1-

Lust Or Love: The Reason.

Kyungsoo finally arrives in front of his new school as the bell rings and all the students slowly walks to their classes. It’s the first day of school. His first day in High School and also his first day at school without his bestfriend, Sunji. He sighs and makes his way to the entrance. He’s always been in the same school as Sunji since they entered school for the first time. He feels alone now, making his way to his locker. He doesn’t know anyone. This time, he's going to have to face this new school alone. This time, he's going to have to make new friends, he's going to have to start everything from the beginning.

 

The school is pretty big, actually, it's really huge. He doesn't even know how he's going to find his classes. He finally enters the building and realizes the school seems even bigger when you're inside. There are hallways everywhere, leading you to tones of classes. The students seem to know where they're going and just walk past Kyungsoo without even noticing him. When he finally finds the lockers' room, it takes him a good 10minutes to find the one that he's going to use for the rest of the year. He'd already been here one time before to put everything he needed but it seems like the whole place totally changed since the first time he came. He takes his books for his first class and quickly closes his locker. He knows this is going to be a long day and he has to go fast if he wants to find his class before the school starts for real. As he begins to walk to where his schedule tells him to go, his face meets something that feels like a wall. He soon realizes that the wall is actually a body. He gasps and quickly moves back.

 

"I-I'm so sorry! Really I didn't see you.." He tries to say as he blushes heavily. He'd wanted to stay as invisible as possible for today, to stay away from trouble, but seems fate has another project for him.

 

Kyungsoo finally looks at the tall stature in front of him. He really is tall, no doubt on that. He has gold brown hair and deep brown eyes, that look at him with anger and disgust. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, looks at the giant with puppy eyes.

 

"Tsk, whatchu still doing here, kid? You want my picture or something? Or maybe you just want trouble? Well you'll be happy, cuz you met to good guy." The tall smirks and raises his fist. Kyungsoo closes his eyes, scared to death. It's only his first day in high school and he managed to get beaten up. Few seconds pass and he doesn't feel any pain yet. Even if his curiosity tries to convince him to open his eyes, he's too scared to see what's happening.

 

"Kris oppa! Just let go of that guy, will ya? He said he's sorry. That's not because you're a senior that you can beat up some random guy like that!" A feminine voice says. These sudden words get Kyungsoo to open his eyes, too curious to see who's voice is that. He sees the tall guy, or Kris, sighs and rolls his eyes.

 

"Why you wanna protect that little ?" Kyungsoo hears her sigh.

 

"Could you just, please, let him go? He didn't do anything!" Kris rolls his eyes again and looks at him with disgust.

 

"Fine." He moves his face closer to Kyungsoo's.

 

"Don't worry, when your little guardian won't be there, I'll take care of you" He whispers and just walks away. When he feels like he's not in danger anymore, Kyungsoo turns his head to face a pretty girl, standing just in front of him. She has beautiful long and curvy brown hair that surround her amazingly flawless face. Her proximity makes him gasps and he quickly moves back. She giggles at his action and gives him one of these smiles that makes you melt inside.

 

"Hey, I'm really sorry! My brother just doesn't like anyone. Don't worry, he won't beat you up, he'll just do as this never happened and leave you alone if you stay away from him. He's such a weirdo." She laughs and stretches her hand toward me. "I'm Clary, by the way. Kris' little sister, so it's my first year here too. Maybe we have some classes in common?" Kyungsoo just stays silent and smiles warmly. He never thought someone like Kris could have such a lovely sister like her. He takes her hand and shakes it.

 

"Can I see you schedule? You seem a little lost, maybe I can help you ? I already know a little bit of this place. I know it seems big, but you get use to it." She shrugs and flashes him this warm and beautiful smile again. The only thing Kyungsoo can do is to nod and give her his schedule. She takes it and looks at it.

 

"Oh, seems we have some classes in common!" She says suddenly with a big smile. She looks at Kyungsoo and frowns.

 

"Did you lose your tongue or something? You don't seem really talkative.."

 

His eyes widen as he finaly realizes he hadn't talk since he saw her. "Oh, uh.. I'm sorry.. Yeah, I can talk! I just.." She laughs and gives him his schedule.

 

"It's ok! I was just kidding. Want some help to reach your first class?" Kyungsoo nods and follows her as she leads him to the class. On their way, she carefully shows him every places he should be aware of. Kyungsoo listens to everything she says, trying to remember where everything is. He also can't stop looking at her when she talks to him. He can't believe she's acting so nice with him.

 

"So here's your class! I have to go now, if I don't want to be late. We'll see eachother later, since we have the third class of the day toghether. See you later!" She quickly waves at him and slowly disappears with the bunch of students walking fastly to reach their own class. Kyungsoo enters into the classroom and finds a seat at the back, near the window. He always liked to sit next to the window. That way, he doesn't feel overwhelmed by every new faces and he can look at the beautiful scenery outside. That way, he also doesn't bother to look at the cute browned haired guy who sits next to him. He also doesn't realize that the said guy looks at him and smiles before he heads back to work. As he is captivated by the outdoor, he doesn't notice the time and soon the class is finish. Even if he didn't pay attention at all, he just leaves the class and tries to remember Clary's directions to his next class.

 

The rest of the day passes as fast as his first class. He didn't have to meet Kris again and he's pretty happy with that. Plus, he now has a new friend. This day really was better than he expected. As soon as he'll arrive home, he'll call his bestfriend Sunji and he'll tell her how good his first day went, that he now have a new friend and that High School isn't that bad after all. But when he reaches his place, he does call Sunji, but their conversation quickly changes subject and Clary's name is just not mentioned.

 

And actually, it'll never be.

 

-----

 

Hey,

 

September.

 

I know this must sound crazy, but this is how we met. The day everything began. Maybe you don’t remember it now. Or maybe you just don’t want to. But that day is important. This is a day you have to remember because that’s the only way you can stop making that mistake. It’s by knowing your faults that you learn how not to make then again.

 

I hope you learnt well. I hope you won’t make these kind of mistakes again. The ones that break you and rip you apart.

 

I know I’ve been such a idiot. I know I’ve probably been the worse thing that can happen in a life but I couldn’t help it. I just hope one day you’ll be strong enough to forgive me, because if I think about it again, I guess I forgave you some times ago, but I was just too coward to tell you that in person.

 

You can’t believe how much time I’ve spent thinking about that. How much time I’ve spent alone, almost crying everytimes because damn, even if you try your best to be good, life is just throwing rocks at you again and again. Maybe this is my fault. No, not maybe. This is all my fault.

 

But please, get throught it if you didn’t do that already. Get throught it and forgive. That’s the best advice I can give you, since I just screwed everything because I didn’t have the chance to get throught it.

 

And I didn’t have the chance to forgive you.

 

 

 

 

--------------------

Author's note

 

Hiiiii ^^ So yeah this is the first chapter! Not a lot of information.. Or maybe a lot but it's confusing?

 

Don't worry, you'll all understand later! :D