Sasaeng

Sasaeng

~Chapter 26~

It has been almost a week since the concert and graduation is coming soon. There’s too much to handle with little time. Eun kyung went on her laptop to check up on her daily news. So far she missed a lot of information. New rookies in SM, Exo’s comeback, and many more, but not much of Infinite. There was an article of Woo hyun.

 

“Woo hyun did something sweet for the fans.” she said. She read the article and blushed.

 

“He gave them silver rings and flowers...What a sweetie.” she said. Then she thought of Meanie Myungsoo, who don’t really treat his fan well. She closes her laptop and looks at the time. Thank goodness it’s only 8 in the morning. Luckily it was Sunday meaning no school!

 

~Ring!~ring!~ring!~

 

She picks up her phone and looks at the number. It was an unfamiliar number.

 

“02-127-7128?” she said. She ends the call not knowing who’s number it is. After a few minutes her phone rings again. She checks and it was the same number…”Probably it’s Moonsoo using his mother’s phone or something..” she thought.She answers the phone.

 

“Yobosayo…” she said.

 

“You finally pick up your phone idiot.” he said.

 

“Idiot! who are you to call me that?” She said.

 

“Tish…” he said.

 

“I’m going to hang up now.” she said.

 

“It’s Myungsoo, how about that.” he said. “Myungsoo?” She thought.

 

“Why are you calling me? How do you even know my number.” she asks.

 

“You are a true idiot.” he said.

 

“What do you want?” she asks.Myungsoo paused. “Why did I even bother calling?” he thought.

 

“Hello?” she said.

 

AHEM~...uh...Well…” he said. As Myungsoo tries to make something up from his mouth Eun kyung receives

another call.from Moonsoo.

 

“I’ll talk to you later myungsoo if you can’t tell me why you called.” she said.

 

“Wait.-” he said. Eun kyung hangs up the phone and answers Moonsoo’s call.

 

“Moonsoo ah.” she said.

 

“I’m outside of your house right now get dress I have something prepare for us today.” he said.

 

“Really! okay.” she said and hung up. Eun kyung quickly went through her closet like crazy trying on every

outfit. She tries her best to look good and fast too so moonsoo won’t wait outside for too long. Eun kyung puts on a comfortable outfit and left outside with her cute pink purse hanging from her left shoulder and her phone in her right hand. Yong hee was sitting on the kitchen table enjoying her coffee.

 

“Date?” Yong hee asked.

 

“Yeah I’ll be back soon.” Eun kyung said.

 

“Araso.” Yong hee said. Eun kyung opens the door and Kwangsoo was standing there smiling.

 

“Whoa...you’re all dressed up today.” he said.

 

“I have date so excuse me.” she said walking past Kwangsoo. He went up to Yong hee and sat next to her. He held onto her hands.

 

“Should we go out today also?” Kwangsoo asks.

 

“I wish...But I have to work today.” Yong hee said.

 

“Stop working so hard. Just come live with me for awhile. I live myself anyways. I have lots of room for you both.” he said.

 

“Thanks sweetie…” Yong hee said. Eun kyung got outside and saw Moonsoo.

 

“Moonsoo!” she yells. He turns around and gave her the biggest smile. He ran towards her and embraces her.

 

“Let’s go.” he said. He holds her hand and they both went to the bus stop. They got in the bus and Eun kyung sat by the window. Eun kyung fog up the window with her breath and draws a heart for fun. Moonsoo turns around and saw the heart. He fogs up the window also and draws a girl holding an umbrella.

 

“What are you drawing?” she laughs at his ugly drawing.

 

“You.” he said. She points to the drawing.

 

“That’s me? It’s so ugly.” she said.

 

“No...It’s beautiful.” he said. After a few stops Eun kyung and Moonsoo walks out of the bus. Moonsoo drags Eun kyung all around the city of Seoul. They went to a huge skating stadium. It was a grand opening of the place and Moonsoo had always dream of ice skating with her. They went into the building and put on their skates. Eun kyung felt nervous and scare. She had never ice skate before. “I hope Moonsoo knows how to skate.” she thought. Moonsoo kneels in front her her tying the laces. When he finishes he helps her up on her feet. She held onto tight to Moonsoo.

 

“I’m scared… Why are we even here. I can’t skate.” she said. Moonsoo holds her hand tight.

