9-

Lust Or Love: The Reason.

Just so you know guys, the part in italic is a flashback ^^

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It has been a while Kyungsoo hadn't spent a whole weekend with his best girl friend Sunji. Since they were busy at school and with their other friends, they were barely able to see eachothers.

 

"So, tell me! How's school? You never really talked to me about it.." Sunji pouts. He never told her anything about his new life in school without her. She feels like he's keeing things away from her.

 

Kyungsoo sighs and sits on the edge of Sunji's bed. She lays her back on the wall next to her bed and looks at him, waiting for his answer.

 

"Well.. There's nothing to talk about. It's just plain normal." Kyungsoo shrugs and looks at her again. He just doesn't feel like talking about Kai, Clary, Baekhyun and the whole Kris thing to her. He knows she's the closest friend he'll never have, but he just can't. There's so much more things he wants to tell her actually, but these things are meant to stay in his heart, locked there, probably forever.

 

Sunji rolls her eyes and lays down on the her bed, watching the ceiling. "Nevermind then! You're not forced to tell me everything anyway.. "

 

But actually, she really wants to know. What would be so important for him like that? They always told everything to eachothers! But now, he seems different.

 

Kyungsoo looks down and slowly makes his way to the center of the bed, laying down beside Sunji under the covers of her huge bed. It's a miracle their parents still don't mind them sleeping in the same bed. They're bestfriend since the age of 4 and their parents knows that nothing could happens.

 

Kyungsoo rolls on his side and hears Sunji closes the light. Everything goes black. Everything but his mind. He's lost, he doesn't know what to do. He wants to tell her but what he fears the most is his friends getting in trouble because of him. His friends wanting to help him, but just risking their lives for him.

 

Kyungsoo doesn't want that. He wants to face his problems on his own. Is it why he swore to hide his present to Sunji? Is it why he doesn’t want to tell the truth to Kai and Clary about Kris? Probably. Because he knows his friends would want to help him. Because he knows it wouldn't help at all. He knows luck isn't on his side. He doesn't want his friends to get in trouble because of his bad luck.

 

-----

 

Clary and Kyungsoo remain in silence in the car, listening to the radio and eachothers' heavy breathing.

 

"Where are we going anyway? We don't even know where they are hiding.." Clary asks, frowning while she's looking at the dark streets, hoping to see Kai or Kris hiding somewhere.

 

"I don't know.. They're probably there, around these streets or hiden in the little alleys.." Kyungsoo suddenly stops the car on the side of the street and looks at Clary beside him. "Maybe we should walk over and try to hear for their voices?"

 

As Kyungsoo is about to open the door, Clary grabs his arm and looks at him in the eyes. "No! D-Don't go. I'll go alone." Kyungsoo frowns.

 

"W-Why! I won't let you go face them alone! I-"

 

"No D.O stop! I know what you think, but Kris is different with me, he will listen to me. Believe me! Please..." She looks at him with puppy eyes until he finally sighs and closes the door.

 

"Fine.. But hurry, please! And call or text me if you have any problems. Understand?"

 

Clary can't help but smile at Kyungsoo. She always liked his protective side. Like he is her big brother but in a different way as Kris. Kyungsoo is different. And she loves him so much because of that. She opens the car's door and gets out slowly. She looks at him a last time before she closes the door and begins to walk on the street, looking everywhere and trying to hear her brother or Kai's voice somewhere behind the noises of the city.

 

-----

 

"SHUT UP!"

 

"Oh, you're mad at me now? Well go, hit me! And when i'll be finish with you, i'll go take care of your ty bestfriend."

 

Clary widen her eyes as she hears Kai and Kris' voices. As she hears yells and punches, she runs as fast as she can to where the sounds are leading her. She finds a dark alley and she realizes the sounds are coming from there. Panicking, she runs toward the back of the alley until she meets to bodies, one on another, laying down on the dirty ground and fighting.

 

"KAI! KRIS! STOP!" Clary screams on the top of her lungs and runs to them. They suddenly stop fighting and look at her with wide eyes. At that moment, Kris is on top of Kai holding his fist in the air, ready to hit him. Clary pushes her brother away and helps kai to stand up. Both of them are bleeding.

 

"I-I can't believe, why, Kris! How do you dare to do that!" She looks at him with dark eyes but Kris just smiles. Kai looks down, realizing what he just have done, but doesn't say anything. Clary helps him and slowly walks with him out of the dark street.

 

"Hey, Kai." Clary and Kai stop walking when they hear Kris' voice but none of them dare to look at him. Seeing they're both listening to him, Kris continues. "Just remember what happened today, you know you can't control your feelings. When someone attacks the ones you love, you can't control yourself..." Kris smiles and take a little pause before speaking again. The two others just stay where they are, Clary with a frown on her face and Kai looking down again. "If he does something that hurt her even more, will you still think the same way, Kai? Will you hold me the same little lecture you told me earlier?"

 

Kai looks at Clary with a concerned look and whispers to her. "L-Let's just go."

 

They finally continue to walk. When they exit the little alley, they can hear Kris laughing. He knows he's right. Kai just proved it right there when he jumped on him. He had these eyes. That look that means he litteraly wanted to kill him. But for sure, Kris wouldn't have let him do it. Actually, it's a good thing that Clary just interrupted them. He doesn't know if she witnessed everything, but Kris has the proof Kai can't control his feelings. And that's everything he wanted.

 

 

-------------------------

Author's note

 

I love where this is going................... :D Or maybe not? Anyways.. I hope you enjoy the story! :)