Sasaeng

Sasaeng

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3x3= 9 gwiyomi_animation_by_yoshindoh-d60d4xh.g

 

Yong hee sat on the kitchen table alone thinking to herself. Eunkyung laid on her bed staring lifelessly at the ceiling and Myungsoo sat by his desk rereading the letter Eun kyung written. Everyone is in their own world.

~hey can you smile~ Myungsoo picks up his phone. It was Do yeon that called.

“Hey is everything alright now?” she asked.

“Yeah… I got my camera back also.” Myungsoo said.

“really! Sweetie lets meet. I want to see you.” she said.

“Where?” Myungsoo asked.

“At the park by my house.” She said. Myungsoo hung up the phone and puts on his jacket. He left out of his room. Sung jong spotted him.

118841-infinite-sungjong_original.jpg
“Where are you going?” he asked.

“For a walk, Don’t follow me or you’ll get hurt.” Myungsoo said.

“Hyung I want to go to.” Sung jong said.

“No.” Myungsoo said coldly. Myungsoo walks out of the dorm and there were a whole group of fans outside their dorm. Myungsoo covered his face and try to walk past them. Sung jong followed Myungsoo outside.

“Oppa!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” the fans yelled. They ran up to Myungsoo and stumble all over Sung jong. Myungsoo turn around and saw that Sung jong was injured. He rushes towards him grabs onto his arms.

“Aish! I told you not to follow me!” he yelled. Sung jong wanted to cry. Myungsoo they manage to get back safety to their dorms. Song jong sat on the floor rubbing his arms in pain. the managers came and locked the doors shut tight.

“Guy we have good news.” the manager said. the members came out of their rooms to listen to the manager.

“We’re moving.” he said. the infinite members were happy.

“Where to?” Woo hyun asked.

20120215_woohyun.jpg

“A very good dorm that’s all I have to say.” the manager said. Myungsoo gotta find his way to meet Do yeon somehow and tell her the news. When the sun is starting to set deeper into the dark, Myungsoo walks out quietly. There were still remaining fans sleeping on the cold grounds in front of the dorms. Myungsoo try not to make any sound as he walk through. When Myungsoo manage to pass through he ran off to the bus wearing his black cap and mask wrap around his face. Eun kyung couldn’t stay home anymore. She felt stuffy.  She got off her bed and puts on her jacket.

“I guess I can go for a walk.” she said. Eun kyung sneaked out of the house quietly. If Yong hee finds out she’ll be dead for sure. Eun kyung walk outside and very quietly shut the door. Eun kyung start heading towards the bus stop which is a long walk from her house. Myung soo rode on the bus and sat way in the back. Eun kyung finally reaches the bus stop and got on the same bus. She sat in front of Myungsoo not knowing that he was there. myungsoo was surprised to see her. he watches her make her way to the seat in front of him and sat down. Ahem~ he said. Eun kyung still didn’t notice him. She puts on her headphones and listened to Myungsoo’s song.

~Apheuji nanhi ? Manhi deokjeong dwae

Haengbokhagetjiman neoreul wihae gidohalkke~ Eun kyung sings.

“uh...This song.” he whispered. Myungsoo smiled although his mask is covering it. He listened to her sing. Then later to he start to sing along with her. Luckily there were hardly any people on the bus to hear them. The bus stop and Eun kyung rushes off. Myungsoo followed her. She continues to walk towards the playground near Do yeon’s home. “I’m going there also…” Myung thought. Eun kyung sat on the swings and remain listening to her song. Myungsoo tilted his head in confusion.

“Does she know I’m meeting Do yeon here?” Myungsoo asked. himself. Do yeon saw Myungsoo and rushes towards him. She held onto his hand.

“sweetie!” she said.

“Shhhh… they’ll hear you.” Myungsoo said. Do yeon and Myungsoo embraces each other.

“It’s been awhile.” Do yeon said. Myungsoo held her hand and walk with her.

“Let’s go, I’ll walk you home as we talk.” he said. They left the playground leaving Eun kyung swinging on the swings.

“Myungsoo ah…” Do yeon said.

“What…?” Myungsoo said swinging their hands back and forth.

“Let’s go on a date.” She said.

“I’m busy.” he said.

“But it’s been months we haven’t gone on a date.” she said. Myungsoo almost forgot something important to tell Do yeon.

“Do yeon.” He said. Eun kyung got bored of swinging so she decides to head to the market (Which is next to Do yeon’s house) for some ice cream. Eun kyung walk pass Do yeon’s house and hear someone talking. She stop and hid behind the street light pole.

“What.” Do yeon reply.

“I’m moving.” he said. She lets go of his hand.

“Moving? Again?” she asked.

“yeah, We won’t be able to be seeing each other more often like always.” he said. Do yeon hug Myungsoo.

