Proposal

Immortal Love

  Ji Yung and Kevin were chatting away happily. Ji Yung still wasn't discharged from the hospital yet since the doctor said her wounds were pretty serious. Although Kevin's wounds had healed and he looked completely ready to run and jump, he still came to the hospital. Not for treatment, but for Ji Yung. Kevin enjoyed this a lot. No school, no interruptions, just plain Kevin and Ji Yung chatting. Although Kevin did hate it when the nurse ask him to leave whenever visiting hours were over. On the first day, Kevin argued with the nurse until the nurse gave in and allowed Kevin to stay. 

  But for the following days, Kevin refuse to leave Ji Yung alone so the doctors had allowed him to stay beside Ji Yung. As for now, Ji Yung was laughing when Kevin told her about his childhood days. The time where he was still a little kid, playing and laughing. As they continued to chat along, someone (or rather, 2 person) barged into the room shouting loudly like mad persons. It was none-other than SooHyun and DongHo. 

  "Hellooooo~~~~~~" DongHo shouted excitedly as he jumped his way in. SooHyun walked calmly with a broad smile on his face. 

  "How are both of you doing?" SooHyun asked as he sat beside Kevin. 

  "Fine." Both of them answered together making Ji Yung blush at the small coincidence. Kevin smiled. 

  "So you are Ji Yung noona! Kevin hyung has been talking about you so much it's starting to make my head hurt! He just couldn't stop talking about you!" DongHo bursted with excitement as he shake Ji Yung's hand. Ji Yung smiled at DongHo's cuteness and glance shyly at Kevin. "My name is DongHo. Shin DongHo!" DongHo introduced himself and bursted with giggles. If anyone could get any cuter, DongHo surely could! 

  "And I'm SooHyun. I'm sure you remember me. It's a pleasure to finally be able to properly meet you. Although it's not the first time, but let's just make this official." SooHyun said as a small laugh escaped his lips. Ji Yung laughed softly and shaked SooHyun's hand. 

  All four had chat and laugh all day long. Ji Yung liked both SooHyun and DongHo alot. They were cheerful and tried their best to make her feel comfortable. They had tons of topic to talk about. Whenever SooHyun talks about how clumsy Kevin used to be, Ji Yung couldn't stop laughing and Kevin started getting embarrassed. 

xxx (5 Months Later) 

  Ji Yung had discharged from the hospital just a week ago and she was at home, studying. Catching up on things she had missed during her stay in the hospital. Year-end exams were around the corner and Ji Yung still had to study for her English. Kevin took the exam one month before Ji Yung and his results were fantastic. Kevin currently works as a buisness manager at a company. Since he just started, he was just as busy as Ji Yung was so they barely had any time to see each other. 

  And as much as Ji Yung miss Kevin, she couldn't afford to waste anymore time. Today was a Saturday and Ji Yung was stuck in-doors, studying when half the people around the world was enjoying their bright sunny Saturday morning. Ji Yung sighed. Halfway into studying, Ji Yung's phone rang, surprising her. It was a phone call from Kevin. 

  "Hello?" Kevin's voice was heard through the phone. Ji Yung smiled automatically. 

  "Yes, what is it, Kevin?" Ji Yung answered. 

  "I was wondering...are you free today? I want to take you out for a while." Kevin said. Ji Yung's eyes widen in surprise. The way Kevin made the sentence seemed as if it he wasn't asking Ji Yung for a date was pretty cute. Kevin was trying to make it sound as simple as possible. Ji Yung inwardly smile at his cuteness. 

  "I would...but i still have to study for my exams. Perhaps another time." Ji Yung said and smiled sadly. She wanted to go out with Kevin just as much as he did but her exams were closing in and she couldn't waste a single minute. 

  "Please~" Kevin pouted through the phone. Ji Yung tried to reject but Kevin won this time. She could never stand to make him dissapointed. 

  "Oh...alright. But if i fail my English papers again, you are SO responsible!" Ji Yung warned. Kevin chuckled. 

  "Don't worry, you'll do fine during the exams. Anyway, i'll pick you up at 1 later. Wear something nice." Kevin said and hung up. 

  Ji Yung stare at the clock. 11:34 a.m. There's still time to study. Ji Yung continued on with her studies and when it was 12, Ji Yung got ready. She picked out a couple of dresses and choose among them. It was embarrassing since she doesn't wear much dress but Ji Yung noticed that Kevin liked it better when she wore them so she started wearing them. 

  At 1, Kevin arrived in time to pick her up. Throughout the whole day, it was just chilling out and chatting. They went to the movies, ate a decent lunch and did a little bit of shopping. (Although Ji Yung was more attracted to the soft toys than the clothes) But Ji Yung couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. Kevin seemed a little...'off' today. Something was definitely on his mind. He would sometimes absent-mindedly walk off when Ji Yung was staring at something. 

  If possible, Kevin looked like his brain was having a fight, debating on something. Ji Yung tried to ignore it but it got a little bit annoying. Imagine talking to someone and that someone was thinking about something. 

  "Kevin...are you alright?" Ji Yung asked suddenly. Kevin looked surprised but recovered. He was even stuttering a bit.

  "Um...yeah...i'm fine." Kevin answered. Ji Yung let it off the hook this time when Kevin's expression suddenly turned bright. "Do you want to go to a park?" He suddenly ask. Ji Yung shrug but noticed Kevin didn't even wait for her answer. He held her hand tightly and ran towards the park. When they arrive, there wasn't anyone at the park. It was close to 7pm after all. Kevin made Ji Yung sit at the swing. Kevin then sat at the other one. 

  "Ji Yung-ah..." Kevin suddenly called out. Ji Yung curiously looked at Kevin, waiting for him to continue. "If...If i asked you, would you willingly be with me forever, will you...say yes?" Kevin asked, his cheeks burning red. Ji Yung merely smiled at his question. Kevin can be so cute sometimes. 

  "Of course i would, phabo!" Ji Yung said and started laughing. Kevin seemed to relax a little at her answer. Suddenly, Kevin got up from the swing and kneeled down in front of Ji Yung. Ji Yung knew automatically where this was going. 

  "Would you...marry me, Park Ji Yung?" Kevin asked in English. Ji Yung stared at him. She did understand him since she had been studying. But...if her translation were correct...Kevin must have said 'Would you marry me...' That was... Kevin was proposing to her! And in Kevin's right hand was a beautifully shaped diamond ring. It was simple but elegant. Ji Yung chocked back tears of joy.

  "Y-yes, of course." Ji Yung said shyly. Even after being with Kevin for so long, she still felt embarrassed sometimes. Kevin almost jumped up with joy. But he wanted to act 'cool' so he smiled softly and slipped the ring onto Ji Yung's finger. He could see that Ji Yung was about to cry so he surged forward and hugged her tightly. Ji Yung hugged back. 

  "I love you, Kevin." Ji Yung whispered softly in Kevin's ears. And Kevin replied her with the same three words. 

  Life couldn't be more perfect at the moment.


[A/N] OMG! The story is ending T^T And Kevin proposed to Ji Yung!!! I kept smiling while writing this chapter my mom thought i have gone crazy. Wait...why are you reading this? Go on to the next chapter already! XDDD 

Here's Kevin as always ^^

Please leave your feedback and comments ^^