Sasaeng

Sasaeng
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Chapter 20<
 
Moonsoo held her tight. Eun kyung just want to burst out. All she ever wanted is for Myungsoo to feel the same way as she does. If it weren't for Myungsoo she would have never woken up from her coma.The darkest place she had ever been in for the longest time.  She can feel her heart being squeeze very tight to the piont where she can't breath. "All those time she had with him was nothing to him?" she thought. Moonsoo his hand on her head. Eun kyung slowly raises her hand on his back. Eun kyung pulled Moonsoo in towards her chest tighter. She buries her face in his chest. Moonsoo can feel his shirt getting soak by her tears by each second. Moonsoo didn't like the fact that the girl he loves is crying for his of a brother. He slowly pushes Eun kyung away from his chest. He rest his hands on her shoulders and lean in closer towards her to see her teary eyes.
 
"I'm sorry. I'm crying a bit too much. Especailly over some dumb idol." she said and cries even harder. The fact that she said DUMB IDOL. Eun kyung covers her face trying to hide the ugly side of her cries from Moonsoo. Moonsoo grabs her hand.
 
"You are right. He is a dumb idol...For leaving a precious girl like you." he said. Eun kyung still uses the other hand to cover the other side of her face. Moonsoo grabs both her hands so he can take a good look at her face. The face that he'll never forget and will never want to see again. The face of pain and broken hearted. Moonsoo wipes her tears one drop at a time. He leans in towards her and met his lips on hers. Eun kyung widens her eyes as she pauses. Her whole body was stiff. Moonsoo's kiss was comforting and warm. He move his lips up to her upper lips then down to her bottom lips. He passionately pulls her towards him. Moonsoo meets his tongue with hers. It was a dirty yet wonderful slappy kiss. Eun kyung closes her eyes trying to enjoy this. But then Moonsoo went in a bit too much. He her bottom lips. Eun kyung opens her eyes in suprise. She pushes Moonsoo away and wipes her lips. 
 
"You didn't enjoy that kiss?" he asked. Eun kyung blushes and swallow hard.
 
"Um...It was a bit too. Well." She said. 
 
"I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't gentil enough." he said. Eun kyung tap her toe on the ground as she scratch her head. 
 
