5-

Lust Or Love: The Reason.

Kyungsoo runs.

 

His alarm clock didn’t wake him up this morning, again. His bus driver decided to skip his bus stop and Kyungsoo had to walk to school. Christmas was already behind them since at least one month and a half but the snow was still convering every streets, houses and trees. Walking in that cold blanket made the walk to school longuer than he thought. At first, he thought that if he’d be fast enough, he could arrive before the bell ring, but luck isn’t on his side. Actually, has he ever been lucky?

 

When he finally arrives to his class, he opens the door slowly to be welcome by a silence class, every eyes looking at him carelessly. Well, every eyes except two.

 

"You’re late, Do Kyungsoo." The teacher says, looking at him with sharp eyes. "And that’s not the first time. Next time, you’re going to be in big trouble, understand?" Kyungsoo looks down and nods slowly.

 

"Yes, sir. I’m sorry."

 

"Mmmmh. Just take a seat, please."

 

The last seat available is in the back, in the corner just beside a guy Kyungsoo doesn’t recognize. He never recognizes anyone anyway. He slowly walks, head down, to the table and sits down.

 

"Ok, class. So, as I was saying earlier, please get acquainted to the person sitting beside you. He or she will be your partner for the next projects of the semester."

 

Kyungsoo looks at the auburn haired guy beside him. The said guy looks up at Kyungsoo and smiles shyly. Kyungsoo never saw him before, he’s sure of that. He smiles back at him.

 

"Hey, I’m Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you."

 

"Hey, nice to meet you too! I’m Baekhyun." They look at eachother, smile warmly and turn their head to face the teacher as he begins his class.

 

Their science class finally ends and Kyungsoo walks out of the room. Baekhyun seems like a good guy. At least he knows he won’t end up doing all the work. After a moment, Kyungsoo hears the echo of his name throught all the sounds of the students heading to their lockers. He turns around and sees Baekhyun, running to him.

 

"K-Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun stops in front of him and hands him a paper with his name on it. "Y-You forgot this.." Kyungsoo smiles and takes the paper.

 

"Ooh.. Thanks!" Baekhyun smiles back and walks with Kyungsoo to their lockers.

 

On their way, they talk about everything and anything. Kyungsoo was still not totally open to him. Like when he first met Kai, Kyungsoo didn’t know if Baekhyun has something to do with Kris. But maybe he is just over reacting again… When they arrive to Kyungsoo’s locker, Baekhyun decides to wait for him since they also have their next class togheter. Again, Kyungsoo wonders why he never saw him before. Is he that blind? He opens his locker and searches his books for his next class while Baekhyun leans on the locker next to his. After a while, Baekhyun frowns and looks at two guys walking closer to Kyungsoo and him.

 

"Hey, Tao, look at the little , seems he has another friend, now?"

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen and he looks at Baekhyun. He suddenly feels a hand shaking his shoulder and he turns around quickly, facing not one, but two towers standing in front of him. The owner of the hand on his shoulder, the senior he fears the most in all that school, or Kris, stands there, looking at him with sharp and dark eyes. There’s another guy beside him, the one Kris called Tao. He’s really tall too, but not as tall as Kris. He has these weird eyebags but Kyungsoo prefers to stay quiet about Kris’ friend’s appearance. He doesn’t know what could happen. And to be honest, he really doesn’t want to know..

 

Baekhyun, on the other hand, looks at the two guys and frowns again. He doesn’t know why they’re there, but they look so intimidating he prefers to stay quiet too.

 

"W-What do you want, K-Kris..?" Kyungsoo tries to say. He remembers what happened with Clary earlier, but it can’t be that. She seemed alright. She is alright, so they’re nothing he should be scared of, no?

 

Kris takes his hand away from Kyungsoo’s shoulder and smirks.

 

"Oh, nothing, really. I just wanted to present you to my dear friend here.. Oh and I wanted to talk to you, but since your little friend is here..." He looks at Baekhyun in disgust and grabs Kyungsoo by the collar, bringing his scared face closer to his. ".. I think we’ll have our discussion later, okay?" Kris laughs and lets go of Kyungsoo who quickly moves back.

 

"Just remember that Tao and I will be there to take care of you if something happens to my dear sister.. Have a good day!" Kris winks at Baekhyun and both him and Tao walk away, leaving Kyungsoo and Baekhyun alone.

 

When they finally leave, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun don’t say anything and look at each other before Kyungsoo looks back at his locker.

 

"Wow.. How did you manage to get both Kris and Tao against you?" Baekhyun finally says after a moment, his eyes wide open. Kyungsoo looks at him and frowns.

 

"How come you know them?"

 

"Everyone knows them! And everyone knows that you really have to stay away from them, hoping the year will end soon so these senior will just go away…" Kyungsoo just stays quiet and keeps his head in his locker, thinking about what Baekhyun just said. Realizing Kyungsoo won’t answer him, Baekhyun leans on the locker next to Kyungsoo’s and looks at him with a worried look.

 

"Seriously.. That’s not a good thing at all, you know that?" Kyungsoo just nods. "Don’t worry, I-I can still help you! If you can help me back with these math homework.." Baekhyun smiles and realizes his attempt to change Kyungsoo’s mood works as his lips curve into a little smile too. Kyungsoo looks at him and laughs.

 

"Thanks.. And I’ll sure help you with that." He closes his locker and smile at Baekhyun as they both begin to walk away.

 

"But.. Are you going to tell me why Kris doesn’t seem to like you?" Baekhyun smiles widely and Kyungsoo laughs at his expression.

 

"You mean, why does Kris hate me? Because hate would be a better word to describe what Kris feels about me.."

 

It hasn’t been one day that he knows Baekhyun but there’s something with this guy, he feels like he could just tell him everything. Kyungsoo sighs and looks at the guy beside him.

 

"Well… That’s a long story..."

 

And then, he just tells him everything. That’s not like something bad would happen because of that anyway..

 

-----

 

 

Hello,

 

 

February.

 

 

I found it funny that you’ve been able to trust him after only one day. Maybe I was wrong in my first letter, saying that the day we met was the day when everything began. After all, if you hadn’t revealed everything, if you had kept your ing mouth shut, it wouldn’t have happened!

 

 

My memory isn’t as clear as it was… Probably because of all this. It happened so fast. When I think about it, I kinda feel bad for you. I mean, you’ve lost everything. Even now, everything doesn’t go as you planned. You didn’t lose her, though, and that’s already something I envy from you. Consider youself lucky, or at least, try to.

 

 

I hope I’m not confusing you again. I’m writing these letters because I need to tell you everything. Well actually, that’s what they told me. I didn’t agree when they first proposed me to write that, but I guess that’s helping me right now. That’s what they’re all saying anyways.

 

 

I also hope you’ll read them and not forget them. I think you need to know everything. Even if it seems confusing for now, even if you probably don’t understand, I still want you to keep everything I say here. Maybe later, when this blows over, maybe then all my letters will make sense. But for now, just please… keep these in mind. Keep what I wrote in mind… just for me.

 

 

Because I’ll probably never have this chance.

 

 

--------------------

Author's note 

 

Well hello :) 

 

Yaaay here's baekkiie! And another confusing letter... Don't worry, this will all make sense....................................one day. 

 

For now, here's that little chapter, and yeah I know the beginning , cuz I at writing beginnings (and whats the most important thing in a story? Yeah..) but the big action is going to come in the next chapters.. don't worry :D Actually, since I can't keep my mouth close, I'll tell you that next chapter is the chapter where the real action will begin ! Yaaaaaay! 

 

Anyways... I hope you still enjoy it a bit so far ^^ 

Mariiie.