Separated

Immortal Love

  "What happened, Kevin?" SooHyun demanded as he looked at Kevin's terrible face. Kevin couldn't eat nor sleep for days since Ji Yung was taken by Yu Han. No idea where they could have taken her to, Kevin felt like he was in a maze. A maze he created himself. DongHo who was sitting beside SooHyun looked extremely worried at Kevin who seem was about to break down any single minute. SooHyun repeated his question when Kevin still wasn't answering. 

  SooHyun's eyes met with his for a second and he was shock to see the emptiness in them. Kevin has changed, a lot. He wasn't the same boy SooHyun had befriended years ago. Nor was he the boy who aimlessly lost Su Jin. To what he had changed into, SooHyun wasn't sure. Kevin had changed too much for SooHyun to regonize him anymore. 

  "Yu Han...took Ji Yung." Kevin muttered, eyes cast down. DongHo's eyes widened at his sentence and turn to look at SooHyun with disbelief. SooHyun showed no expression. He had expected this to happen sooner or later. Ji Yung was too special to remain safe on earth anymore. "I...I was the one who destroyed her life. If only i hadn't met her...if only..." Kevin trailed off as a tear rolled down his cheek silently. DongHo bit his lips with worry as he looked at Kevin with sympathy. SooHyun simply hit Kevin on the head hard. 

  "This isn't the time to be crying to yourself. We can't afford to sit here and wait until they slaughter Ji Yung could we? If you are the reason she was there in the first place, shouldn't you also be the one who get her out of this mess?" SooHyun hissed angrily at his friend who was being childish and stupid. DongHo's mouth hung open at SooHyun's words. Knowing DongHo, he would most likely try to talk sense into Kevin than start scolding him like what SooHyun did. Kevin didn't look up to meet their eyes. They were cast down in shame. 

  "There's no point...she could be dead for all i know. And there's no way i can find her..." Kevin said. SooHyun stood up and hit Kevin's head a little harder. 

  "I know where she is." DongHo stated suddenly just when SooHyun was about to speak. Kevin's eyes lit up at that statement. SooHyun motion for DongHo to continue. "The most normal choice to put a prisoner are...well, in the city of Berkel right? There's guards and all that. I've seen some cells underground and that's where i think they keep Ji Yung sunbae." DongHo explained.

  "But wouldn't putting them in Berkel be too obvious? I mean the most logical option would be Berkel after all." SooHyun piped in. 

  "Yes, of course. But Berkel has an armed army there to guard the prisoners. So if you think twice it might not be that ideal of an option." DongHo said. SooHyun nodded a couple of times. 

  "How do we get in?" Kevin asked. DongHo smiled mischievously. 

  "Records keeper always get special treatments. So i guess, i could make use of them now." DongHo stated with a smile. 

  After discussing for a while, all three had decided to start the plan right away. And just like that, the rescue mission had started. 

xxx (Berkel)

  Ji Yung was tossed into a dirty cell and locked up. There were little cuts over her body but they healed up pretty fast. Ji Yung wasn't worried about her wounds, she was worried about how to get out and where she was. Slightly limping, Ji Yung pull herself to the door of the cell. She looked out although the steel bars restricted her vision so it was almost impossible to see anything. Ji Yung tried to peek but could see nothing. There were little light escaping the holes of the cell so Ji Yung could only guess it was still day time.

  Ji Yung felt light-headed and drowsy. Her head thumped againts her skull painfully. Those Angels must have done something to her. Slowly, Ji Yung crawl to a corner and sat there. Her legs close to her chest. She was being abducted and had no idea what was coming her way. But all Ji Yung could do was to believe in Kevin. And hope, Kevin will find her. 

  "Kevin..." Ji Yung muttered before entering a deep deep sleep.


[A/N] Firstly, I am sorry for this boring and short chapter but i've made a double update since i would really be busy and since this story would be ending really soon. So...fighting!!!

Wether it has a happy ending or not...well, i can't tell you yet Xp  

And here is Kevin for all my readers~ 

Please leave your feedback and comments ^^