Kevin's forehead and felt it burning up. Kevin was having high fever. Ji Yung quickly got a wet towel and placed it on his forehead. 

 Every once in a while, Ji Yung tapped Kevin's face with the towel. Making sure he don't burn up in flames due to the fever. After making porridge, Ji Yung wake Kevin up and made him eat. Kevin didn't want to. Rolling her eyes, Ji Yung feed him. 

 "Open your mouth Kevin." Ji Yung said, putting the spoon in front of him. Kevin didn't, instead he sunk back into his bed. He didn't want to meet Ji Yung now. His heart still hurt from yesterday. Angry, Ji Yung pull him up and made him open his mouth. Kevin didn't, instead, he pull Ji Yung into a hug. Making Ji Yung blush crazily. Ji Yung's face felt hot and her heart started beating at this insane speed. Ji Yung heard Kevin mutter to her.

 "I am sorry." Kevin apologized and he hugged Ji Yung tighter.


[A/N] Tell me how you feel about this chapter.

I added DongHo into this chapter =) Yay! Here is a few pics of DongVin for Mahwiii ^^

Please comment~I want to know how you feel about my story ^^ 

Please leave your feedback and comments ^^