7-

Lust Or Love: The Reason.

8pm.

 

Kai looks at his paper and reads it again. He slowly walks on the street, searching for the path Kris was talking about. He becomes more and more nervous as he knows he’s near the place. What if he just forgets everything he wants to say? Or wait, actually, what does he want to say? He doesn’t even know. He was mad, he made a decision without even thinking about it. Kai shakes his head and just continues his way. Anyway, he can’t go back. He did all this and Kris would think he’s just a coward if he doesn’t show up.

 

He finally spots the good alley and makes his way there. It’s getting dark outside so he lets his eyes adjust to the darkness before walking toward the back of the dark alley.

 

"I’m glad you came." A voice suddenly says. Kai can’t see anyone so he just walks a bit closer and finally sees, leaning on the brick wall, a tall stature facing him. The tall guy just stays there and looks at him, scanning Jong In from head to toes. A smile slowly appears on his face. "I’m also glad you wanted to talk to me. Actually, I really needed to talk to you too. I was just hoping you’d make the first move.."

 

Kai frowns and takes another step in Kris’ direction. He wants to talk to him? That doesn’t sound good..

 

"What do you want from me?"

 

"Oh, I just wanted to talk.. About Clary, maybe? About the fact that you love her?"

 

Kai’s eyes widen. He didn’t say that to anyone. He couldn’t be THAT obvious, it was impossible.. And it was the last thing Kai wanted to talk about with Kris. His feelings with Clary.

 

"H-How do you know that?!" Kris laughs at Kai’s expression and walks toward him, smirking.

 

"I know a lot of things… And I also know that sadly, she doesn't love you back.. No, she loves Kyungsoo.. Your bestfriend. How does it feel to love someone who likes your bestfriend? That must hurt, right?" Pain shoots throught Kai’s heart. And hearing that from Kris just makes the pain worse. Kai clenches his fists and looks at Kris with sharp eyes.

 

"Why are you saying that to me?" He says with a deep and almost shaky voice. He has to keep his calm though. Kris probably wants him to get mad. It would be so easy to just punch him in the face. It would be so easy to just walk away and avoid that conversation, but something pins Kai’s feet on the ground. He can’t go, he can’t escape now.

 

Kris just smiles and ignores Kai’s comment.

 

"But you see, the problem is, he doesn't love her back. So she's hurt too, she's heartbroken too. And that hurts you to see her like that doen't it? And it hurts me to see my little sister like that, too."

 

"Shut up." Kai closes his eyes. He has to stay in control. He knows how sensible he is with that. His vision gets blurry, he sees red everywhere. But he can’t fall because of Kris. He has to stay in control.. Kris laughs and ignores him again, walking around Kai, his hands behind his back.

 

"I don't understand how you can stay calm like that even if your bestfriend is hurting her. I would kill that bastard and I'd really like to, if only Clary didn't like him..." Kris finally looks at Kai, stops walking and smiles evily. "Don't you want to do that, too?" Kai’s eyes widen for a second, but his eyes soon become sharp again.

 

"He's my bestfriend, Kris. I'd never act as low as you and hurt him. No, instead I confort her, cuz that's what a friend would do."

 

Kris laughs and rolls his eyes. "Ooh Kai Kai Kai.. You don’t understand.. You know that's not enough. Why don't you push that away and take her! I know you'd want to.."

 

"Don't talk about my bestfriend like that! He's a good guy, he didn't want to hurt her! Don't you dare touch him or you'll have to face me." This time, Kai can’t hold it and yells at Kris. He clenches his fists again, he could jump on Kris at any seconds now.

 

"Seriously? I'm much more stronger than you.. I just gave you the chance to get ride of the idiot and you thanks me like that? He hurt her!!! He broke my sister's heart!!!" Kris screams back at Kai.

 

"SHUT UP! He’s my friend, Kris. Don’t you understand what friend means?" Kris smiles and walks closer to Kai. Everything is going perfectly as planned..

 

"Oh, you're mad at me now? Well go, hit me! And when i'll be finish with you, I'll go take care of your ty bestfriend." Kris smirk and walks closer to Kai again. He exactly knows what he’s going to do. Kai is going to do exactly what Kris wanted him to do.

 

Well, that’s going to be easy..

 

For Kai, Kris’ last words were too much. He can’t handle it and just loses his control against his frustration. He jumps on Kris and begins to hit him again and again, yelling at him, emptying his heart. Kris finally takes part of the game and fights back. Blood taints their hands and all Kai can see is red. He’s so angry. He doesn’t think and just acts. He’s blind to everything, he doesn’t even realize he’s being as low as Kris. But it’s stronger than him. Kris insulted his bestfriend and attacked his feelings. That’s the only thing he could do to feel better. But is it really the good thing to do?

 

Oh hell no…

 

-----

 

Why do I even greet you? You already read my other letters before. You know who I am. I know who you are. Let’s make it simpler and consider all these like little letters between each chapters of our lives.

 

 

April.

 

 

That night.

 

 

I remember it really well. That’s probably the only thing that, for a reason I still don’t know, I wanted to remember. First because what he told me when we met. When I thought about it later, I think it all made sense, but only after. My mind had been busy somewhere else back then, I guess. Second because I wanted to remember my mistakes.

 

 

Yes, I'm not as stubborn as you think. I can say myself I've made lots of mistakes. I still have my part of fault in all this. We've all been hurt.

 

 

Sometimes I wish I hadn’t put that damn post-it in his locker. Sometimes I wish I hadn’t walk in that alley. Maybe I could have let him alone there. I would have been a coward, but it would have helped, probably.

 

 

I know what you're thinking about. What happened to that guy? Why did he suddenly changed his mind? Why? Why? Why? I actually don't even know myself. happens, but it doesn't mean we should hate forever.

 

 

Like I told you in one of my other letters, you changed me so much. And at least I can see it wasn't only a bad thing.

 

 

 

-------------------

Author`s note

 

WOOH! Okay, we can say that this is actually the beginning of everything, since the big action is going to happen in the next chapters! And THE reason why everything happened in the first story will be revealed soon, too........

 

BUT! The story won`t be finish yet:D Anyways I shouldn`t talk to much... I hope you liked that chapter! Thanks youuuu

 

Mariiie