The Real Sung Jin

Immortal Love

  "I am sorry." Kevin told Ji Yung while hugging her tight. Ji Ying didn't know what to do. She could feel Kevin's heating body against her back. Why was Kevin apologizing to her in the first place. "Because of me, your life is ruined, because of me, everything will change..." Kevin trailed off. "But...i just couldn't help it. I just couldn't...stop myself from falling in love with you." Kevin confessed.

  Ji Hung didn't dare move. Did she hear Kevin correctly? Did Kevin just confess to her? Gently, Ji Yung pull away from Kevin's hug, her heart beating rapidly and her hands sweating. Why was Ji Yung feeling embarassed.Ji Yung should have just gone straight out and laugh it off. The way she always do when boys she wasn't interested in confessed to her. But Ji Yung couldn't do it to Kevin. Why couldn't she...? She couldn't be...in love with Kevin, could she? No. Ji Yung didn't want to believe that. She wanted to deny it. She wanted to believe she was still in love with Sung Jin.

  Kevin looked at her, his eyes filled with sincerity. Ji Yung knew Kevin was telling the truth. Eyes couldn't lie. Ji Yung swallowed hard. "K-Kevin...you should lie down first..." Ji Yung made up an excuse. Kevin looked at her troubled face and decided to go along with it, just to make Ji Yung feel comfortable.

  "Yeah...thanks for everything Ji Yung. I'll make sure to finish the porridge you made. You should go, it's pretty late..." Kevin said staring at the clock that ticked at 9p.m. Ji Yung nodded and left Kevin's dorm. After closing the door, Ji Yung leaned her back on the door with a sigh. She couldn't believe how fast her heart was beating. Why was she feeling this way all of a sudden? Ji Yung took a deep breath before heading back to her dorm. 

  Sung Jin was taking a stroll for the night when he saw Ji Yung exit Kevin's dorm. That wasn't normal. And at a time like this! Sung Jin hid himself when Ji Yung close the door behind her. She looked troubled. Ji Yung sighed loudly before walking away. Sung Jin looked away when Ji Yung left. Ji Yung hardly looked that troubled. She really did change a lot. Back then, Ji Yung was the cute girl who often clung around someone. But the Ji Yung he sees now is different. Ji Yung was much more dependent, much more confident. And she was obviously, no longer in love with Sung Jin. 

  He could feel it. Rather...the reality had hit him. Yesterday night, in front of the club, the way she said Kevin's name was different. Sung Jin was sure Ji Yung had developed feelings for Kevin, only that she didn't realize it yet. Sung Jin wasn't happy with this. He wanted Ji Yung all to himself. He wanted her to love him like the way they used to be years ago. He didn't want Ji Yung to be with someone else. And this time, he was determined to keep Ji Yung to himself. If it meant that he had to hurt Kevin in order to keep him away from Ji Yung, Sung Jin was ready to do it.

xxx

  It was Wednesday. Kevin finally recovered from his high fever. In actualy fact, he recovered the day before but it would be abnormal for a person to recover so fast, so Kevin decided to delay another day. Today, feeling refreshed than ever, Kevin entered the classroom brightly. He was good and ready for class. Kevin saw Ji Yung sitting at her usual spot. After confessing to her the other day, Kevin didn't dare speak or look at Ji Yung anymore. He didn't know if the way Ji Yung acted that day was rejecting him or not. So Kevin decided to not make any move first. Ji Yung noticed Kevin entered the classroom and felt her face flush red. She was down right embarrased with just Kevin in the room. 

  Kevin sat down right beside Ji Yung, the spot where he usually sat. He opened his book and started going through it. Sung Jin was at a side, watching the by-play between both of them. He was jealous when Ji Yung looked at Kevin. The way her face flush in embarrasment upon seeing him. He was angry. Angry that Ji Yung was no longer paying any attention at him and only at Kevin. As awkward as they both were, they were still together. By the end of the day, Sung Jin couldn't take it any longer. He stood up, and strode across Kevin's desk. 

  "Let's talk." Sung Jin said, slamming his hand on Kevin's desk. Making students look at them curiously. Kevin looked up, his face was expressionless, the way it always was. Kevin didn't flinch. Unlike the other students Sung Jin bullied, this was his first time seeing a student unafraid of him. But he was going to change that. He was going to make sure Kevin cower up in fear when he sees him. Calmly, Kevin close his book, arrange it properly and stood up. Kevin was a little shorter compared to Sung Jin, and he wasn't as built as Sung Jin was. 

  Sung Jin beckoned Kevin to follow him out of the classroom which he did. They left the school building and headed off to the activities block. The one students hardly use unless there was an activity. There wasn't a single student there. 

  "Stay away from Ji Yung." Sung Jin warned, his voice angry. Kevin didn't answer. Instead, he stared back at Sung Jin with extreme ease. This guy is being over-protective with Ji Yung, it's seriously starting to annoy me a lot. Kevin thought to himself. 

  "She isn't yours to begin with. Who she is friends with isn't really your concern. You have absolutely no right to ask someone to stay away from her." Kevin replied. Ji Yung was standing behind a wall, listening to their conversation. She saw Sung Jin and Kevin walking to the activities building and Sung Jin had this angry look in him. Ji Yung quietly followed them. Afraid that Sung Jin might hurt Kevin in any way. 

