Death

Immortal Love

  The school bell finally rang, indicating that English class was over. Ji Yung sigh in relief. She hated English class and she was done with it today. Quickly, Ji Yung grab her books and bag before leaving the classroom with Kevin following behind. Together, both of them walked to the cafeteria. All the students that pass by both of them looked and stared at them. To them, Kevin was a weird guy who doesn't smile much and Ji Yung wasn't suppose to be anywhere near him. The students simply find Kevin scary and mysterious. Which annoys Ji Yung a little.

 Ji Yung doesn't have much friends, probably because she was always around Kevin. And as good looking as Kevin is, most students tried to avoid him. Occasionally, there were some female students who tried to flirt with Kevin which Kevin hardly respond. But to Ji Yung, she enjoy being around Kevin. Considering the fact that Kevin doesn't ask much question and is the quiet type, Ji Yung felt comfortable around him. That still doesn't change what other students felt about both of them. Plus, Ji Yung knows about Kevin's secret and Kevin wouldn't let Ji Yung out of his sight in case she spill the secret.

 That was what Ji Yung thought but in reality, Kevin knew the crazy-looking demon was within school grounds and near Ji Yung. So Kevin was trying to protect Ji Yung from harms way. Halfway to the cafeteria, Ji Yung stopped as she search her bags for her phone. After searching for a while, Ji Yung turned back the opposite way, heading back to class. 

 "What are you doing?" Kevin asked, stopping her. 

 "I think i left my phone in the class, you go ahead first. I'll be there soon." Ji Yung said and walked back to the class. Kevin nodded and went on.

 Ji Yung arrived at the door of her classroom and slid the door open. There wasn't anyone in the class so she quickly made her way to her desk. After looking for a while, Ji Yung still couldn't find her phone. She remembered she always place her phone under the desk, where the drawer was. Quickly, Ji Yung searched again and still found nothing. She was begining to panic. That phone easily costed 1 million WON since it was a smart phone. 

 "Searching for this?" A voice asked. Ji Yung looked up and was surprise to see the new student sitting on the teacher's desk, with his legs crossed. In his hands held Ji Yung's phone. Ji Yung inhaled quickly, she was sure no one was in the room when she came in. Yet here he was. Looks like demons and angels could move at a extreme speed. Ji Yung took another deep breath before pulling her hand out, demanding him to return her phone. The boy just chuckle. "You have to give me something in return for your phone. After all, i was the one who found it." The boy said, his eyes dark. 

 "Just give me my phone!" Ji Yung replied him roughly. The boy merely smirk. With lightning speed, the boy pinned Ji Yung behind the wall, his arms held over her. His right hand pulled out something from his pocket. 

 In his hand was a sharp razor blade. 

 "Oh, don't worry." The boy said when he saw Ji Yung's worried expression. "I just want your blood. Just a little will do the trick..." He said as he held the blade against Ji Yung's neck. Just as he was about to run the blade across her skin, the classroom door open with a loud 'bang'. There stood Kevin, his eyes burning with anger and hatred. In Kevin's hand was a gun. Kevin pull the gun up and aimed at the boy. 

 "Let her go." Kevin's voice was calm and commanding. The boy merely snickered as he pull away from Ji Yung. Ji Yung fell to her knees, her legs weak from everything she just witness. Dropping the blade, the boy held up his hands. 

 "They would get revenge! After what you did, demons will finally have revenge against the angels. Her blood is everything. Once we get our hands on her blood, nothing could stop us. No even your petty council members! You won't know what's coming to you!" The demon snarled, showing his true form. It was ugly. Ji Yung could have swear nothing she had ever witness her whole life could compare to this hideous being in front of her. The demon itself emanate dark. It was terrifying. Calmly, Kevin held his gun aiming straight at the heart of the demon and fired. 

 The demon howled in pain as he slowly dropped to the floor, turning into dust. Kevin ran towards Ji Yung, concerned. But Ji Yung was done. She had seen enough. When Kevin held out his hand to touch her Ji Yung back up. She was afraid of him. Ji Yung was terrified at Kevin. Nothing could be more worse than watching how someone kill another being. It was something Ji Yung's will could not wistand. Kevin tried to touch Ji Yung again, to comfort her but Ji Yung merely push his hand away and ran off. 

 Ji Yung didn't know where she was heading to, she was afraid. She just had to get away from Kevin. Ji Yung stopped in front  of her dorm, open it and ran inside, shutting the door. Ji Yung was trembling from head to toe as she broke down. Her legs too weak to stand any longer. Sitting there, like a broken doll, Ji Yung cried and cried. 


[A/N] o.O another chapter updated~ Hope you guys like it =) 

Please leave your feedback and comments ^^