Sasaeng

Sasaeng

~Chapter 17~

Moonsoo and Myung soo head back home together. 

"Aish Because of you Eun kyung went home!" Moonsoo complain.

"Yah You're the one ditching her then coming back." Myungsoo said. Moonsoo opens the door and smells a slight burn stench. 

"ACKKK!!! WHat's that smell?" Myungsoo said. 

"Yeah! Omma are you cooking death here or what?" Moonsoo said. They both went into the kitchen and saw Eun kyung. 

"Ahhh...I'm sorry." Eun kyung said putting the burned pot into the sink.

"it's okay we'll try again." Their mother said. 

"Sorry." Eunkyung said. Myungsoo and Moonsoo stood quiet and watch her try cooking again.

"So she can't cook." they both said in unison. 

"yah!" They said in unison again. Eun kyung heard the guys and turns around.

"Uh! Moonsoo ah!" Eun kyung said. 

"Ha! She said my name first!" Moonsoo said. Myungsoo gave him the cold glare. 

"I though of an idea for our cooking project. We should make your mother's Bonjuk I ate last time." Eun kyung said. Moonsoo laughs. 

"What are you laughing about?" Eun kyung asked. There was a black mark on her cheeks from the burnt on the pot. Moonsoo places his hand on her cheeks and wipe the mark away. Eun kyung took a step back.

"What are you doing?" SHe asked. 

"Nothing...There's just something on your face. But I got it off." he said. Eun kyung restart everything again. Moonsoo watches her struggle. 

"Okay wash rice." She said. Eun kyung grabs at least three cups of rice. She washes them in a bowl. She does that repeatly. 

"Now boil water." Eun kyung said. Her bangs were in the way. She blew her bangs away from her face but it kept on falling. Moonsoo noticed that. He grabs a rubber band. Moonsoo held her arm.

"Let go I have to put this in there Or the pot will burn again." Eun kyung said.

"Just wait." Moonsoo said. He grabs her bangs and ties it up. 

"Thanks." She said. She didn't even bother how she looks like. After she's done she waits for the rice to finsh cooking. 

"Oh Eun kyung I'll go buy more green oinons for the dish. " their mother said.

"Yeh..." Eun kyung said. 

"Oh Myungsoo watch over them okay. Appa is still at work so it'll leave you three home." She said. Myungsoo nodded. She left. Moonsoo kept on staying behind her. 

"Give me some space too," She said. 

"Sorry you look too cute." he said. 

"Yah...Don't say that." she said with her face turning slight red. Myungsoo walks into the kitchen and pulls onto Moonsoo's shirt.

"Uh! Myungsoo you're here too," Eun kyung said. Myungsoo smiles.

"I'll have a little talke with him." Myungsoo said. 

"Okay." she said. Myungsoo pulls Moonsoo into the livingroom.

"Yah Hyung!'' Moonsoo said. 

"You kidding me? Sorry you look too cute. What the heck is that?" Myungsoo said. 

"Yah that's called Seduction man." Moonsoo said. 

"tish...Seduction? yah that's so in the 60's" Myungsoo said. When the Bonjuk was finally done Eun kyung stir it. She jump in joy. It was successful it didn't burn this time. Eun kyung pour it into 

two separate bowl. She set them on the table and set everything. 
 
"Hey Guys! Come eat." she said. Myungsoo and Moonsoo race to the kitchen. They sat and look at the Bonjuk. 
 
"Eun kyung I'll enjoy this." Myungsoo said and took a sip.
 
"Me too." Moonsoo said and took a sip also. They both widens thier eyes and look at Eun kyung.
 
"How is it?" Eun kyung asked. 
 
"It's delicious!" Moonsoo said.
 
"It's addicting...Like you." Myungsoo said. Eun kyung blushes. Moonsoo kicks Myungsoo's foot. He did some weird mouth movement which sounds like "What the heck was that!"
 
"Thanks Myungsoo." she said.Later on when they finished Myungsoo sent her home. Moonsoo insist on going also. Eun kyung went to the front door. Moonsoo stops her from 
sitting in the front withe Myungsoo. 
 
"Sit in the back." Moonsoo said.
 
"Why?" she asked.
 
"Oh...I want to sit with Hyung..." Moonsoo lied. 
 
"Oh...Okay." she said. Eun kyung went to the back seat. Myungsoo came out after he lock the doors. He hop in his
car and notice Moonsoo was sitting in the front. Myungsoo gave Moonsoo the WTF? face. Moonsoo sticks out his tongue. Myungsoo puts on his selt beat and start driving to her house. It was silent on the way there. When they finally reach her house Eun kyung walks out of the car. Both brothers walks out also. 
 
"Eun kyung." they both said in unison. she turns around and looks confused. 
 
"See you tomorrow!"Moonsoo said.
 
"Have a good night." Myungsoo said. 
 
"ye-...Yeh?" Eun kyung said. She went inside quickly.
 
"You just had to come." Myungsoo said.
 
"Tish you just happen to like the same girl as I did." Moonsoo said. They both got in the car and not talk throught
out the way back.Eun kyung brought back some bonjuk. Yong hee saw the Bonjuk.
 
"What is this?" Yong hee asked.
 
"Bonjuk. I made it." Eun kyung said.
 
