4-

Lust Or Love: The Reason.

Kyungsoo has to talk with Clary.

 

He knows it won't be easy, but he has too. Kris really scared him and he also feels bad for Clary. He doesn't want her to be sad, he doesn't want her to be heartbroken. Why does she love him anyway? Kris is right, he's just a normal guy. She deserves much better..

 

"C-Clary.. I need to talk to you.."

"Hey, Clary! C-Can we talk?"

"Umm Clary.. I-I think we should talk about something.."

"Hey, Clary.. You brother just came and told me he'd kill me if I'd ever hurt you.. Oh and he also told me you love me.. And yeah.. Is that true?"

 

Kyungsoo sighs and looks at his face in the washroom's mirror. How can he say that to her? Why is he even so stressed about it?

 

Kyungsoo takes an heavy breath and finally walks out of the bathroom. He needs to do it now, to make everything clear. He cares about her, but like a sister. And he doesn't want to admit that he's scared, too. He doesn't want to lose her. Maybe something, or someone could help him...

 

Sunji?

 

It's been a while they didn't see eachother. He didn't even talk to her about Clary, Kai and everything that's going on at his school. But when he thinks about it, the idea doesn't seem as good as it was at the beginning. Talking about Clary's feeling to Sunji would means talking about Kris too. But that would be the worse thing to do. He doesn't want his bestfriend to worry about him. He doesn't want her to think he's in danger or anything. He's totally fine..!

 

For now...

 

"H-Hey.. Clary.." This time, it's real though. Without even thinking, Kyungsoo walked to Clary's locker and found her there, taking everything she needs before heading home. He rubs the back of his neck and lays on the locker next to hers.

 

"Hey, D.O!" Clary looks at him and smiles warmly. She'd always use that new nickname now. Her smile slowly fades away, though, when her eyes meet Kyungsoo's.

 

"What's wrong..?" She leans her head on the side and frowns.

 

"I.. Well we.. Huh.. Need to talk.."

 

"Huh.. Okay.. What do want to tell me?" She raises an eyebrow and closes her locker. Resting her body on the locker's door.

 

"Well.. Kris told me something.." When she hears her brother's name, her eyes widen.

 

"M-My brother talked to you? Did he threatened you? Did he touch you? Did he-"

 

"Hey, relax! I-I'm okay.." Clary sighs and closes .

 

Wow, he didn't know she would be that protective. Maybe that's because she does love him? No! She probably doesn't! Kyungsoo really cares about her, and he would protects her like that too..

 

"D-Do you.. Have feelings.. For me?" Kyungsoo finally asks slowly. Clary looks up at him and her face falls.

 

"I-I.. Huh.. Well.. Why are you asking me that question? A-Anyway I know you don't feel the same way! I-It's okay, you know? I-I mean.. I understand.." She forces a laugh and bites her lip.

 

So, she really loves him? Kyungsoo's mouth opens to say something, but he doesn't know what he could answer to that. Seeing the silence is getting awkward, Clary decides to speak again.

 

"You know, j-just do as if nothing happened! As if you don't know anything, ok? I-I don't want this to ruin our friendship.. I really care about you, D.O, and I don't want to lose you.." Kyungsoo just nods and try to look as normal as possible.

 

"I-I'm sorry, Clary.."

 

She forces a smile and moves closer to hug him. He opens his arms and hugs her back.

 

"It's okay, really." She says.

 

But actually her heart is just totally broken, now. She finally got his answer, but it's not the one she wanted.

 

On his side, he's kinda relieved. He didn't know she would be that comprehensive. But actually, he doesn't even know how she really feels about that. But she doesn't know how he feels either. She doesn't know he just can't love her. Someone else is in his heart since he's a little kid. Someone he never stopped to love. Someone he'll never stop to love.

 

-----

 

"Clary! Are you okay?" She looks at him and Kai feels like his heart just skips a beat. She has red teary eyes. He runs to the bench where she's sitting and sits beside her. He grabs her shoulders softly and makes her face him.

 

"Hey... W-What's wrong..?" Clary can't look in his eyes or she knows the tears will come back again. She looks down and pushes his hands away, leaning her head on his shoulder.

 

"H-He doesn't love me..." Kai's eyes widen.

 

"He? W-Who is that he? Y-You love someone?"

 

He can't believe it. Does that mean he lost all his chances? Already? Seeing her like that hurts him even more. She looks so sad, broken.

 

Actually he could say he feels the same thing now..

 

Kai doesn't really know what to do. He slowly puts his arm around her shoulder, it gently and leans his head on hers.

 

"It's okay.. Don't worry. Everything will be fine.."

 

As Kai says these words, he realizes that he's also saying that for him. But he knows he's just lying.

 

 

 

-------------------

Author's note

 

God I'm sorry >.<

Actually this little chapter is more a filler than anything else... Putting some random informations here and there in what is suppose to be a chapter...

Yeah anyways ^^ Keep your hate for the next chapters, you'll need it more there-

 

WAIT WHAT. No. I didn't say anything. Why would you hate me? Because I'm mean with my characters ?

Oh maybe.

 

God I should stop talking or I'll reveal too much.. It's just the 4th chapteer anyways! I don't know how many chapters I'll write, to be honest.. Depends on what I will plan.. I actually have 11 ready and 3 planned.. So there are 19 until now ^^ And I'm so not finish :D I guess.. 

 

Okay I'm done talking... Or writing actually.. Are you tired of my long author's note ? If you are just tell me, it's okay, I'll shut my mouth :) 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me ^^ Feel free to comment, too :D <3

 

Mariiie.