That Unintentional Kiss

Immortal Love

[A/N] ^^ Thank you again for your comments Mahwiii~ Hrm...since you wanted me to insert DongHo into this story it might be a little hard...Although i would gladly comply to your request considering how DongHo is also my 2nd bias, i'm still not sure about that. DongHo's personaility doesn't match this story. But i'll try my very best to add DongHo in, although i'm still not sure what i should do about it...I might also need a little more time to re-arrange the story line since DongHo will be in it o.O But i'll try my best! FIGHTING XD


  "Are you free this Sunday, Kevin?" Ji Yung ask as she munched on her food. It was break time after all. And students were filling into the cafeteria for lunch. Ji Yung and Kevin sat at their usual spot, just the two of them. Kevin look up from his food and pause before answering her. 

 "No actually...i'm meeting SooHyun hyung." Kevin answered slowly before digging into his food again. Ji Yung made a 'O' shape with . A little dissapointed that Kevin wasn't free. Since she wasn't doing anything this Sunday, she wanted to spend it with Kevin since she felt comfortable around him. The dissapointment quickly turn to curiosity. 

 "SooHyun-ssi? Why are you meeting him?" Ji Yung ask as she tilt her head curiously. 

 "He told me he dug up your family history and found out something about your blood lines. He wanted to meet me and tell me directly." Kevin said still not looking up from his lunch. Ji Yung nodded understanding and continued her lunch without any more words.

xxx

 "Are you doing anything this Sunday, Ji Yung?" A girl with black long hair asked as she step in front of Ji Yung. Ji Yung was walking back to her dorm after class until she stood in front of her, blocking her path. Ji Yung barely remember the girl's name. Was it Hye Young? Or was it Hye Sung? Thinking Hye Young was much more familiar, Ji Yung answered her. 

 "Not really, Hye Young. Why?" Ji Yung asked. Hye Young pursed her lips before answering her. 

 "We are having a party this Sunday. We are a little short on people so...i was wondering if you could come." Hye Young asked. Ji Yung hesitated. She never really been to a party. After all she wasn't the partying type. Loud music, drinking and stuff doesn't suit Ji Yung at all. And Ji Yung never wanted to try any of it. But since she was free this Sunday, should she go ahead and take a look at how a normal party is? After all, she is already 22 and still hasn't partied yet. It makes her sound so old...

 "Sure, why not?" Ji Yung said. Hye Young's eyes it up at that. She thanked Ji Yung and told her she would send the address to her on Saturday. Ji Yung nodded and left. Looks like I'm going to a party... Ji Yung thought to herself.

xxx (Sunday) 

 Ji Yung got ready. She was wearing long tight jeans and a white jacket hoddie. She wasn't going to wear skirts like most teenagers do. She wasn't that girl-ish. Ji Yung pull up her socks and wore her converse sport shoes. Eyeing herself in the mirror, Ji Yung could only sighed at herself. Now she looked too boy-ish. Should she change? But she didn't have much skirts. Ji Yung decided against changing and grab her phone before leaving her dorm. She wasn't driving to the place. Hye Young was driving her there. 

 Opening the door, Ji Yung found Hye Young standing there. Hye Young was a little too over-dressed. She was wearing short mini-skirts and a shoulder length shirt. Her skin was too exposed for Ji Yung. Hye Young gaped at Ji Yung. Ji Yung look terrible. She was so boy-ish. 

 "Get in." Hye Young said pushing Ji Yung back into her dorm. Puzzled, Ji Yung was pushed by Hye Young into her dorm and in front of her cabinet. "You are not wearing that." Hye Young stated and started picking up clothes in her cabinet. It took some time but Hye Young pulled out a white shoulder length shirt and a white skirt out of Ji Yung's cabinet. Ji Yung forgot how long she left that clothes there. Her aunt gave it to her when she made it into college but Ji Yung never wore it. She just kept it in the cabinet, waiting for it to rot or something. "Change. You can't go to a party dress like this." Hye Young said. Ji Yung hesitated but decided to try it on. 