 

“You have me don’t worry.” he said. She took her first step on the ice. It was slippery and scary. Eun kyung

grabs into Moonsoo’s jacket.

 

“Don’t let me go.” she said. Moonsoo pulls her. She slides towards Moonsoo’s chest. He wraps his arms around

her.

 

“I won’t let you go.” he said. They stood stiffly at the center of the ice rink. Funny thing was...Moonsoo’s scared himself.

 

“Why are you moving?” she asks.

 

“Well...I .” Moonsoo said.

 

“What?” she asks.

 

“I can’t skate also.” he said. Right when she heard that she was scared. Eun kyung still held onto Moonsoo just incase she falls and hurt herself.

 

“ Pabo yah! You can’t skate and you bring me here to die?!” she yells.

 

“I’m sorry usually couples like this does these kind of things.” he said.

 

“But the man knows how to skate at least! how are we going to get back to the sides now!: she said.

 

“Umm...well. We’ll just have to try skating over there.” he said. Moonsoo moves a step and almost fell himself. Eun kyung stood still not moving an inch.

 

“Whoa! I almost fell!” moonsoo said.

 

“Stop that! You’re scaring me!” she said. Moonsoo laughs he hands out his hand.

 

“Come on.” he said. She shook her head.

 

“You want to stay here?...Fine.” he said.

 

“No! wait for me.” she said. Eun kyung slowly reaches her hand towards his. Moonsoo held her hand and gently pulls her making sure she won’t fall. Moonsoo took baby steps backwards. Moonsoo step on a tiny ice crumb and made him move a bit. Eun kyung kept her eyes closed. Taking every big breath she opens her eyes and notice they only moved a centimeter.

 

“Yah!~We only move this far!.” she yells.

 

“I’m trying my best okay.” he said. Moonsoo took a huge step back. The step was a big too big of a step back. He slips backwards and fell on his back. But it wasn’t a good news for Eun kyung. He’s still holding onto her hand. She fell on top of him landing on his chest.  She buries her face in his chest.

 

“That’s it. I’ll just crawl back.” she cries.

 

“uh! you’re crying I’m sorry!” moonsoo said. Eun kyung slides off him and crawls back to the sides. Her knees were freezing as she slides her knees against the ice. Moonsoo felt guilty. He thought this would be a romantic day ice skating with her. Apparently she really dislike it. Moonsoo tries to get up but fell back to the ice.

 

“Ah!!!! owwww….” he said. Eun kyung turns around and Moonsoo hand his hand on his back. She crawls back to him. Moonsoo rolls around and saw her.

 

“Aren’t you going back? why are you here.” he asks.

 

“Let’s go together.” she said. Moonsoo and Eun kyung held hands and walks on their knees back to the sides. Moonsoo’s knees were getting cold and Eun kyung’s was cold to the max. They finally reach to the sides of the rink and Moonsoo stood up quickly. Eun kyung was still on her knees. She sat on the floor rubbing her knees. Moonsoo rubs his knees also and looks down at Eun kyung. She looks so pitiful and he felt bad for bringing her here. Moonsoo quickly took off his shoes as Eun kyung blows warm breath air on her knees. He finishes taking off his shoes and carries Eun kyung (bridal style >__<) to the bench. He takes off her skates. Eun kyung wipes her small tears and stares at Moonsoo. He helps put on her shoes and tied them tight.

 

“Ah… don’t tie them so tie.” she said.

 

“Well I don’t want you falling for anyone.” he said. Eun kyung smiles a bit. She knows it was a part of his corny jokes to cheer her up. When he finishes tying her shoes they went out of the ice building and decided to watch a movie which is best for them. They head towards the movie theater and they both stop in front of the theater.

 

“What is it?” moonsoo asks.

 

“I think we go to the movies too much...Let’s do something instead of watching movies or ice skating.” She said.

“No skating nor movies...What are we going to do.” Moonsoo said. As they stop to think of what to do for their date.

~Before this~

Do yeon went out of the house for a walk. She walks around the neighborhood. She came across the corner and saw Myungsoo standing there kicking the snow on the ground. He looks up and gave her that smile. The smile with the cute curl in the end of his lips. That smile she misses. She looks away and walks pass him. Myungsoo grabs onto her arms to stop her. Do yeon stops and Myungsoo pulls her towards him.

"Can we at least talk?" he ask.