"Yeh..." Eun kyung said. 
 
~~~!!!RIIIIIING!!!~~~
 
"Uh! it's time to go back to class." Eun kyung said and rushed off. Moonsoo bring his hand up touching his lips. He smiles and blush. Moonsoo place his other hand by his heart beat. It was beating rapidly. The best feeling in the world. The feeling of love. When school was over Eun kyung rush out of class because if Moonsoo stood next to her she'll blush like crazy and she don't want him to see that. Moonsoo turns to face her but then she's already up heading towards the door. 
 
"Oh Wait! Eun kyung!" Mr. Kim said. Eun kyung stops.
 
"Yeh?" Eun kyung said. 
 
"Today you are to clean the classroom." he said. 
 
"Really? By myself?" she said. Mr. Kim nods. 
 
"Araso..." she said and sigh in dissapointment. Everyone in class left except Moonsoo. He remain in his seat watching her mop the floor. Eun kyung couldn't take it anymore. Having Moonsoo stare at her while she mops is werid. She went up to Moonsoo and tap his head with the mop.
 
"AH! Why did you hit me?" he asked. 
 
"Stop staring at me while I clean, at least help me." she said. Moonsoo smiles.
 
"I think you look pretty when you clean. Very wife material." he said. 
 
"Wife material? You really think so?" Eun kyung said. Moonsoo nods.
 
"Tish...Stop joking around." Eun kyung said and start mopping the floor again. Moonsoo stood up and help her set the chairs down. After a while the sun starts to set. It was getting dark but the sky still has a bit of gold colors to the clouds. Eun kyung wipes the window as Moonsoo wipes the desk. After a few minutes Moonsoo finish wiping the desk and turns around. Eun kyung was still wiping the same window. "Uh? Is she okay?" Moonsoo thought.
He went up to her slowly and look to her side. There were tears dripping down her eyes to her cheeks. 
 
"Eun kyung..." he said. Eun kyung at the moment didn't hear him. She was in her own little world. 
 
"Eun kyung ah." He repeated. Eun kyung stops wiping.
 
"Moonsoo I put in alot of thought to this." Eun kyung said. 
 
"Is it Myungsoo again?" He asked. 
 
"Should I..." Eun kyung said.
 
"What?" he asked.
 
"Should I go back to being what I use to be?" she said looking blinklessly at out the window. 
 
"A sasaeng?" he asked.
 
"I don't think being a normal fan will benefit me. He won't even notice me. He..." Eun kyung said. 
 
"Eun kyung I can't believe I'm hearing this from you. Yah Jung Eun kyung! snap out of it. Myungsoo is a star." Moonsoo said.
 
"And I'm the grass..." she said. 
 
"Yes! you're the grass and he's the star. Eun kyung can't you at least look around you. You have to come to your senses. This is reality. Even fans from oversea can't see their idols. But you know they still support thier idols and respect them. That's being a true fan. And Eun kyung. What about me? What do Myungsoo got that I don't? Money? Fame? Looks? Can't you at least give a little bit of your heart to me." he said. 
 
"Moonsoo ah..." she said. Moonsoo took one last glance at Eun kyung. He felt dissapionted and walks out of the room. A tear fell from his eyes as he walks out the door. When he left Eun kyung fell to her knees. 
 
"He's right...How can I only think of myself and not others. I have to come to the truth. Reality." Eun kyung said.  She hits her hit on the wall. 
 
"Pabo...Pabo..." She said. Eun kyung gets up and ran after Moonsoo. She looks out the hall ways and he was gone. She rushed outside and it was snowing lightly. It was cold but yet beautiful. 
 
"Moonsoo! Kim Moonsoo!" she yells.She looks out at the soccer field and there he was walking on the snow leaving foot prints.She rushes towards him. THe cold wind blew through her legs. Despite the fact that she's wearing a short skirt for a uniform. As she runs the snowflakes hits her face lightly and melts. Her shoes were filled in snow. Eun Kyung opens her arms and embrace Moonsoo from his back. She lay her head on his back as he stood still. 
 
"Let go..." he said coldly.Eun kyung held him tighter.
 
"You were right. I have to come to my senses. And yes I have to think of reality. The fact that he'll never see me in his eyes." She said. Moonsoo moves his hands up and touch her hand.
 
"Let go of me." Moonsoo said again. Eun kyung nods.
 
"I'm sorry for not letting you in my heart. For being a b*tch to you all the time." she said.
 
"Then will you accept me as your one and only. Boyfriend." he asked. If reality is what she has to face..., then she will. Idols are just there to entertain you not love you. They won't even know you existed. All an idol will know about you is that you're a fan. Probably someone who will cheer them on and make them feel good about themseleves when they're on stage. Not someone who will share their whole life with personally. Like love or marriage. It's all just based on your imaginations.  
 
"Yes." she said. Moonsoo turns around and embraces her. Eun kyung lays her head on his warm chest.
 
"You're mine...Not Myungsoo's." he said. Moonsoo and Eun kyung walks back home. As they walk through the white side walk the snowflakes fell oh so lightly and beautifully. Many of them landed on her hair to her jacket. Moonsoo swipe it off her but not her hair. "Whoa she looks like a snow princess." he thought and smiles. As their hands sway apart from each other her hand was getting cold. Moonsoo soon did his first move. He slowly touch her hand with his index finger pleading for a grip. Eun kyung can feel his finger coming in contact with hers. She chuckled.
 