 When Ji Yung came out of the bathroom, she was blushing hard. The skirt was a little above her knee and was considered long but to Ji Yung it was exposing too much of her skin. Hye Young looked up and down before nodding. 

 "Well, it's more towards casual wear but you had nothing else in your cabinet. So, now you're done, let's go!" Hye Young said and pulled Ji Yung to her car. 

 When they arrive, Ji Yung gaped at the place Hye Young had brought her too. It was a club! Ji Yung had never been to a club before. Ji Yung thought it was a simple party at Hye Young's house or something. Turns out Ji Yung was wrong in every way. When Ji Yung entered, the loud boom of music hit her ears making Ji Yung cover it up since it was hurting her ears slightly. Hye Young leaded the way to the table as Ji Yung had trouble following her. The people dancing around was really irritating. When Ji Yung arrive at the table, Ji Yung stared.

  Sitting there at the table was none-other than Sung Jin. He had his arms around a girl from campus and he was laughing. When Sung Jin noticed Ji Yung, he merely nodded in greeting before turning back to the girl. Ji Yung's heart ached at the thought. She thought she was over Sung Jin by a long shot but why was she feeling this way again. Ji Yung avoided Sung Jin's gaze throughout the whole night. Hye Young insisted Ji Yung to drink but Ji Yung didn't. She didn't like alcohol. But when Ji Yung saw Sung Jin sitting there laughing, Ji Yung simply couldn't take it and started taking sips of soju. 

 In a matter of minutes, Ji Yung was completely drunk. Ji Yung was a light drinker. She barely emptied half the bottle and she was drunk. Absent-mindedly, Ji Yung stumble to the toilet. She wanted to wash her face since she felt hot. Ji Yung managed a few steps before stumbling into someone. When Ji Yung looked up, she saw Sung Jin holding her. But Ji Yung was too drunk to care. Sung Jin was concerned about Ji Yung. She look completely drunk. As she clung onto him, Sung Jin decided to pull her out of the club first.  Maybe help her get back to the dorm. Ji Yung might hurt herself. Sung Jin didn't know why but he sincerely cared about this girl. He wasn't sure why. 

 Outside of the club, it was raining heavily. Ji Yung stood up still swaying to one side. Stumbling again, Sung Jin caught her quickly. Ji Yung looked up into Sung Jin's eyes. Ji Yung was so drunk she couldn't think. She leaned forward, towards Sung Jin's lips. Without hesitation, Ji Yung pull him into a kiss. Something within Sung Jin surged. He didn't know why but he kiss her back. It felt like he knew her for a longer time than he thought. As the kiss when deeper and hotter, a sudden union send through Sung Jin's body as his memories flooded back into his head. And he knew who she was. She was the love of his life. She was Park Ji Yung. 

  When they both parted, Ji Yung smile warmly at Sung Jin. As if she wasn't drunk. But then, Ji Yung called Sung Jin something that made his heart break. She called the name softly, out of affection. Out of true love. The words escaped Ji Yung's mouth sweetly. The name wasn't his.

 "Kevin..." Ji Yung called as she smiled again. Her eyes warm and her smile beautiful as always. And it started raining.

  Across the street of the club, Kevin stood there with his cellphone. He was wet from the rain and at the same time, sweating furiously. Apparantly, Ji Yung accidently dialed Kevin's number through her phone and when Kevin heard the booming of loud music, Kevin knew something wasn't right. Ji Yung was at a club. Ji Yung wouldn't be at a club. Ji Yung wasn't that type of girl, Kevin knew. As he re-dialed the number again, he stare across the street and the cellphone dropped from his hand. Standing a distance away from Kevin was two figures. Instantly, Kevin regonize the couple. Kevin's heart dropped dead when she saw the girl leaned forward and kiss the guy. 

 Kevin's heart clenched in pain at the scene. 


[A/N] Oh god >.< Conflicts! My heart is pumping XD Poor Kevin T.T Anyway~ Tell me how you feel about this chapter! 

Please do comment  =) Your comments are what keeps me going.

OMG! Kevin looks super cute in this gif!!! XD 

 

 

 

 

 

Please leave your feedback and comments ^^  

 

Here's my 2nd video on Kevin~Please check it out ^^