Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter 11 

"Kim moonsoo?" one of the girls said. "Wait a minute..." Eun kyung thought. 

"Okay Moonsoo go one and pick your seat." Mr. Do said. Moonsoo saw Yoon soo giving him a smile and glare. Behind her was Eun kyung who was looking out the window. Moonsoo walks towards Yoonsoo. All the girls were jelous. Yoonsoo smiled and look at the other girls with a cocky stare. Yoonsoo stood up and took out her hand for a shake. Moonsoo walk past her and sat next to Eun kyun. Yoonsoo turns around and saw Moonsoo setting down his bag and smiling at her. Yoonsoo sat back down feeling angry. Eun kyung felt someone next to her. "Don't tell me..." Eun kyung thought. She slowly turns her head to her right and widen her eyes. Moonsoo smiles.

"Hi I'm Moonsoo." he said taking out his hand for a shake.

"H...Hi?" she said. Moonsoo took her hand and shook it. The bell ring. Mr. Do left the room. All the girls ruushes over to Eun kyung's desk. 

"hi I'm Minyoung." the girl said.

"And I'm Hunnie." Another girl said. Moonsoo smiles.

"Hi I'm Moonsoo." he said. The girls feel for his deep y voice.

"oppa you're so handsome just like your brother...Can i have your picture?" Minyoung asked.

"Sure." he said cockly. They took a snap. 

"Tish..." Eun kyung said. Yoonsoo stood up and pushes the girls aside. She flip her hair with her hand and smile. 

"Hi I notice you're sitting in the wrong spot why not sit with me?" she said. Eun kyung stare at Yoonsoo. Moonsoo took a glance at Eun kyung.

"Nope I'm in the right spot." he said. Eun kyung stood up and grab her bag. She left the class. 

"Uh wait." Moonsoo said. He stood up. Yoonsoo and the girls try to stop him from chasing after Eun kyung or even fall for her.

"Just to tell you she's a total sasaeng of Myungsoo your brother. You won't like her, Trust me." Yoonsoo said. 

"Sasaeng?" he asked.

"Yeh." Yoonsoo said. Meanwhile Myungsoo stood in the recording room. His phone rings.

~Nothing's over, nothing's over~ he pickes up his phone.

"Hello?" he said. 

"yah Myungsoo It's me Moonsoo." he said. 

"What is it?" myungsoo asked.

"I transfered to a different school did you know that?" he said.

"Really mom didn't tell me anything. What school are you attending now?" Myungsoo asked.

"Dream high." Moonsoo said.

"Dream high?...Wait a minute." Myungsoo said. 

"Hyung, I never imagine there will be alot of cute girls here. Whoa especially the one sitting next to me." he said.

"Yah... Concetrate on your studies not girls." Myungsoo said.

"Hyung should I seduce her?" he said.

"Shut up and just study." Myungsoo said.

"Study, study,study is all I do, I haven't had a date in three years man." Moonsoo said.

"Fine...Do you even know her name?" Myungsoo asked.

"Jung something... I forgot." Moonsoo said.

"yah I'm busy I'll call you later." Myungsoo said. He hung up the phone. After school Eun kyung decides to go to the meeting. She stood behind the doors and listen to Yoonsoo giving a presentation about Beast. Moonsoo walk along the hallway and saw Eun kyung peeking behind the door. he went and stood very close behind her. He went closed to her ears.

"What are you doing?" he whispers. That whisper gave her goosebumps and scrared the life out of her.

"UH! you scared me." she said. Moonsoo saw the private life sign.

"Private life?" he asked. Eun kyung turns around and start heading towards the front door out. Moonsoo followed her. 

"What club is that?" he asked.

"Nothing." she said. 

"Tell me I'm new here." he asked.

"It's a club filled with info of idols." she said .

"Even Infinite?" he asked.

"Yes even your brother-" she stops.

"Uh! So your the sasaeng who broke into my brother's dorm!" he shouts. Eun kyung covers his mouth.

"Shhhhh! Yah new kid do you want to die or something." she said. Moonsoo held her hand.

"I'm okay with that. That's what he gets for being famous." he said.

"Let go." she said. Moonso was still holding onto her hand. 

"Oh Sorry." Moonsoo said. He release her hand and scratch his head.

"Can you at least tour me around the school." Moonsoo said.

"Why me?" she asked.

"Because...You're my seating partner." he said. 

"Did I ask you to sit next to me?" she said. 

"Nope I but choose you." he said. Eun kyung never knew his brother would be such a cutie sometimes. "But Myungsoo is more good looking." Eun kyung thought.

"Fine just touring around okay." she said. Moonsoo shook his head. They went to the third floor where the libaray was. She showed him to all the sections in the libaray. then she took him out into the soccer field. Moonsoo ran to the middle of the soccer field and laid down. 

"Whoa!!!!! This field is huge." he said. Eun kyung walks towards him.

"Yah it's cold get up." Eun kyung said. 

"Lay here the sky are beautiful." he said. 

"No." she said. Moonsoo sticks out both his hands.

"fine then pull me up then." he said.

"No you get up." She said.

"Fiesty..." he said.

"What!" Eun kyung yelled. He still kept his hands up.

"Pull me up." he said. 

"Aish..." Eunkyung said. She walk in front of him and held onto his hand. Moonsoo pulls as hard as her could towards him. Eun kyung fell ontop of him. 

"Ah!" she yelled. She landed on his warm chest. Moonsoo still remain holding her hand. Eun kyung tries to stand up but then her pushes her down. 

"Stay here and look at the sky trust me you'll love it." he said. 

"Yah let me go,." Eun kyug said. She rolled herself next to him. Now Eun kyung and Moonsoo are laying next to each other. Moonsoo still hold on tight to her hand. 

"No stay here for a minute." he said.

"Let go!" she yelled.

"No if you stay next to me and look at the sky for a bit, I'll let you go." he said. Eun kyung had totally gave up.

"Fine... Just for a minute." she said. Moonsoo smiles. Eun kyung look up at the clouds. It was beautiful like Moonsoo said. 

"look at that one it's shape like a ." Moonsoo said.

"Tish...It does." Eun kyung respond. Moonsoo turn his head and stare at her. Eun Kyung look at the sky. She saw Myungsoo's face. Eun kyung smiles and thought about the kiss she had with him. Moonsoo likes her smile. But what he not know is that she was only thinking about Myungsoo. Eunkyung turns the head to face Moonsoo. She caught him staring at her but he didn't turn back he kept staring. Eun kyung's heart start to beat faster. She got up. Moonsoo stood up along with her. He saw the clump of snow tangling her hair. He his hand on her head,

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You're hair is filled with snow." he said. Eun kyung quickly brushes the snow off her hair. 

"Let's go back." she said and rushes ahead. Moonsoo's heart start to pace itself.

"Seduction takes time Moonsoo..." he said to himself.


Hi guys! I have updated more! thank for reading and I'll be sure to wrap up the story. Sorry this chapter is a bit short. But I'll try to make them short and exciting. Please Subscribe and comment. Thank you ! More gif for you guys!

 

tumblr_mhcclaRBeO1ri36nso1_r4_500.giftumblr_mmtgwlqKwI1r2xdbio1_500.giftumblr_lsbztbGGv81qazs6to1_500.gif

Gotta LOVE the myungyeol couple >_<

tumblr_m685aumykt1roicl3.giftumblr_lxqggdbeb71r2lguw.gif

3163607860_1_2_MIunQoEV.gif3105946877_1_3_TDiy3Zr7.gif