"You can't even have the courage to hold my hand now?" she said.
 
"Well..." he said.
 
"And you had the courage to kiss me when we were not dating." she said. Moonsoo grabs onto her hand as gentil as possible.
 
"Because I want to appoarch you a better way now that we're together." he said. She smiles. They reach to the front of her house and both stop. 
 
"How are you suppose to get home?" she asked. Moonsoo shrugs.
 
"Molla...It's too cold to walk to my house and plus it's snowing..." he said rubbing his arms.
 
"Tish...well you want to came in?" she asked. 
 
"I would love to." he said. Eun kyung opens the door and walks in with Moonsoo. Moonsoo took off his shoes and the first room he saw is the kitchen. 
 
"Whoa your kitchen is pretty decent." he said.
 
"Yeh..." Eun kyung said. She lead him to the livingroom. Moonsoo sat on the sofa.
 
"So...you live alone or?" he said.
 
"Ahnyeo. I live with my sister but she's working." Eun kyung said. Eun kyung sat next to Moonsoo. He moves in closer towards her. He ahyly places his hand ontop of hers.
 
"Umm...Can I see your room?" he asked. 
 
"My room? Why? it's messy..." she said. Moonsoo chuckled.
 
"It's okay. I know you're messy." he said. Eun kyung leds him to her room. It was indeed messy. Her clothes were all over the floor and her desk was filled with papers which were scatter everywhere. Her bed was not made but the scent in her room smelt like roses and strawberries. Moonsoo walks around her room looking around. Eun kyung quickly picks up her clothes and shove them in her closet. Moonsoo saw the stuffed teddy lying on her bed. He jump on her bed and pets it. 
 
"You bought this?" he asked.
 
"It's yours...I bought one for you instead." Eun kyung said. 
 
"So...That time, you didn't buy one for Myungsoo but me?" he asked. Eun kyung nods. She went to her desk and fix up her papers into a neat file. He rest his head on his hand as he rest his elbow on her bed. He smiles as he watch her put the papers away. Eun kyung finish puting the papers away and opens her laptop. 
 
"Uh! Why are you on your laptop when I'm here?" he said.
 
"I'm checking on my daily news." she said. Eun kyung goes online and saw an intresting news. 
 
"Super Junior's Eun hyuk's twitter revealed to be hacked by someone uploading pictures of a superstar k4
participant." she read. Moonsoo didn't bother. He watch her reactions to the other side of her world. Kpop. 
 
"Someone hacked into SUPER JUNIOR'S Eun hyuk's twitter...Wow, I want to know how." she said. She scrolls down and saw a picture. 
Super-Junior-Eunhyuk_1384182665_af_org.j
Moonsoo stood up quickly and went behind her to see the picture.
 
"Whoa...what a ert." He said.
 
"This is so wrong...I know he probably watches yadong but posting pictures of a girl is not him. And plus He's hacked. Oh...What's this." she said. Eun kyung clicks on another article of the hacking problem.
 
"Ohhhh... So the hacker was her ex boyfriend." she said.
 
"What a b*tch move." Moonsoo said.
 
"Well he'll probably be in a VERY BIG trouble with ELF. Like come on, hacking into Super Junior's Eun hyuk's twitter page is a wrong move especially when Suju has alot of fans." Eun kyung said. Moonsoo went back and lay back on her bed. While Moonsoo was not looking Eun kyung all of a sudden typed up Myungsoo's name. THere it pops out pictures of him. "UH! NEW CECI PICTURES OF OPPA!" She thought. She clicks on them.
 
cecioff.jpghMpg0Gi.jpgiOH5hz106LbFt.jpg
BWw_xWlIUAAPj6Z.jpg:largeBWyR83cCYAAuJ1O.jpg:largelarge.jpg
"Whoa...Oppa looks so handsome." Eun kyung thought. She totally forgot the news about Myungsoo and Do yeon. For now all she can think of is how good he looks and how everytime she sees him her heart skips a beat, along with that her face turns blush red just by looking at his pictures. EUn kyung places her hand on her cheeks trying to advoid the redness. Moonsoo looks up at her and saw her blushing. 
 
"Why are you blushing?" he asked. Right then Eun kyung snaps out of her world. For a moment she forgot that Moonsoo is now the one that she was suppose to be with. And the reality that she has to face together with. Eun kyung quickly exit from the internet and closes her laptop. "Okay Eun kyung No more Myungsoo...Only Moonsoo." she thought.
 
"I'm bored." he said. 
 
"Let's watch a drama." she said. 
 
"I don't like dramas...It's so dramatic and and..." Moonsoo said, Eun kyung crosses her arms and stares at him.
 
"Fine then what do you want to watch?" She asked. 
 
"A horror movie!" he said. Moonsoo had always want to see a horror movie with her. Watching horror movies with your partners will bring you two close together is what many men believed. He can imagine Eun kyung holding onto him, scared wanting him to hold her tight. 
 
"A horror movie? Well...Okay then you search up a horror moive while I make the popcorn." Eun kyung said. Moonsoo gets up and start typing on her laptop. Eun kyung went into the kitchen and start making the popcorn.
 
"What should we watch...?" he asked himself. Moonsoo accidently clicks on her start button and all her files were exposed. Moonsoo saw her picture file. He turns around to see if Eun kyung was coming then clicks on the file. There were a load of pictures. Basically pictures of his brother only. Moonsoo did Eun kyung a faovr by deleting a few.Few meaning 3/4 of Myungsoo's picture leaving one. Moonsoo took a load of picture of himself instead and save it in her file as "Th3boyfriend" When he heard her foot steps he quickly exit and search for a horror movie. Eun kyung comes in with a bowl of popcorn. 
 
