[Final] Happy Ever After

Immortal Love

[6 years later]

  "Umma! Appa! Wake up, wake up!" The 5 year old boy shouted, jumping up and down the bed that his parents were sleeping in. Ji Yung, still half-asleep, got up and saw her 5 year old boy jumping excitedly on the bed. Today was his first day to school after all, he must be thrilled and excited for it. She smile at him softly and turn her head sideways to look at Kevin who was still sound asleep. Kevin was tired. He has been working late at night for the past few days. 

  "Shhh, Minjae. Appa is still sleeping." Ji Yung whispered as she gently pat Minjae's head. "Come on, i'll make you breakfast first." Ji Yung said and hold Minjae's little hands. When Ji Yung exited the room both she and Kevin shared in, Ji Yung saw the properly arranged school books that belong to Minjae. He must be really excited for his first day to school. Ji Yung thought to herself as she made her way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. 

  Ji Yung made pancakes since Minjae are fond of them. It's weird how her little boy prefers western food than local food. As Ji Yung watch Minjae glup up his breakfast, the doorbell rang. Ji Yung straightened her shirt and open the doors just to find a smiling SooHyun there. 

  "Good Morning~" He greeted with a smile. 

  "Good Morning, SooHyun-sshi." Ji Yung replied and allowed him to enter. SooHyun walked in and was greeted with the cheerful young boy. "And good morning to little Minjae here." SooHyun said. Minjae automatically smiled and hug SooHyun. Minjae likes SooHyun a lot. SooHyun sat down on the floor as he started playing with Minjae. 

  "Why are you here so early, SooHyun-sshi?" Ji Yung ask as she cleaned up the plates. 

  "Nah~Not much. I was bored so i just decided to stop by your house for a while. Anyway, today is Minjae's first day to school right?" SooHyun ask as he look up at Ji Yung. She nodded. "Well, why don't i bring him to school. It's on my way to work anyway." SooHyun suggested as he laugh. 

  "Ah...that's not necessary~" Ji Yung answered back. She didn't want to cause SooHyun any trouble. 

  "Don't worry about it~Besides, you can have some alone time with Kevin." SooHyun said and wink at Ji Yung, making her blush at his words. Ji Yung finally gave in, seeing that SooHyun would really enjoy bringing Minjae to school. After all, Ji Yung had to agree, there was barely any time for her and Kevin to spend alone since Minjae entered their life. It wasn't exactly different but Ji Yung admit that she missed those time when she was alone with Kevin. 

  "Bye umma~" Minjae shouted as he left with SooHyun. He certainly look excited. Ji Yung gave off a sigh of relief. She cleaned up the plates and look at the clock. It was close to eleven and Kevin still hasn't woken up yet. Ji Yung then decided to wake him up. Ji Yung entered their bedroom that was still dark since the curtains weren't pulled open yet. Ji Yung sat beside Kevin's side of the bed and looked at him. He looked so cute when he is sleeping. 

  The way he breath in and out silently was like a baby. Ji Yung push away the little strands of hair that were covering his eyes. 

  "Kevin...wake up." Ji Yung shook him gently. Kevin didn't budge. Instead his eyes were screwed shut as he annoyingly push Ji Yung's hand away. "Kevin, it's already late. Wake up." Ji Yung tried again but Kevin still ignore her. He rolled over to her side of the bed, his face planted in the pillow. Ji Yung sighed as she shake him gently again. Kevin has really been working late these days. He was nearly 24/7 in front of his laptop. Since he is now CEO of one of the biggest buisness company in Korea, he was just too busy.

  Ji Yung tried again when she felt a strong pair of arms pulling her onto the bed. Ji Yung was surprised when she saw Kevin's eyes locking with hers. He was smiling playfully at her. 

  "Good Morning~" He cooed at Ji Yung, the smile still on his face. 

  "Good Morning, Kevin." Ji Yung replied as she tried to get up but was stop when Kevin refuse to let her go. 

  "Stay with me for a while..." Kevin said as he snuggle closer to her. Ji Yung smiled softly at her childish husband. She relaxed and lay down beside him. "Where is Aaron?" Kevin asked. (Aaron is the english name for Minjae. Kevin is the only person to call Minjae with his english name)  

  "School. It's his first day. SooHyun had already brought him there. He told me to...relax and uh...spend some alone time with you..." Ji Yung said blushing as she looked away. Kevin grinned at the news. 

  "And spend time with me it is!" Kevin said and laugh softly as he caressed her cheek. 

  The whole day, both Ji Yung and Kevin spend it alone. They did nothing special. Just cuddling, watching movies, having meals together and joking with one another. Ji Yung miss all this stuff but she didn't bother complaining about the burdens of taking care of Minjae. Minjae brought his own share of laughter and happiness into this family. And that was more than enough for Ji Yung. When evening came, Minjae bursted through the front doors with SooHyun when Ji Yung and Kevin was cuddling on the couch. 

  "Appa!" Minjae said and ran towards Kevin to hug him. Kevin smiled at his little boy before lifting him up into a hug. SooHyun laughed at the cute scene and told them he was leaving. He didn't want to ruin their happy reunion anyway.

  Ji Yung also join in the hug as she smiled. After a while, Minjae pulled away and sat down on the floor with his eyes glued to the TV. Taking the chance when Minjae isn't looking, Kevin pulled Ji Yung into a deep kiss. It lasted for sometime and when he pulled away, Kevin smiled softly at her. 

  "I love you." He mouthed to her. Ji Yung blushed.

  "I love you too." Ji Yung said as she hug him. 

  Kevin finally have his happy ending didn't he? He deserve it after going through so much. 

  And after a long 18 chapters adventure, as a author, it is my greatest pride to be able to say this two final words. 

'The End'


[A/N] Yay~ The story has ended. I hoped all of you enjoyed this story =) I'll be back real soon with a more interesting story XD Although i don't know when that will happen yet >_< Thank you for supporting me so much. I love you guys =) 

Credits: 

To Kingdom Graphic Village who created this amazingly, nice and simple poster that had fit so perfectly with this story~ 

To my friends who have endlessly supported me to finish writing this story. 

And last but not least ^^ To all my readers and to those who commented your thoughts. I sincerely enjoyed them a lot. 

To all the people who commented: I really enjoy reading your funny comments ^^ They made me laugh a lot and i enjoy reading them. 

Once again, Thank You!

And before i official end all this Author Notes, I give you, as always, Kevin ^^

Kevin in New York XDDD