  "You've got some guts. You do know i'm her boyfriend don't you?" Sung Jin said. When Sung Jin started talking to Kevin that way, Ji Yung's heart dropped. What her friends told her were true. When she was still dating Sung Jin, lot of her friends warned her about him, telling her that Sung Jin was actually a school bully. Ji Yung didn't believe them. She was sure Sung Jin wasn't that kind of peroson. But after all this years, Ji Yung finally found out the lie. Ji Yung simply felt disgusted with Sung Jin. Boyfriend? When was Sung Jin still my boyfriend? Ji Yung ask herself quietly.

 "You mean Ex-boyfriend?" Kevin asked, his voice dangerously low. Sung Jin bursted. He stood forward and grabbed Kevin by his collar. Kevin didn't flinch. 

  "You are annoying me, Kevin. If you didn't existed, Ji Yung would still be with me. She wouldn't be clinging around you. The moment she knew i remembered her would be different without you here. And, she wouldn't have fallen in love with you!" Sung Jin almost shouted. Kevin look up at Sung Jin curiously. Did Ji Yung tell Sung Jin about her feelings towards himself? It seems unlikely. "Yeah, did you know what she did last Sunday? I helped her out of the club and she cling onto me, kissing me, she was so drunk. I thought she was still in love with me. But it turns out she called your name." Sung Jin said and spat at Kevin. 

  Kevin was surprised at Sung Jin's words. So that night Ji Yung was drunk. Ji Yung was just as shocked. She did remember vaugely that she called someone's name while kissing another person. But thinking that it could be just a dream, Ji Yung discarded the thought. Turns out it actually happened. Sung Jin grabbed Kevin's collar even tighter, pulling Kevin up. His hands ready to hit Kevin. Kevin didn't resist. Angels weren't suppose to hurt mortals. Even though he was stronger than Sung Jin, he still couldn't hurt him. He was pure mortal. Allowing Sung Jin to hit him, Kevin didn't know how to escape. Kevin didn't know Sung Jin would actually hit him. 

  The way he acted around Ji Yung was so different. He was always kind and smiling in front of Ji Yung, but looks like there was another side of him. Sung Jin's fist made contact with Kevin's face. It hurt. The full force of Sung Jin's fist hit Kevin's cheek, causing the golden liquid to drip from his mouth. He was harsh, the way he hit was terrifying. Sung Jin got ready to for another punch when Ji Yung's voice was heard. 

  "What are you doing, Sung Jin!" Ji Yung shouted. Sung Jin's hand drop down quickly. He looked at Ji Yung, shocked evident on his face. He didn't want Ji Yung to know this side of him. He didn't want Ji Yung to hate him. 

  "I...I..." Sung Jin started but Ji Yung storm pass him and crouched down beside Kevin who was on the floor. Kevin looked up at Ji Yung as he winched in pain. 

  "Are you alright, Kevin?" Ji Yung asked. Kevin nodded. 

  "I'm going to be fine. It may take a few hours for it to heal, but i'm totally fine." Kevin said, trying for a reassuring smile. Ji Yung rolled her eyes in disbelief and helped Kevin to his feet. She guided Kevin past Sung Jin. Before leaving Sung Jin alone, Ji Yung turned back to him. She was dissapointed in him. 

  "Don't tell me you were lying to me the whole time you were dating me..." Ji Yung said. Sung Jin didn't meet her eyes, they were casted down in shame. Ji Yung shake her head softly and helped Kevin back to his dorm.

xxx

  After setting Kevin down, Ji Yung helped Kevin apply medicine on the wound although he insisted not to. Kevin whine when Ji Yung tapped too hard on the wound, causing Ji Yung to laugh a little. Once done, both of them sat on Kevin's bed in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, more of a comfortable silence.

  "Sung Jin...do you still love him?" Kevin asked suddenly.

  "After knowing what truly happened...i don't think so." Ji Yung answered. 

  "I wasn't lying when i said i fell in love with you, Ji Yung. I know i shouldn't but i just couldn't help myself. I'm truly sorry..." Kevin apologized. 

  "What are you sorry for, Kevin? My life was dull from the begining. Maybe meeting you wasn't just coincidence. Maybe it's fate. Maybe you are meant to fall in love with me. And maybe...just maybe, i accidently fell in love with you too." Ji Yung said as she rested her head on Kevin's shoulders, feeling his warmth. Kevin could only smile. 

  There isn't a word called 'maybe' in this world... Kevin thought to himself quietly. But at the moment, he hoped there was. Maybe...my life would actually be meaningful. Kevin told himself as he looked at the girl he didn't know how he fell in love with. 


Read please ^^

[A/N] 2 chapters updated since i won't be at home on the 25th to 31st. Tell me how you feel about this chapter =) Personally, i was a little confuse about Sung Jin's part. But i thought the chapter ended nicely. I'll make a sweet and short one for the next chapter~ ^^ 

And!!! before you close this chapter, please please take a look at my newest video on Kevin, again XDDD Oh my god~i seriously need to stop making Kevin videos, its starting to turn into an addiction Xp But please make an effort to watch this one at least =) I had the time of my life making this one XD But i enjoyed ^^ So i hope you do too ^^

Please leave your feedback and comments ^^   

Thank You So Much =]