"There's nothing to talk about Myungsoo. We're through...it's really over." she said.

"Are you sure about this? Do you really want to stop this relationship?" He asks.

"Yes." she said. The one simple word Yes broke his heart. He lets her go. Do yeon continues to walk away from him. Her tears lightly falls down from her eyes to her cheeks. She wipes them away quickly. Myungsoo stood still staring at the ground. He leans his back against the wall and look up in the sky. The snow falls lighty. It was beautiful yet sad. A tear fell from his eyes. He reach in his pocket and felt his phone. He pulls out his phone and look in his contacts. As he scrolls down his contacts he clicks on "Creeper"

~ring~ring~ring~

“Yobosayo…” she said.

 

“You finally pick up your phone idiot.” he said.

 

“Idiot! who are you to call me that?” She said.

 

“Tish…” he said.

 

“I’m going to hang up now.” she said.

 

“It’s Myungsoo, how about that.” he said. “Myungsoo?” Eun kyung thought.

 

“Why are you calling me? How do you even know my number.” she asks.

 

“You are a true idiot.” he said.

 

“What do you want?” she asks.Myungsoo paused. “Why did I even bother calling?” he thought.

 

“Hello?” she said.

 

AHEM~...uh...Well…” he said.

 

“I’ll talk to you later myungsoo if you can’t tell me why you called.” she said.

 

“Wait.-” he said. Eun kyung hangs up the phone and answers Moonsoo’s call.

 

~Clicks off~

 

Myungsoo looks at his phone and Eun kyung hangs up. He sigh loudly and rubs his hair harshly. After awhile Myungsoo went to a cafe and stare at his cup of carmel mocha. His cup of carmel mocha's steam spread into the air. He watches the motion of it and didn't even touch his cup once. After an hour of staring and decides to call someone. He clicks on "Creeper"

 

~ring...~ring...~ring...

 

~Meanwhile Eun kyung and Moonsoo sat in the same Cafe trying to enjoy a piece of expensive cheesecake. Moonsoo dig his spoon into the cheesecake and fed her a bite.

 

"Whoaaa it's so yummy." she said. She fed him also. Eun kyung's stomach starts become a bit upset.

 

"Moonsoo I'm going to the restroom. okay?" She said. He nods and Eun kyung rushes out the table downs stairs to the restroom. She left without her phone in her purse hanging from her chair. It starts to ring.

 

~ring...~ring...~ring...

 

Moonsoo looks for her phone and took it out. He looks and it says "Badump".

 

"Badump?" Moonsoo says. He clicks talks.

 

"Yah where are you?" Myungsoo asks.

 

"Who is this?" Moonsoo asks.

 

"And who's this?" Myungsoo asks.

 

"The owner of this phone's man. Why and you are?" He said. Myungsoo looks ahead of him and saw Eun kyung making her way to the restroom.

 

"Nevermind then." he said. Myungsoo clicks off and went towards her. Lately Eun kyung's stomach has been feeling a bit crampy. "Probably I'm on it! nooo!!!" she thought as she rush to the restroom. Myungsoo grabs hold of her arms which made her twirl around.

 

"Myungsoo ah..." she said in shock.

 

"Why did you click on me earlier?" he asks. "Aish now now Myungsoo!" she thought.

 

"Aish...Okay I'm sorry I click off you but I really need to go." she said. She can feel her inside tightening and the

fluid soaking her pants. "uh !" she thought.

 

"No...Don't you know how sad I was." he said.

 

"Myungsoo let go for now I'll talk to you later." she said.

 

"No." he said as he still held on tight to her arms.

 

"I'm on my en period you idiot!!!! I have to go change it!" she yells. Everyone in the cafe got quiet and stares at her.

 

"Aish..." she said covering her face because of embarassment. She rush in the restroom. Myungsoo pause and widens his eyes. He as shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO...It's been a LOOOONNNNG time!

I'm sorry for making you guys wait for a loong time.

I'll try my best to update more often. I have been really busy lately.

And Yes the reason why I made her have her period cuz. I am PMSing atm.

UGHHH!!! Sorry....T___T

BUt yeah I'll update more and I'll update my other fanfics also.

Sorry readers.

Oh I made another horror story Called "Hidden secrets"

If you like check it out.

Yeah....Have a nice week!!!!!!And Merry Christmas! ^^