Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter hana >___<

It was a beautiful Sunday and everyone spends their day outside playing sports or go shopping. BUt not Eun kyung She spends her day inside her room glued onto the computer screen. She went to her instagram and scrolled down on all the pictures of Infinite. Her room was filled with Myungsoo pictures and the rest of infinite on the other side. All of a sudden her chat turns on. She clicked on on it and it was Yoon soo her best friend.

"Uh! Yoon soo!" she said. "YAH! STOP LOOKING AT MYUNGSOO AND LETS GO SHOPPING!" she read. Eun Kyung didn't bother respond back and continues to look at videos of infinite's moments. Her phone starts to ring. 

"Aishh..." she said. She picked up her phone.

"YAH! Jung Eun kyung! seriously can you go at least an hour or so without looking at Myungsoo! geez! come on lets go shopping." Yoon soo yelled through the phone. 

"Araso! but I have to collect some more info of Shinee oppas first for Hwa young." Eun kyung said.

"Shinee oppas? Ahhhh!!!! Yah I'm coming over wait for me!" she said then she hung up. Soo yoon a total freak about Shinee. After a few minutes the door bells ring. 

"Unni can you get that!" eun kyung yelled. Yoon soo came running into her room. 

"Yah do you know where my oppas live?" she asked. Eun kyung nodded her head yes.

"Of course! according to my calculations they live in this dorm here." Eun kyung said showing a picture of their dorms.

"How'd you get that information?" Yoon soo asked.

"I happened to spot Key oppa and followed them to their dorms." Eun Kyung said.

"Whoaa...! thank you very much!" she yelled. 

"Ahso! that's why I'm the leader of Private life." Eun kyung said proudly. Private life a club created by Eun kyung which is only filled with crazy girl fans. 

"That's right! Whatever you ask a Sasaeng they know." Yoon soo said. They both chuckled. Yoon soo decides to stay over for a while. The day became dark and Yoon soo and Eun kyung was still on the computer.

"Isn't my oppa handsome?" you said.

"Tsk...Myungsoo? Yah my Jong hyun oppa looks better." she said.

"AIGOO...He sleeps with his red under pants you know. I caught some pictures too wanna see?" Eun Kyung asked. 

"Oh yeah! but It's cute! Yah I was the one who went with you to take that picture." Yoon soo said. Eun kyung suddenly got a call. She quickly answers it.

"Jung Eun kyung?" a voice said.

"Yeh this is Jung Eun kyung who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Jin joo from Destiny High, I heard you have the info." she said,

"what info?" Eun kyung asked.

"You have all the information of all kpop idols I need some about my oppas." she said.

"Which group?" Eun kyung asked as she walks to her cabnet filled with files of information.

"BTS, I want the informations now, meet me at the Jusang bridge." Jin joo said. 

"BTS..BTS...BTS... Ah! got it. araso I'll meet you there." Eun kyung said as she pulled out Bts's files. Eun Kyung met Jin Joo on the Jusang Bridge.

"You got it." she asked,

"Yeah." Eun kyung said holding up the folder. She tries to snatch it.

"Nah ah... You have to pay." Eun kyung said.

"Aish! Araso here." she said pulling out one hundred.

"Nope..." Eun kyung said, Jin joo pulled out another hundred. You grab the money and gave her the files. 

"See you sometimes." She said, 

"Nice doing business with you." Eun kyung said. Jin joo felt flusttered by the information and kissed the pictures of BTS in the folder.  Eun kyung came back home and saw that Yoon soo left home. Eun Kyung went to bed hugging a picture of Myungsoo. 

"Oppa I'll get you someday." she said as she blushes. She fell asleep holding onto the picture. 

"The sun has shine and the day has come wake up my sweet heart." Myungsoo said. Eun Kyung smiled as she imagine him leaning onto her giving her a kiss but instead she was holding onto his picture and bringing it closer to her lips. She look at the time.

"OH SH*T! I'm going to be late!" she yelled. " why did I even stay out all night listening to my Infinite! But..." she said as she put on her uniform. "It's worth it." she added. She slip on her shoes. One side of her socks were green and the other was pink. She didn't even care. She left to school. When she reached the front gates a group of girls came rushing to her.

"Unni! we love you!" 

"Ommo Unni how'd you get your hair like that?"

"Unni you're so pretty!" All the girls said. 

"Okay Freshmens what you want?" she asked.

"We heard you know it all." They said.

"Of course. I'm the know it all." she said as she flip her hair back.Eun Kyung handed them each a piece of paper.

"Join Private life Club meet today. I have a special mission I must acomplish." she said. They nodded yes. Eun kyung went into the school and striaght into her homeroom.