2-

Lust Or Love: The Reason.

Kyungsoo always hated rainy days. First because he never thought about bringing an umbrella, so he always comes back home with the feeling he already took his shower. Second because he just hates rain. It makes him feel like the sky is crying his heart out and like everything is dark and sad.

 

As usually, on a rainy day, Kyungsoo tries to walk as fast as possible and he finally reaches the main entrance of the school. And as usually, on a rainy day, Kyungsoo tries to remove the excess of water in his hair as he finally reaches his locker. It's been two months now since he first came here and he slowly begins to  know where all these halls lead. It's also been two months since he met Clary. Since he was friend with her, his school life was quite nice. As she said, Kris never talked to him again. He just doesn't care about him and that is a good thing. Kyungsoo isn't the type of boy who searches for trouble. But sometimes it seems like trouble likes him and he can't do anything about it.

 

As if his first day of school is happening again, after taking all the books he needs, Kyungsoo heads to his classroom but he soon bumps into someone. Now at least he knows that's not a wall. Scared that he just ran into Kris again, he quickly moves back and looks down, closing his eyes.

 

"I'm really sorry! Please be kind to me! I won't bother you, I swear..."

 

He waits for the tall guy to insult him and maybe even hit him, but nothing happens. He finally decides to look up and his eyes widen. It's not Kris. He's not as tall as Kris, that's sure, but he's still taller than Kyungsoo. Anyway that's not difficult to be taller than him. The guy smiles. He's really hot, no doubt on that. He could probably hits on every girls in the school. Maybe he's part of the popular guys, maybe he's friend with Kris?

 

Kyungsoo looks at him, waiting for an answer, or even an insult since he doesn't even know this guy. Instead, the guy just gives him his hand and smiles warmly.

 

"It's ok! No need to worry.. I'm Kim JongIn, by the way, but you can call me Kai. Nice to meet you! I'm new in this school. I guess we're in the same year?" He tilts his head on the side. "I think I've already seen you in my class before.."

 

Kyungsoo didn't think he would have that kind of answer. Everything but a warm and friendly presentation. He is glad, though. Even if he doesn't want to admit it, he needs another friend, a guy friend. Clary and him are really close, but it's not the same thing as having a friend of the same . Kai seems nice, caring and open. He seems like a good friend.

 

Seem, what a perfect word to describe Kai.

 

Kyungsoo smiles back at the guy in front of him and shakes his hand.

 

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, nice to meet you! And yes, I'm new in this school too. It's big, isn't it? I thought I'd never manage to find my way here. At least I have a friend who helped me! She's-"

 

"Kyungsoo!"

 

As soon as he hears his name, Kyungsoo feels two arms around his neck hugging him from behind and a head pops out of nowhere on his shoulder.

 

"-right here." He laughs. "Clary, this is Kai. I just bumped into him, he's pretty cool. Kai, here's Clary, the girl I was talking about. "

 

Kai's eyes widen as he sees her. The most beaufitul angel he never saw before just appeared on Kyungsoo's shoulder. She looks pure, innocent, so beautiful.

 

"Huh.. Hey ! I'm JongIn.. Well Kai.. N-Nice to meet you!" Kai tries to say. He's left speechless. Love at first sight? Naaa, it can't be that!

 

She giggles (probably the most beaufitul sound Kai heard in all his life) and gets off of Kyungsoo, standing right beside him. She takes the hand he's offering and shakes it warmly.

 

"I'm Clary! Nice to meet you too! So you're in the same year as us, right? Maybe we have some classes in common!"

 

Kai slowly comes back to reality and tries to act as normal as possible. The thing he just felt was so intense, he doesn't even know what happened. He tries to flash his best smile.

 

"Yep, well at least I'm sure I'm in one of Kyungsoo's class since I'm pretty sure I already saw him before. But I don't remember seeing an angel in any of my classes.. Maybe I was blind until then?"

 

Cheesy.

 

Clary blushes and bites her lip. Did he really just say that? He can't even believe it himself.

 

"Umm.. Yeah well I guess I'll leave for my next class, then!" He smiles and quickly bows at the two of them. "I-It was nice to meet you, Clary. And you too... huh.. D.O!" After that, he walks away and leaves the two others alone.

 

"D.O? What's that? A nickname?" Kyungsoo asks, frowning.

 

"Yeah, I guess.. It's like your family name, Do. I think it's a cool nickname! What if I call you like that from now on? Kyungsoo is a bit long anyway.." They both smile and laugh, slowly heading to their next class togheter.

 

"Yeah, why not! I like that.. D.O.. That's a cool nickname."

 

 

--------------------

Author's note

 

Hello! ^^ Just a little update earlier than usual because I love you all :D If you were there when I was writing the first one, you maybe realized I always post a chapter after 4 days of no update. It's going to be the same thing for this one ^^ 

 

So yeah... This chapter is really short.. yet really important! :) Okay actually probably every chapters of this story are going to be important.. But yeah anyways^^

 

Thank you all for reading~

Mariiie.