Sasaeng

Sasaeng

<<<>>>

"Aish oppa saw me!"Eun kyung said as she runs out of the dorm. Yoon soo and the girls where standing infront of the coffee shop.

"We just left her like that!" H said.

"We have no choice!" Yoonsoo said. Eun kyung rushes to the coffee shop she saw the girls standing there. Eun kyung rushes to them. 

"yah! how can you guys leave me like that! I almost got caught!" Eun kyung said. Yoonsoo felt guilty but one has to fail for the other to rise. 

"Okay girls let head back to my place and see what we have." Yoonsoo said. The girls agreed and left to Yoonsoo's place. When they reached there they left into Yoonsoo room and took out everything they stole.

"I have Sungjong's teddy bear!" H yelled.

"I have Sungyeol's laptop!" J yelled.

"I have hoya's Shoes." M added. Mean while the girls were deciding which to keep Eun kyung and Yoon soo decides to stay in the livingroom.

"I'm scared." Eun kyung said.

"Why?" Yoonsoo said.

"He saw me." she reply.

"What! who!" Yoonsoo asked.

"Myungsoo oppa, he saw my face!" Eun kyung cried. Yoonsoo pats her back.

"It's okay probably he won't remember lets watch tv okay." Yoonsoo said. She tunrs on the TV new.

"Breaking news! Infinite's been robbed!Appearently Sasaeng fans have broke into their dorms and stole a few items. Let's see what Infinite has to say."

"All I have to say was Myungsoo and Sunggy cried because of this incident and this is not the first time." Sungyeol said.

"I hope you guys understand that we are human being too and please don't do this next time." Woohyu said. Yoonsoo turns off the TV.

"Wait turn it back on!"Eun kyung said.

"Eun kyung go home and calm down okay they won't find out it's you." Yoonsoo said. Eun kyung felt scared to the bones. Mean while the infinite members stood in their dorms feeling angry. 

"I can't believe they would do that." Dongwoo said.

"Guys get some rest I'll watch out for tonight okay." manager said. The infinite members went to their rooms. Myungsoo went towards their room and step on something. 

"Ouch!" he said. Dongwoo heard Myungsoo and rush to him.

"Myungsoo are you okay!" Dongwoo asked. 

"Yeh..." He said. Myungsoo check under his foot and it was a broken bracelet.

"what's this?" Dongwoo asked. Myungsoo thought about that moment he caught Eun Kyung. 

"Got cha." Myungsoo said. Manager sat by the door. Myungsoo laid on the bed feeling uneasy. He held onto the bracelet.  

"Just thinking about you make me angry." he said. Dongwoo laying next to him was deep asleep. Myungsoo held onto tight to the braclet.

"My camera." he said. Eun kyung had a bad feeling. She sat on her desk looking at all the stuff she stoled. 

"Dongwoo oppa's underpants. Myungsoo's shirt, hats,shoes and camera." she said. She turns on the camera and look through his photos. 

"Wow his brother's adorable." she said. Then she looked through more photos. Eun kyung download all of his photos into her laptop. She looked through all his taken photos and one caught her attention.

"Who's this lady?" she asked. She zoom in closer.

"Does oppa have a girlfriend." she add. Tears start to fill her eyes.

"No! Myungsoo can't have a girlfriend he's mine." she said.