3-

Lust Or Love: The Reason.

Clary and Kyungsoo make their way to their classes. When they arrive in front of Kyungsoo's next class, she waves at him quickly and continues her way to her class. As she walks by, he understands Kai's behavior when he saw her for the first time. She's really pretty. But she isn't just that, she's pretty in the inside too. Clary is really nice and caring. Always smiling and talking with everyone. But she still chose to hang out with him. Kyungsoo feels lucky. He really cares about her.

 

Kyungsoo enters into the classroom and finds a seat at the back, near the window. He always liked to sit next to the window. That way, he doesn't feel overwhelmed by every faces and he can look at the beautiful scenery outside. That way, he also doesn't bother to look at the cute browned haired guy who sits next to him. The same brown haired guy each time. But today, he finally puts a name on that face.

 

"Kai!" Kyungsoo's eyes widen as he sees Kai sitting next to him. He never recognized him. Kai laughs.

 

"I couldn't believe you didn't recognize me when you bumped into me earlier. Seems you were always too concentrated on the outside during this class.."

 

That's true, though. Kyungsoo has to agree, actually he never paid attention to this class. English class is just a bother for him and he prefers to look at the window than paying attention to the class the teacher is giving. Wait, does he even know the teacher's name?

 

Kai laughs again at Kyungsoo's expression.

"You don't have to feel bad, you know. It's ok, I guess." Kai gives him a big and warm smile as the bell rings. They both face the teacher as she begins her class, but Kyungsoo's eyes are soon moving to the window. He doesn't know why looking outside seems so interesting.. As if something special could happen in that school yard anyway..

 

When their first class is finish, Kai and Kyungsoo decide to walk to the locker's room togheter.

 

"So... Clary and you are close, I guess..?" Kai asks shyly as they walk. Kyungsoo laughs and looks at Kai. "Why that question?"

 

"Uh.. Because.. I just want to know.. That's all." Kai suddenly blushes and looks down, making Kyungsoo laughs even more. "Yah! That's not even funny.." Kai hides himself with his books and slaps Kyungsoo's arm playfully.

 

"Oh yes it is! You like her, do you?"

 

"Well.. I-I don't know! Anyway.."

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and finally arrives at his locker. "Yeah, anyways.. I'll have somwhere to attend before the next class, so you can go without me." Kyungsoo smiles at Kai who nods before walking to his own locker.

 

Kyungsoo takes his books for his second class and suddenly feels someone's hand on his shoulder.

 

"Clary! Yes, I'm coming. Don't-" Kyungsoo turns back to face the person he thought was Clary. He widen his eyes as he looks at the tall figure in front of him. Nop, that's not Clary.. No doubt on that.

 

"Hey, little . I need to talk to you."

 

"K-Kris.. Huh.. I'm-" Kris rolls his eyes and quickly interrupts him.

 

"Shut up. I'm talking. Anyway I don't wanna be seen with you!" His face looks at me in disgust but his expression soon changes as he sees no one is in the hallway. He grabs Kyungsoo's shoulders and pins him on the locker next to his, his face (a little too) close to Kyungsoo's face. "Now listen to me. I don't know what you did to my sister, and I don't even know what does she find attractive in you, but because of you, she's ing heartbroken!" Kris yells his last words, pushing Kyungsoo harder on the locker. The smaller widen his eyes even more.

 

"W-What do you mean.. H-Heartbroken?"

 

"Yes! ing heartbroken!" Kris moves back and laughs. "You're too dumb to realize it anyway, so I must just say what she isn't able to say. Clary loves you." Kyungsoo stays in silence for a moment, analyzing Kris' words. Finally, some seconds later, he bursts in laugher. Kris frowns. "What the is that reaction. I just told you you broke my sister's heart cuz she loves you and you dare laugh like that?" The smaller stops laughing and looks at Kris.

 

"Why would she love me anyways? We're bestfriend! She doesn't love me!"

 

"Yeah right. Go see her, talk to her. She ing loves you. I don't know why, though, but she does. She's my sister and I'll protect her no mather what. You just broke her heart and she's sad. She's hurt. Because she knows you don’t love her back." Kris moves closer to Kyungsoo again, looking at him with sharp and dark eyes. "And if you even dare to hurt her more, I'll just come and ing kill you. Understand?" Kris says his last words with a deep voice and growls. It's not a little threat like the last time. This time, he's damn serious. Kyungsoo just stays quiet and nods slowly. He's scared this time, really.

 

"Huh, what the is happening here?" Kai suddenly appears in the hallway, frowning at Kris. The tall guy looks at him and moves back.

 

"None of your business." He looks at Kyungsoo again and whisper to him.

 

" Remember what I just told you. That's a big warning. If you dare to hurt her again, you'll have to face me. And this time, I'm so not kidding..." He turns back and walks away, leaving a pale Kyungsoo and a frowning Kai alone in the locker's room.

 

"Who was that?" Kai is the first to break the silence, walking to Kyungsoo, still looking somewhere. He seems lost in his thoughts.

 

"Hello..? D.O, still here..?" Kai waves in front of Kyungsoo's eyes and the older finally comes back to reality.

 

"Oh.. Huh.. It's Clary's big brother." Kai looks at the direction where Kris left.

 

"Wow.. He's.. Kinda different.. From her.. And intimidating too.."

 

"Yeah.. That's the same thing I thought when I first met him too.."

 

Kai frowns and looks at Kyungsoo. "What, he's not like that?"

 

"Oh.. He's far worse than that.."

 

-----

 

Hey again.. I guess,

 

November.

 

I remember that day really well.. What about you?  That’s when you became suspicious. You knew something wrong was going but you still didn’t flinch yet. Who would anyway? It wasn’t that bad, back then. It wasn’t like everything was all your damn fault. Not yet.

 

But don’t worry. Like I said in my last letter, I don’t care anymore. I don’t know why or how I just stopped hating you, but I did. That seems pretty stupid, but trust me, it isn’t. The whole situation was getting crazy anyway.

 

Maybe it’s her. Maybe, in a way I can’t explain, she helped me. Or actually she helped you, since I know I could have done way worse than that. Yah, don’t be scared or anything. I know what you’re thinking about. I’m not crazy.

 

My writing is getting damn confusing. I’m confused actually. I guess I can tell you everything now. I guess I can just be all honest and say everything. I don’t care if you judge me, go ahead, but please don’t ignore me.

 

Don’t forget me, too. Even if you want to, we can’t change the past. We can’t change the things that happened between us and we can’t forget either. I’ll always remember you, even when I’ll be gone.

 

You changed me so much. But I can’t even say if it was good or not.

 
 
 
 
---------------------
Author's note
 
Hey there! So I hope you like it so far... Actually it's just the beginning! It's (probably) normal that you don't fully understand for now, but don't worry, it'll all make sense later ;) 
 
So yeah I don't have anything else to say^^ Except that I hope you all enjoy this sequel till now! :D 
 
Mariiie (who's actually listening to Everybody from SHINee on repeat since the MV has been posted on youtube because they're just too ing hot.....)