Sasaeng

Sasaeng

 

 

Chapter 15 ^___^

They sat silenty in the car after the awkward kiss. 

~Ahem~

"What?" Myung soo asked.

"So...this time it was love?" she asked.

"Yeah..." he nervously said. Eun kyung smiles but try to hide it with her long hair. 

"What about Do yeon?" She asked.

"I still love her." Myungsoo said.

"What! but...uh....you're so confusing." Eun kyung said.

"Yeah...Sorry I'm still confused myself." he said. 

"Just take me home please." she said. Myungsoo start up the car and drove her back home. Moonsoo went in his room and laid on his bed. He thought of what Eun kyung said about him.

~You're handsome cute~

Moonsoo smiles to himself and giggle. He laid his face flat on his pillow and yelled.

"AhHHHH!" he yelled. He can't stop the feeling he has for her. He look to his side and saw her umbrella. He stood up and grabs onto the umbrella. Then he thought of her beautiful face when she lift the umbrella up to see if he was okay. 

~ACHOO!~ he sneezes. His mother knock the door and came in with a cup of ginseng tea.

"Aigoo this is what happen when you go out without an umbrella!" His mother said. Moonsoo took a sip of the tea and it was super bitter.

"ACKKK! It's so bitter I don't want it no more." he whined.

"Drink it! And go to sleep you have school tomorrow." she said. 

" to have study time tomorrow." he said. His mother left the room . Moonsoo held on tight to the umbrella. 

"At least I get to see her." He said. mean while Eun kyung wrap herself with a blanket. She constantly cough and sneezes.

~Cough!Cough!~

Yong hee walks in with a warm cup of water and some pills. 

"See! Kwangsoo should have taken you to school." Yong hee said. 

"It's okay unni. I'm fine, it's just a little cold." she said.

"You don't get  it do you. You get sick easily." yong hee said.

"Sorry unni." she said. Yong hee pat her in the back.

"Stay warm and don't stay up too late with your kpop news stuff okay. Go sleep early." Yong hee said.

"Araso..." she reply. Yong hee left the room. 

The next morning Eun kyung woke up feeling a bit lighter than yesturday but her head still hurts a bit. She looks out the window and it was still sprinkling. Eun kyung got dressed in her uniform and left her room. Yong hee adn Kwangsoo was all ready to take her to school. 

"This time I'm going to make sure you get to school without a rain drop on your head! lets go." Yong hee said. 

"Lets go." Kwangsoo said. They drove Eun kyung to school. Meanwhile Moonsoo is already in his car. He was already half way there. the car stops at the same red light like yesturday. Moonsoo thougt of Eun kyung holding onto the umbrella crossing the street. Eun kyung got in her car and drove off to school. they stop at teh same red light. What they didn't notice was their car was next to each other. Eun kyung laid her head on the window. The window was fogged up. She drew a little heart sign.

fog_107.jpg

Mean while Moonsoo drew something else. He drew a little girl holding onto an umbrella.

85192a0a318543dd425e3ff63589dce4_m.jpg

Moonsoo laughed to himself. Eun kyung smiles to herself and thought of Myungsoo 's kiss. The red light turned green and their car drove in the same direction to school. When they reached to school both of them got out of their car. Moonsoo and Eun kyung walk next to each other not noticing that they are next to each other. 

"Moonsoo you forgot your umbrella!" His mother yelled. "Moonsoo?" Eun kyung thought. She look to her side and Moonsoo was running towards his mother. He grabs onto the umbrella. 

"thanks mom." he said and ran back. Eun kyung watches him ran towards her. It started to pour. Eun kyung's uniform was starting to get wet. Moonsoo opens the umbrella.

"Eun kyung!" he said. He rushes towards her so she won't get wet. He places the umbrella over her. 

"Ahnyeo!" he smiles. 

"Hi..." she reply. 

"Isn't this my umbrella?" she added.

"Yeah!" he said. They both walked ino class and sat next to each other. Yoonsoo and Jong dae were next to each other.

"You got everything ready for tuesday?" she asked.

"ahnee..." JOngdae reply.

"You better get the project done yourself if you want to be my partner." she said. Eun kyung Felt upset by what Yoonsoo just said to Jong dae. 

"yah Yoonsoo can't you be a little nicer to him?" Eun kyung asked.

"It's okay I'm use-...used to this." Jong dae stuttered. Yoonsoo crosses her arms.

"So what he's my partner, I can do what I want." Yoonsoo said.

"Yoonsoo you-" Eun kyung said.

