First Love

Immortal Love

[A/N] For those who would like to know if Sung Jin is mortal or not, here's my answer =)

Yes, Sung Jin is completely mortal. Like i said, he is just another side character who will appear for a few chapters only =) SooHyun is also a minor character in this story. There's isn't any other UKISS members i'm going to add in the future, i think...o.O I've also had the ending prepared and ready in my head a long time ago. Whether this story ends happily or tragically...well, i can't tell XD That's up to you to find out Xp 


  The boy stood in front of Ji Yung, his earphone plugged out as he heard the girl in front of her repeat his name. "Sung Jin..." The girl called out with tears in her eyes. She looked like she was in pain. The girl was beautiful. Her long brown hair was tied up and her eyes were sad. The tears covering the beauty hidden within. She looked like the type of girl Sung Jin would fall for. The kind and modest girls who never brag or cry about their hardships. The one who endure the most pain and share the most happiness. Sung Jin tried for a small smile. 

  "Perhaps...Have me met before?" Sung Jin asked. He knew this girl was special. She spark a dim memory in his head. Sung Jin felt like he was suppose to know her. But by all means, he didn't regonize this girl. Was it a girl i met before the accident? Sung Jin ask himself. Looking at her, Sung Jin's eyes darted slowly to the figure beside the girl. He was tall and slim. He had brown hair and light brown iris. His fetures were a little girl-ish. But all in all he was handsome. His emotion were unreadable. Whether or not he was angry or curious, Sung Jin couldn't figure out. 

 Just then the school bell rang, indicating the start of the first class. Sung Jin briefly nod to the girl in farewell before leaving for class. It was his first day after all, he didn't want to be late. 

 Watching Sung Jin nod briefly to her and walking away, Ji Yung's heart almost broke. He really didn't regonize her. Tears were streaming down her face rapidly as she quickly made herself rub them away, not wanting to let Kevin see anything. Kevin however, noticed everything. As he was about to reach out and comfort Ji Yung, Ji Yung already ran off. Her arms covering her eyes, not wanting Kevin to see this side of her. Kevin sighed as he decided to let Ji Yung have some time alone. Kevin collected his books from his locker and made way to history class.

 The weird boy Ji Yung called out was also in his class. Kevin seated himself behind the classroom, not wanting to listen to history class. After all, he personally witness the brutality of the Korean war about 60 years ago. Kevin noticed that Ji Yung was absent from class which was a little weird. Ji Yung was always interested in history. For her to be absent from history class was indeed weird. Kevin remind himself that he would look for Ji Yung after class ended and make her explain the incident from this morning. 

 "The Korean War between the Republic of Korea (South Korea) and Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea) during year 1950 was primarily the result of the political division of Korea by an agreement of the victorious Allies at the conclusion of the Pacific War..." The lecturer started the lesson. Kevin allow the visions of the war from so long ago appear in his mind. He could remember how horrible the war was. The way people were killing each other. And the innocent people who were dying because of this war. 

 Without realising, Kevin drifted off. His head lying on the table as he fell asleep. He couldn't help it. Since the demon visited Ji Yung and him, Kevin could no longer have a good night sleep. He would always wake up in the middle of the night sweating like crazy. 

  "Student Woo!" The lecture's voice boom in his ears, instantly waking Kevin up from his sleep. Still a little dazed, Kevin look at the lecturer blankly. "Since you have no intention of listening to my lecture's i might as well give you detention. Head to the school library and arrange the books. I will check up on you once class is over. Don't ever think of slacking off!" The lecturer warned. Kevin groan as he got up, packing his bags. He hated arranging the library books as detention. The books were dusty and dirty since hardly any students touch them. 

 Kevin left the classroom and slowly made his way to the school library. Dreading the hard work he have to go through in just a few minutes. When Kevin arrived at the library, he was surprise to see Ji Yung lying on the table, a book in her hand. Ji Yung loves to read when she feels emotional. She once told Kevin that books calm her down a lot. Kevin smile to himself, at least arranging books look like a better option than history class. Kevin snuck up behind Ji Yung and surprise her. Ji Yung nearly jump up when Kevin appeared behind her. 

 "What are you doing here!?" Ji Yung shouted. Making the librarian eye her angrily. Kevin grab the chair beside Ji Yung and sat down. 

 "Detention. I got caught for sleeping in class." Kevin answered as he lay his head on the table, already feeling sleepy. 

 "Then don't just lie around. The lecturer will get mad." Ji Yung said. 

 "Whatever...just let me rest a little. My head hurts." Kevin muttered before closing his eyes. Ji Yung sighed at Kevin and went back to reading her books when she heard Kevin's voice again. "What happened this morning...do you want to tell me about it?" Kevin's considerate voice asked her. Ji Yung turn to face Kevin just to find his eyes still closed. 

 "I don't know..." Ji Yung trailed off. 

 "It's alright if you don't want to tell me." Kevin told her gently. 

 "The boy from this morning...Sung Jin...he was...well, my first love." Ji Yung said. Kevin open his eyes and look at Ji Yung with a warm smile, encouraging her. "We were childhood friends and when i started going to middle school, i found out that i fell in love with him. He confessed and we started going out. It lasted for 3 years until we were in high school. Everything was going well. Until, Sung Jin got into a car accident. He had a serious brain damage and lost all his memories. He didn't even remember his own name. Naturally, he forgot about me as well. My parents had to move to Seoul because of their job and i followed along. I never did get to meet Sung Jin..." Ji Yung trailed off as tears were dripping down again.

 Kevin pulled Ji Yung into a hug. He didn't know why it hurt him when he saw Ji Yung cry. And he was somehow angry at Sung Jin for no reason. "I thought i forgot about him...but...why does my heart still hurt after all these years?" Ji Yung ask as she fall into Kevin's arms. Crying soundlessly. Kevin slowly pull away as he wipe Ji Yung's tears with his hand. 

 "It's alright...maybe Sung Jin will remember when time passes." Kevin said although he was totally against the idea of Sung Jin remembering Ji Yung. He just wanted to make Ji Yung feel better. 

  Sung Jin entered the library. He left class earlier since he wasn't interested in history class. He wanted to chill down so he decided to go to the library. He didn't know why he choose the library of all places. All he knew was he used to love going to the library with...someone he knew. Someone special. That was it. His memories were returning but at a extremely slow rate. Sung Jin didn't complain. Although he was curious to why the girl from this morning was still bothering him. How did she know his name. 

 As Sung Jin entered the library, he was shock to see the girl from this morning hugging the guy with brown hair. He stood there as he witness them. The girl seem to be crying and the guy was comforting her. Strangely, why does Sung Jin feel a tugging sensation in his heart? 


[A/N] Tired *puff* Writing this in the middle of the night is so NOT helping my health XD But i still enjoy writing LOL! 

Tell me how you feel about this chapter. Remember that your comments are the ones that encorouge me to continue writing so don't be a silent reader and tell me how you feel! 

Please leave your feedback and comments ^^   

 

 

Here's a cute gif from Kevin and Kiseop for you guys =)