Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter 35 ~____~

 

 

Do yeon swing back and forth slowly, waiting for Myungsoo to arrive. She took out their couple bracelet that they bought together(few months back) and slip it on. Myungsoo arrives and spot her from the distance. He walks towards her with a cold stare. Do yeon heard his footsteps and smiles.

 

“Myungsoo.” she said.

 

“What do you have to say?” Myungsoo asked. Do yeon puts her long bangs behind her ear showing off the bracelet. Myungsoo saw the bracelet but didn’t say anything. Do yeon takes off her bracelet and show it to him.

 

“Remember this?” she asked. He stare at the bracelet.

 

“and..” he said.

 

“We bought this together on our anniversary.Remember what I promised you” she said.

 

“You said no matter how difficult it’ll be...you’ll bare it and will always be with me.” Myungsoo said.

 

“I want to fulfill that promise...Myungsoo I’m sorry for breaking my promise. But now I’m...Give me another chance.” she said. He stares into her eyes.

 

“Myungsoo..” she said as she place her hand on his. Myungsoo wrap his arms around her waist and pulls her in for a hug. Do yeon smiles.

 

“This will be...the last hug.” he said. Do yeon’s smile went upside down.

 

“What?” she questioned. Myungsoo lets go of the hug.

 

“I’ve moved on.” he said.

 

“Myungsoo but I-”

 

“Do yeon. This isn’t the first time we broke up...And along with that I have someone now.” he said.

 

“The woman last time? the one dating your brother?” Do yeon asked.

 

“If you put it that way...Yes.” he said.

"But she's dating your brother! think about it. that's not right between you two." She said.

"I don't care." he said.

 

Ring!~ring!~ring!~

 

Myungsoo picks up his phone.

 

“Myungsoo where are you?” Eun kyung asked.

 

“I’ll be there...wait for me.” he said. He hung up the phone.

 

“Is it her?” Do yeon asked.Myungsoo nods.

 

“I have to go now...Bye Do yeon.” he said. Myungsoo walks away. Doyeon watches him, she couldn’t bare have him leave. Do yeon ran after him and embraces him from behind. Myungsoo place his hand on tops of her giving her a light grip. He felt the bracelet on her hand.

 

“Let this be a memory…” he said. Doyeon lets go slowly. Myungsoo continues to make his way to Eun kyung as Doyeon weeps.

 

Eun kyung sat by the stairs waiting for Myungsoo.

 

*Ring...Ring…*

 

Eun kyung picks up her phone.

 

“Hello?” she respond.

 

“Come back home.” Yong hee said.

 

“Unni…” Eun kyung said.

 

“Just come back..You’ve been gone for too long. I’ve talked to her already” Yong hee said.

 

“Omma...What did she say?” Eun kyung asked.

 

 

“She said she’ll leave us alone. Eun kyung ah...She’ll never come back again...Don’t worry” Yong hee said.

Myungsoo arrives at the dorm. He smiles when he saw her. Myungsoo rush to her as she continues to speak on the phone.

 

“I will come home.” Eun kyung said. Myungsoo stops as he hears her response. She hung up the phone and saw Myungsoo.

 

“Myungsoo…”she said. Eun kyung gets up and embraces him. He held her back even tighter.

 

“I’m sorry for not being with you for the past 3 months.” he said. She buries her face in his chest and cherish the scent and the

comfort.

“No...It’s okay I know you’re busy.” she said. They went inside the dorm due to the cold weather. Eun kyung brew a tea for Myungsoo drink. As she pours Myungsoo slowly embraces her from behind. She can feel the warmth from his chest. Eun kyung place her hand on his. He rest his chin on her shoulder.

"Myungsoo, My sister called." she said.

"Really? What did she day?" he asked.

"For me to go back home." she said as she turns around and directly face him. Myungsoo place his hands on her waist.

" Are you going back?" He asked.

"Yes."

Myungsoo pulls her in for a hug.

"I bet your sister misses you." he said.

"I will be leaving tomorrow." she said.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be with you when I can but...I will always come visit so better leave your windows open. " he said. Eun kyung let out a giggle.

"OKay...I will." she said.

The next morning everything went back to normal. Eun kyung returned to her home as Myungsoo returns to his idol life. Eun kyung made sure her windows were opened even though the weather was cold. Meanwhile as Myungsoo practice in the dance room his manager came in.

"Myungsoo you have a visitor." Manager said. Myungsoo stops dancing and wipe off his sweats. He looks in the mirrior in front of him and saw Moonsoo.

"Moonsoo." Myungsoo said.

"Hyung!" he said and smiled.

"Moonsoo yah! you got 15 minutes only okay?" Manager shout. Moonsoo nods.

"what are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked. Moonsoo smile slowly dissappears.

"I really want to punch you right now." Moonsoo said.

"Why not? Go ahead." Myungsoo said.

"BUt then again, I want to handle this the mature way. Just by simply talking." he said.

"Say what you got to say. Before times up." Myungsoo said.

"Eun kyung...I've met up her and we talked. Hyung...Don't hurt her and take care of her. Protect her for me. I will be leaving back to Japan tomorrow. I leave her to you." Moonsoo said.

"Moonsoo you-"

"Hyung. I know that you two did something while I was gone."

"Moonsoo." Myungsoo said.

"It's okay...I should have known, I should have known the consequences to loving her in the first place. It's never good to fall for the ones that don't love you back right?" Moonsoo said. Myungsoo didn't blink a second. He couldn't believe what his brother was saying. He never talks like this. But this gave Myungsoo a bigger chance to be with Eun kyung without no one inturrepting. Moonsoo sticks out his hand for a shake.

"We good now?" Moonsoos said with a smile. Myungsoo shakes his brother's hand and gave him a pat on the back.

"Yeah." Myungsoo said.

"If you hurt her.I will not forgive you." Moonsoo said. The manager comes in.

"Moonsoo you have to go now. Myungsoo you go back to the studio for recording." Manager said. Moonsoo rushed out and waved to his brother. Myungsoo was happy his got things over with Moonsoo. Everything is now going the way he wanted.


HI!hi! Sorry. It has been ages!!! I hope you like this chapter! I will probably end this story with the next chapter. Sorry reader once again for waiting. I have many excuses but...I prefer not to day. lol. Well byee!!!I will update As Soon As I Can.(ASAIC) Ahnyeo!