Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter 32~
A few days LATER

"Hey Moonsoo It's been a while man." Jin to the phone. Moonsoo laughs.
 

"I know but it'll be awhile until I return." Moonsoo said. 
 

"Yo let's face time." Jin said. 
 

"Right now?" Moonsoo asks.
 

"Yeah." Jin said. Moonsoo hangs up and calls Jin on facechat. Jin recieved the call and answers. 
 

"Hi! Moonsoo!" Sungsoo said.
 

"Uh! Sungsoo is here with you too jin?" Moonsoo said.
 

"Yeah we're in Twosome Café right now." Jin said. 
 

"Moonsoo how's Japan?" Sungsoo ask. 
 

"Pretty normal I guess." he said. Jin looks out the window and widens his eyes. He tap on Sungsoo's shoulders.
 

"What?" He asks. Jin pionts out the window. 
 

"Isn't that Eun kyung!" he shout.Jin put his index finger on his lips telling him to be quiet. 
 

"Eun kyung? Where?" Moonsoo asks. 
 

"Oh It's nothing Moonsoo...I have to go now." Jin said.
 

"Stop right there Jin. Show me Eun kyung." Moonsoo said.
 

"BUt Moonsoo." JIn said. 

"Now." Moonsoo demand. Jin face the camera outside and Moonsoo widens his eyes. He was shock. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes before this...

"Eun kyung..." Myungsoo said.
 

"Can you wait?" Eun kyung said.
 

"Wait? What do you mean?" Myungsoo asked.
 

"Just wait for me.I can't just leave Moonsoo just yet. I love him too Myungsoo." Eun kyung said. Myungsoo puff out some air. He gave her a cold stare.

"Wait? No What if I don't want to." Myungsoo said. 
 

"Myungsoo." Eun kyung said. Myungsoo just walked off. He didn't bother turning around. Eun kyung starts to become teary.She stood outside and watch him go. THen the snow starts to fall.One by one it hits her head. One snow flake fell on her cheeks and melt. When it melted it drip down her cheeks like a tear drop. Myungsoo stops in the middle of the street and kept his eyes glued to the ground. He didn't pay much attention to where he's going. The green light was on and the cars starts to run towards him. 

Beep! beep!
 

Eun kyung embraces him from behind and pulls him back. 
"You crazy! Myungsoo!" Eun kyung cries.Myungsoo places his hands on hers and turns around. He cup her cheeks and looks into her eyes. Eun kyung pulls his hands away from her face and slaps.

 

"Pabo...you won't even let me have a chance to decide.Are you a baby!Do i have to take care of you and handle that temper of yours! Do I have to suffer like this because of you! Having with you is already...already a huge mistake...I don't know how you treat Do yeon but, I'm sure you treated her better than me."Eun kyung said as a tear fell from her eyes. That slap gave him a bit of common sense in him. 
 

"Eun kyung you..." Myungsoo said. 
 

"I maybe your number fan...But I'm not your toy. Now when I think about.Are you only saying that you like me because I like you. And that you can take advantage of me? Or...you're just confused Myungsoo." Eunkyung said.
Myungsoo's eyes were filled in tears. For the first time Eun kyung had never seen him like this. 

tumblr_lz91jjFWZj1qc3fy9o1_r3_500.gif
 

"I don't want to lose you like how I lost Do yeon..." he said. A tear fell from his eyes and Eun kyung's heart drop.
 

"The reason why Do yeon and I had been together for so long is because we never get to see each other...We may have the name boyfriend or girlfriend but we really didn't do much. If I were to compare Do yeon and you...You would be my real first love..." Myungsoo said. Eun kyung couldn't help but cup his cheeks and pulls him towards her. She embraces her lips with his. Myungsoo paused as he takes in all her kisses. Myungsoo closed his eyes and wrap her arms around her waist and pulls her towards him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


"Moonsoo...I'm sorry" Jin said.Moonsoo watches Eun kyung and Myungsoo kissing each other. His heart shattered into pieces. 
"Moonsoo! Don't worry it's probably another girl." Sungsoo said. Moonsoo nods.
"It's okay guys...I should have known from the beginning..."Moonsoo said.
"Moonsoo..." Jin said.Moonsoo looks up at the camera and smiles.
"It's okay guys there's plenty of hot Japanese babes over here. I can always get one. Well I have to go now." Moonsoo said and hung up the phone. Benjirou walks into the room.

 

"Moonsoo are you going to shower?" he asks. Moonsoo stands up and puts on his sweater.
 

"I'm going for a jog ." He said and ran off. Moonsoo walks aroudn the campus until the sun starts to set. The sky was getting dark and the street lights was on. Moonsoo sat on the bench. It was silent. Chiharu walks out to take her 
trash bag away and spot Moonsoo from the distance. 

 

"Moonsoo..." she said. Moonsoo stares blankly at the stars. BUt...He can't see that stars. It was way too blurry for him due to his tears. Chiharu sat next to him and blushes. 
 

"What is Moonsoo doing out here?" Chiharu said cutely not noticing his tears falling constantly from his eyes. She looks at him and widens her eyes. 
 

"Chiharu...I can't see the stars...Why can't I see the stars?" Moonsoo said. 
 

"Namida(tears)." she said.Moonsoo looks down at her and smiles.
 

"What are you talking about I'm perfectly fine." He said. Chiharu slowly raise her hands towards him and wipe his tears. 
 

"Moonsoo... Anata ga naite iru.(you're crying)" she said.
 

"Just for now, Chiharu...comfort me." Moonsoo said. Her heart starts racing. She took a big breath and genlty embrace Moonsoo. 
 


OMG....I'm sorry. I haven't up date in decades. XD I know this chapter is a bit short. But I hope you guys like it. It's kind of sad I know but everything has to come to an end right? ( meaning I'll end this story soon) I would like to thanks the readers. You guys really help support me just by reading this story and I am thankful. Please leave comments. You guys can be honest with me. Thank you once again. I love you all! ^_^ Ahnyeo! I'll up date soon...