"You find one yet?" she asked. 
 
"Let's watch this one." he said. 
 
"Chilling Romance?" she asked. Moonsoo nods.
 
"Yeah I never seen this movie. My friend said it was funny and scary at the same time." he said. Eun kyung sat on her bed leaning her back to the wall.
 
"Okay lets watch." Eun kyung said. Moonsoo turns her laptop facing towards her so she can see then he clicks play. Moonsoo ran towards her pulling the blankets over him. He grabs onto a handful of popcorn and stuff it in his mouth as the movie was starting. The beginning was scary. 
 
~BOOM!~
 
Eun kyung jumps and Moonsoo laughs at her cute reaction.
 
"Yah it's not funny." she said.
 
"Don't worry the movie will get better I think." he said.
 
"You think?!" she yelled. When the main guys pops out in the movie Eun kyung blushes.
 
"Min ki oppa." she said. Moonsoo heard her saying oppa and felt a bit jelous.
LeeMinKi04-032013.jpg58733347.jpgLee-Min-Ki-2.jpgY LEE MIN KI!!!
 
"Oppa? Yah do you call all cute guys oppa even if they're younger than you?" Moonsoo said.
 
"But Min ki is older than me." she said. 
 
"Well so..." Moonsoo said crossing his arms.
 
"So you want me to call you oppa too?" Eun kyuung asked. Moonso paused and smiles a bit.
 
"AHEM!~....~Well...yeah." he said. EUn kyung laughs.
 
"Calling you oppa. Ahahaha. How old are you anyways." She asked.
 
"A few months OLDER than you." he said. 
 
"When is your birthday then?" Eun kyung asked.
 
"I'm just older than you." he said. 
 
"Tell me." she said. 
 
"No...Tell me yours first then." he said.
 
"IF I tell you mine then you'll tell me yours right?" Eun kyung asked. Moonsoo nods.
 
"January 12, okay you now!" she said. 
 
"I'm a few months older thatn you so you call me oppa." he said. 
 
"Yah! That's not fair!" Eun kyung yells. Moonsoo laughs. After a while the movie got to a dirty scene. Eun kyung silently watches the movie while Moonsoo nervously grabs onto a piece of popcorn. 
 
~UMmmm...~
~ WHat is it?~
~ I want to feel an ~
 
Eun kyung chokes on her popcorn when she heard that. 
 
"She want to feel what!" Eun kyung said. 
 
"." Moonsoo said quietly. It was getting awkward for them both.
 
~What are you doing?~
~ I'm doing the hamburger kiss.~
~That's weird~
~Just stay still!~
 
Eun kyung and Moonsoo continues to watch as the movie gets a bit tense. When the moive was over Moonsoo turns off her laptop. Eun kyung checks the time and it was 11pm. 
 
"umm...It's getting late." she said.
 
"Can I stay for the night?" he asked.
 
"What? But..." Eun kyung said. 
 
"It's snowing and plus there is no bus for me to take." he said. 
 
"Fine...but you sleep on the floor." she said. Eun kyung fix up a place on the floor for him to sleep. Moonsoo lays down and watch Eun kyung makes her bed. She turns off the light and lays on her bed. 
 
"Eun kyung..." Moonsoo said.
 
"What?" she respond. 
 
"Can't I sleep on the bed with you? My back hurts." he said.
 
"No." she said.
 
"But." he said.
 
"NO." she said.
 
"I'm your boyfriend." he said.
 
"But not my husband." she said.
 
"I will be soon." he said. 
 
"No..." she repeated. Moonsoo groans. 
 
"Fine then let's switch." he said. 
 
"Fine." she said. Eun kyung gets off her bed and lays on the floor as for Moonsoo he didn't move he continues to
lay down. 
 
"Yah go sleep on my bed." Eun kyung said. Moonsoo wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her towards him. 
 
"I was just kidding so you can come down here and lay with me." he said. 
 
"Did that movie got to you or something." she asked.
 
"You're talking about that part of the movie?" he asked. Part meaning the AHEM AHEM~
 
"Moonsoo let me go." she said. 
 
"Nope. I want to cuddle with you." he said.
 
"Moonsoo..." she said.
 
"Just for tonight I want to cuddle with you." he said. Eun kyung stood still. She can feels his breath blowing up against the back of her neck. It gave her goose bumps. Then it was starting to get warm and comfortable. Eun kyung had never cuddled with anyone before. This was the best feeling and most comfortable she had ever been. She soon fell asleep in his arms.
The next morning Eun kyung woke up. His arms was still remaining over her. She turns around to face Moonsoo. She looks closely at his face structure and everything as he still remain asleep. For a moment she thought she was sleeping with Myungsoo due to their resemblice.
 
"His eyebrows..." Eun kyung said touching his eyebrows with her index finger. Then she slowly moves her finger down to his eyes.
 
"Eyes." she said. Then she moves her finger to his nose.
 
"Nose..." she said. Then Moonsoo opens his eyes and and frighten her a bit. Moonsoo moves in closer towards her and gave her a sweet morning kiss.
 
"Lips." he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO!!!! I'm sorry it's been a looooong time since I haven't updated! I apologize. This week has been really rough on me and lot of problems going on. Along with my studies and things. *SIGH* But hey! Thanksgiving break is coming soon I'll make sure to update at least three more chapters and probably try to finish this story up. I hope you enjoy this chapter and please subscribe and comment! Sarang haes!!!!<3 Don't forget to give thanks to your love ones! 
 
I love this dance <3__<3
tumblr_mq58cmvZeV1rsowhxo2_250.gifMyungsoo's Y wave >_<