“I’m not going to let you go.” she said. Myungsoo pat her head.

“Me too, Don’t worry I’ll try my best to see you more often like always okay." myungsoo said. Eun kyung hear him. She covered . "I can't believe that oppa is moving...No!" she thought. Do yeon left inside. Myungsoo stood outside until she sees her window lights turn on. He slowly walks away. Eun kyung try to pretend that she didn't hear this. She put on her headphones and start heading back to the bus stop. She trys to rush to the bus stop. The last bus was waiting. Eun kyung ran as fast as she could to the bus. Myungsoo saw Eun kyung rushing towards the bus. He tilted his head. 

"What is she doing?" he said. Eun kyung didn't reach the bus. The bus left right after she reach to the bus stop. 
"Aish!" she yelled. Myungsoo walks towards her. She put her head down and pout. Eun kyung scratch her head hard.
"Why! it's the last bus!" she yelled at herself. Myung soo smiled from hearing her yelling at no one. 
"Yah... Who are you talking to?" Myungsoo shout. Eun kyung was shocked and turn around.
"Myungsoo?" she said. He nodded. 
"Why are you here?" he asked.
"I... I was taking a walk." she said.
"This far?" he asked,
"Of course..." she reply. Eun kyung walk towards the way home. Myungsoo walk behind her watching her every step. 
"Why are you following me?" she asked,
"To see if you get home safe." he said. Eun kyung stops. The street light glimmer and the air was cold. She can see the visible breath that comes from . She turn around.
"You have a girlfriend oppa... Go away." she said. Myungsoo was shocked. His one and only fan that change for him actually really change. She was the first one who ever told him to go away. 
"What?" he said. Inside Eun kyung's heart she wants him but she knows that it's not right to mess around with another woman's man. 
"I maybe your biggest fan... But you have a girlfriend and I can't have you around me like this." she said.
"Tsk... Your the first." he said. 
"What?" she said. 
"I'm suprise." he added.
"Suprise by what?" she asked.
"Why does it seem like you don't like me anymore." he said.
"Oppa... I like you." she said. For some reason Eun kyung capture his heart. He feels like she's something important. Myungsoo felt different around her. He went up to her. Eun kyung watches him way his way to her. A snow flake fell and very softy touch her nose. The snowflake melted. 
"it's snowing." she said. Myungsoo stood unfront of her. The snow fell beautifuly they stare into each other's eyes. 
"Oppa..." she said. Myungsoo took off his mask. "Oppa you don't know how much I want to kiss you." she thought. Myungsoo smiled.
"Your nose is getting red." he said. He places his mask on her. He puts the string of the mask behind her ears. 
"There." he said. Eun kyung just couldn't contain it. " I must! but he has a girlfriend." she thought. The ground became filled with snow very quickly. They continue to walk near a beautiful pathway filled with light poles lining up. She stops and turn around. Myungsoo stops along with her.
Snowy_night_at_the_park.gif
"What?" he asked. The urges of wanting his lips was killing her.
"Nothing..." she said. Myungsoo held onto her arms to stop her from running away. He knows something's bothering her. 
"What's your porbelm?" he asked. 
"Nothing it's just cold..." she said. Myungsoo looked into her eyes. Eun kyung turns away.
"Don't stare at me like that." she said .
"Why?" he asked.
"I..." She said. "I don't care no more!" she thought. Eun kyung cup his face with her cold hands. She put her lips towards his. She could hardly feel his lips due to the mask she's still wearing. She felt his warmth though. It was nice, very nice. Myungsoo's eyes were open wide. He was suprise, he hasn't even kissed Do yeon yet. Eun kyung lets go of him.
"What are you doing!" he yelled. 
"I'm sorry... But I was still wearing the mask though." she said. Myungsoo wipes his lips. He took off Eun kyung's masked. 
"I'm so sorry..." she said. Myungsoo then put his warm hand on her cheeks and pulled her in for another kiss. He press his lips against hers. Eun kyung couldn't believe that this was happening. Kim myungsoo is kissing her. She slowly closes her eyes and enjoy his warm lips against hers. He stops and their lips departed.
"It's better without the mask." he said. Eun kyung blushes and her heart beats so rapidly that it felt like her heart's not beating anymore. 
 
*~* Kiss *~*
tumblr_inline_mrtpassCBW1rjopgf.gif

 

 
 
Hello! Thanks for reading I'll update soon! SORRY! i haven't been able to update sooner than usual I am veryveryveryvery busy this year.But i hope you liked the story. Please subscribe and leave a comment! ^____^ thank you have a wonderful day! Hearts for everyone!
 
 
tumblr_lu5qyiKmYB1qkhgmto1_500.gif
tumblr_mc5wrbLFLg1rh906uo1_400.gif(hahahahhhahaha!!!!)large.gif