"Jung Eun kyung cooking? Ahahahaha." Yong hee laughed. 
 
"Yah. I tried okay." Eun kyung said. 
 
"Is it eatable?" Yong hee joked.
 
"Unni! ugh...never mind enjoy it I'll be in my room." Eun kyung said. She went into her room and turns on her
laptop to check her daily news. 
 
"SIGH* another sasaeng incident for exo...." She said. She scrolls down and sees nothing involving with Infinite. Eun kyung continues to scroll down.
 
"Fans don't want Exo to do their military service! Whoa..." Eun kyung said. She turns off her laptop. 
 
"World's crazy." Eun kyung said.  
 
It was Tuesday. The day where thier project's due. Moonsoo and Eun kyung arrived to class early to set up the Bonjuk and the recipe. Yoonsoo walks in with nothing inher hand. 
 
"Yoonsoo what did you guys make?" Eun kyung asked.
 
"Molla I'm too busy..." she said. Jong dae didn't arrive to class. Mr. Do walks into class.
 
"Okay class! We'll start." Mr. Do said. The first group went. Yoonsoo starts to bite her finger nails. "Where the heck is that nerd!" she thought.Eun kyung can tell Yoonsoo is worried. 
 
"OKay! Yoonsoo and Jong dae." Mr. Do said. Yoonsoo stood up slowly.
 
"Uuh..." she said.
 
"WHere's JOng dae and your project." Mr.Do asked. 
 
"Well..." Yoonsoo stutter. 
 
"I got it!" Jong dae yelled as he makes his way to the front. Jong places his hand on his chest and took a deep breath. 
"WHEW! Okay Yoonsoo let's start." he said. Yoonsoo went next to Jong dae.
"Yah why are you so late?" she asked.
"I'm sorry." JOng dae said.
"Okay Tell us what you guy made." Mr.DO said.
"Well..." Yoonsoo said.
"WE made Sweet red bean bun." Jong dae as he pulls out the delicious buns.
YUMMMMMMEH!!!!!!!
"Not bad...Now tell us why you guys choose to cook that and how is it familar to you guys?" Mr. Do asked.
 
"Yoonsoo don't like to eat spicy food. But what I know for sure is that we love to eat bread. Yoonsoo is allergic to seasame seeds so I took them all out." Jong dae said. Yoonsoo stares at Jong dae as he talks. She was touch. 
 
"That's very nice of you Jong dae and now Yoonsoo why did you think this dish is familar to you guys." Mr.Do said.
 
"We're both like bread...flat without yeast and nothing without flour." Yoonsoo said. Jong dae widens his eyes. 
 
"Yoonsoo ah..." He said.
 
"What do you mean by that?" Mr. Do asked.
 
"Meaning that...If Jong dae didn't help me I would have been nothing." she said. Jong dae and Yoonsoo look each other in the eyes. Jong dae smiles at her. Mr.Do clap his hands, They both look away in awkwardness.
 
"Wow that was touching...Okay Moonsoo and Eun kyung." Mr. Do said. Eun kyung place the Bonjuk on the table.
5390072818_6885a2b453_z.jpg
Mr.Do went up to the bonjuk and took a sip.
 
"It tastes great...But why? It's just  a regular bonjuk you eat when you're sick." Mr.Do asked. Moonsoo didn't know how to respond to the question.
 
"Well..." Moonsoo said.
 
"We choose this dish because...It's the first dish we ever had together." Eun kyung said. Moonsoo paused and watches Eun kyung move her lips as she explains. 
 
"Funny thing was...we were sick at that time together! This dish is familar to us because personally I can't cook. And it was very difficult to ajust to the recipe. It can get very annoying.  And while I was cooking this it reminded me of Moonsoo. He was very hard for me to adjust to him and he can be annoying. But I never gave up on him. I did fail the first attempt to cook this but If you keep trying you'll get use to it and succeed." Eun kyung said. Moonsoo smiles. Mr. Do shook his head. 
 
"Not bad." He said. Everyone claps thier hands. Moonsoo felt very happy that Eun kyung said that. He cups her cheeks and lay a kiss on her forehead. Yoonsoo widens her eyes and everyone did. 
 
"Moonsoo! What are you doing!" Mr. Do yelled. Eun kyung paused. She didn't move an inch.  
 
"I'm kissing that girl I love that's what I'm doing." Moonsoo said. He lay another kiss on her cheeks. 
 
"yah! Moonsoo!" Eun kyung yelled. For some reason that brought a smile to moonsoo's face. 
 
"Okay Moonsoo knee in the hall ways now and put your hand up too." Mr. Do said. Mr.Do maybe the second hottest teacher but he can be mean. Moonsoo didn't mind going out to the hallway. He gladly knee and put up his hands. 
 

HI!!!!! OMMO!!! It's been awhile! I'll update more soon!!! I hope you like it...I'll try my very best and make it more intresting!!! SOrry this chapter is kinda ekkkk...But It will get better! Subcribe and Comment! Some gifs!

Azsav.giftumblr_mbvcmw00pA1rxssy8o1_500_large.gif

tumblr_mijgsi6oSV1rk1x4ro1_500.gif

tumblr_m5dw4tL64D1ru6tl2o1_500.gif