"Eun kyung...it's okay." Jong dae said. Moonsoo walks next to Eun kyung and held her arms trying to pull her back.

"Let go Moonsoo this doesn't concern you." Eun kyung said. The whole class stood queit and watch. 

"Don't tell me you like Jong dae." Yoonsoo said. Eun kyung just wanted to punchher in the face.

"You-" she said.

"If you envy him so so much why not we switch partners." Yoonsoo said.

"Okay that's enough Yoonsoo." Moonsoo said.

"Do you seriously hate Jong dae that much?" Eun kyung asked. Jong dae stood quietly. 

"Yeah...I hate everything." she said. 

"I'm sorry you feel that way." Jong dae said and ran out of the classroom. 

"Yoonsoo ah! How can you say such thing." Eun kyung said. Mr. Do came in class.

"Okay everyone sit I'll take the attentance." he said. Eun kyung felt uneasy and walk out of class. 

"Yah Eun kyung where are you going!" Mr. Do said. Moonsoo ran out after her. 

"moonsoo!" Mr. Do yelled. Yoonsoo stayed in class. She didn't give a sh*t. Eun kyung followed Jong dae to the abandon classroom. Room 127. Moonsoo haled onto her hand.

"yah let's go." Moonsoo said. 

"Yah I can't I have to settle this with Jongdae and Yoonsoo." Eun kyung said. 

"no it's their problem not yours." Moonsoo said. 

"I just don't get why Yoonsoo is such a b*tch." Eun Kyung said. Moonsoo pulled her in for a hug.

"Friends come and go." Moonsoo said.  After school Moonsoo and Eun kyung walk out of school to the front gate. 

"Can I walk you home?" Moonsoo asked.

"I don't care..." she reply. They start walking to her house which is a long walk from school. As they walk Eun kyung didn't say anything. She just felt like her one and only friend Yoonsoo has become a b*tch and a monster. Eun kyung just kept walking and didn't notice the street lights. it turns green and a load of cars race threw. Eun kyung kept walking forwards. Moonsoo quickly grabs onto her arm and pulled her into his chest. 

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Do you want to die!" he yelled. 

"I'm sorry...I'm just thinking too much." She said. 

"Well enough with the thinking." he said. Eun kyung didn't respond. Moonsoo just thought of a great idea.

"Hey."He said.

"What?" she reply.

"It has been almost a month since we known each other." he said.

"And?" she asked.

"Well..." Moonsoo said twirling his fingers and smiling like an idoit.

"Well?" she asked.

"Ha...Ummm, Maybe you can consider being my girlfriend?" he asked. 

"No..." she said. The green light turns red. Eun kyung start crossing the street. Moonsoo follows her.

"Why!" He asked.

"No..." she repeated.

"Come on I'll take care of you!" he said. 

"Why do you even want me as a girlfriend? Give me three good reasons." she said. They fully crossed the street and Eun kyung kept walking. Moonsoo scretch his arms and stops in front of her. 

"Okay I will." he said. Eun kyung stops. She crosses her arms.

"I like your clumsiness, I like your personality, I like the way you smile when you see myungsoo even though it wasn't me I didn't mind. I like how you look like when you held the umbrella, I like how you're a crazy fan of my brother, I like how cute you look when you're angry, I like how you care for others, I like how you are respectful to my mother, I like how you eat, laugh, talk and everything! I like you..." he said. Eun kyung couldn't say anything afterwards... She was a bit shocked. She starts to blush a bit. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked again.

"I..." Eun kyung said.

"Well?" he asked.

"Yah it wasn't three reason!" she said and start walking. 

"So it was a yes or no?" he asked.

"I'll think about it." She said. Moonsoo smiles. 

"I'll wait for your answer." he said. 

 


Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! I updated more!! WHEW! took me a while to think of something. I hope you like this chapter. I will update more. Some more gif and pictures!!! OH!! Don't forget to Comment and subcribe!! saranghaeyo!!! ^_^

 hamstergyu-infinite.gifA1JiWkACIAAJ1tV.jpg:largetumblr_mdpv0aKJKz1qlg43f.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_me2q0xk8wl1rm1fmyo1tumblr_lr89k6wakD1qlq91l.gif

tumblr_leiontt9aG1qc1uuro1_500.giftumblr_m5rzncYF2T1rxzpq0o3_400.gif

7isuyu

WHAT DOES SUNGYEOL HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS STORY??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxOtvzLpBJ4Y7maMdvschYestah!!!!!!! >_<