Binding Necklace

Immortal Love

  Ji Yung and Kevin stayed like that in his dorm for the whole night. Each not wanting to leave the other. Slowly, Ji Yung drifted off to sleep and when her head went limp on his shoulders, Kevin pull away and gently lay her on his bed. If they were both caught by the school, who knows what will happen. It was a strict rule that no students of the opposite be in the same dorm. But then, neither one of them wanted to leave. Kevin stood up and walked to his window, looking out at it. He wished that he could live like this everyday. No council to worry about. The night sky were peaceful and stars were shining brightly. 

xxx

 The next morning, Ji Yung woke up in Kevin's bed. She looked around the room, searching for Kevin who wasn't there. There were sounds coming from the shower, so Kevin was properly taking a quick bath. When Kevin came out, Ji Yung told him that she was going back to the dorm first. Kevin nodded. He couldn't answer since he had a toothbrush in his mouth. 

 Morning classes were as boring as ever. But today, Ji Yung was feeling much more cheerful. After all, today is her birthday. But no one knew about it, not even Kevin. Unlike other students who advertise about their birthdays, Ji Yung wasn't that kind of person. Halfway into class, Kevin glanced sideways at Ji Yung who was smiling a little. Kevin couldn't help but did the same for himself. He had prepared something for Ji Yung today. It was her birthday anyway. Kevin found out about it through Ji Yung's SNS. 

 After class ended, Ji Yung was surprised that Kevin ask her out for dinner. Both of them headed to a cafe not far from school. Kevin hadn't really told Ji Yung the reason why he invited her to dinner, instead, he just acted like it was a normal dinner and chatted along with her. Once they both finished their meal, Kevin made his move.

 "Close your eyes Ji Yung." Kevin said, smiling as his hand automatically went to his pocket where the present he prepared for Ji Yung was.

 "I'm not doing it." Ji Yung said sticking out her tongue. Kevin pouted which made Ji Yung give in. Kevin was just too cute to resist. Ji Yung swore if Kevin pouted at anyone, they would obey him. Ji Yung closed her eyes and heard Kevin stood up and went behind her. Within seconds, she felt a cold metal object land on her neck. Kevin then told her to open her eyes. Ji Yung did and when she glance down, she was shocked to see the beautifully shaped necklace on her neck. It was purple, and it was elegant. 

 "Happy Birthday, Ji Yung." Kevin stated and hugged her. Ji Yung was stunned. When Kevin pulled away, Ji Yung fiddled with the necklace.

 "How did you know it was my birthday?" Ji Yung asked. 

 "You wrote it on your SNS." Kevin said and laughed. 

 Ji Yung rolled her eyes and joined him. The necklace was beautiful. But Ji Yung didn't understand what the necklace truly meant. And Kevin was kind of glad she didn't understand the meaning of the necklace. 

 In truth, the necklace only expressed one word. The word 'Bind'. So the person who wore the necklace meant that he/she has been claimed. And Kevin wanted everyone else to know that Ji Yung belonged to him and only him.


[A/N] I did a short and cheesy one ^^ Okay, it isn't just short XD It's SUPER short! Tell me how you feel about it~ I won't be updating until the 31st since i'm not at home >.< So i made this a double update because i'm busy ='(

Hope you guys enjoy though ^^ 

And OMG! Did you guys heard that UKISS will be making their 8th Japanese Single on Feb 26th next year with 5 members~Spazzing real bad right now XD And also thank you JessyNg for subscribing ^^ 

Here's cute Kevin for all my subscribers ^^ Thank you for supporting me =)

Here is what the necklace look like ^^

Please leave your feedback and comments ^^