Sasaeng

Sasaeng

*^^*Chapter 31*^^*

After a long and exciting day of ice skating Myungsoo and Eun kyung left to the banana Cafe to warm up with some coffee. They went to the fourth floor (the top floor) and sat down. Eun kyung looks down at the people and takes a sip of her coffee.

“Ummm...It feels great up here.” she said. Myungsoo smiles and takes a sip also. 

“Just to tell you...I’m very sorry about what I...you know...to you.” he said. For a moment she forgot she had with him last night. Eun kyung set her cup down and takes a big breath.

“Sorry is not going to help Myungsoo...You...You did things to me when I was in an unaware situation. I don’t think I can forgive you regardless of how much you have help me. I wasn’t ready and...I can’t do this to Moonsoo.” Eun kyung said in a sad tone. Myungsoo also felt bad for what he did also.But as a man he has his pride.

“What’s so good about Moonsoo? Didn’t you like me before him? Or you never like him Eun kyung and you just felt bad.” Myungsoo said. Eun kyung pause and couldn’t think of an answer. Probably it’s true of what Myungsoo said. She just felt bad that the man that loves her so dearly will be broken hearted as will. Myungsoo places his hand on top of Eun kyung’s.

“Tell me...You like me more.” Myungsoo said. Eun kyung looks into his sparkly eyes. 

“NO...NO Myungsoo, we talked about this before.” Eun kyung said.

“But this time...we have to be honest.” he said. 

~~~Meanwhile~~~
Yong hee and her mother were sitting in the kitchen with no words of exchange for a few minutes. Yong hee then starts to speak. 

“Why?...” Yong hee asked.

“What.” her mother said.

“Why do you have to go this far? Eun kyung is old enough to make her decisions. You as a mother shouldn’t interfere.You left us when we’re still young. You left us when we needed you most.” Yong hee said.

“That’s why I’m back to pay back all the things I have done to you guys. I wanted to come back and be your mother again.” she said.

“Omma…”Yong hee said.

“You can handle yourself well now Yong hee...I can help you also with the financial things. Just let me take Eun kyung. I can help pay for her schools, Clothes and get everything she wanted and need.” Her mother said. 

“Don’t you see Eung Kyung don’t want to be with you! Omma...You have done enough. I can take care of her well. If you want us to see you as a mother again...Just let us be.” Yong hee said.  

“I’m only saying this once Yong hee…” her mother said. Yong hee’s eyes was filled in tears. She kneels in front of her mother. Her mother saw and tries to avoid eye contact.

“Omma...You have your own family now also...Do you think Eun kyung will be happy staying with you? Or Do you think your other kids will be happy having her? Eun kyung and I won’t be a part of your family. I’m sorry…” Yong hee burst into tears. Her mother’s eyes were dripping with tears also. She wipes away her tears and stands up. 

“Fine...Just to let you girls know. I love you guys very much. Especially you Yong hee. *sobbing* You were my first life,First love,First baby and you will always going to be my life, my baby forever…” her mother said. Her mother left out the door. Yong hee stands up quickly and embraces her mother from the back. 

“omma…” Yong hee said. 

“Yong hee please...Live a good life and not follow my path.” Her mother said and left. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I will tell you honestly and you have to tell me honestly.” Myungsoo said.

“Okay.” Eun kyung said. 

“I like you.” he said. Eun kyung’s heart beats rapidly. BADUMP!BADUMP!BADUMP!

“I…” Eun kyung said. 

“Go on.” Myung said.

“I…” Eun kyung said.

 PABO!~~PABO!~~ PABO calling!~

Eun kyung jumps in suprise. She stares at Myungsoo intensively then answers her phone.

"UH...Moonsoo ah..." Eun kyung said. Myungsoo widens his eyes and rolls his eyes away.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
***MOONSOO's time in Japan.***

Moonsoo arrived in Japan and smells the air. It was fresh yet wonderful. Moonsoo went to his college dorm and set his suit cases down. His roommate walks in. 

Kon'nichiwa! Watashi wa anata no atarashī rūmumeito, Kimu Moonsoodesu!" Moonsoo said as he bows. (Hello I am your new roommate Kim Moonsoo)

"Hajimemae watashi wa Benjiroudesu!" Benjirou said.(Nice to meet you, I am Benjirou)

heart_with_floating_hart.gif14.jpegMiura%2BHaruma%2B0d44394c49e9d4a68f4ad84heart_with_floating_hart.gifBENJIROU

He helps Moonsoo unpack his things and Benjirou was nice enough to tour him around the campus. They came upon a group of Benjirou's friends. 

"Ah Benjirou who's this?" one of them ask. Moonsoo quickly bows.

"I am Moonsoo from Seoul, I am new here." he said. 

"And he's my new roommate." Benjirou said.

"I am Hiroshi, this is my girlfriend Amito and to my left is Miura and..." Hiroshi said.

"I am...Chiharu..." the shy girl said. 

"Welcome to the campus! Let's get along well okay! Ah...Let's go class." Miura said. Chiharu kept her eyes on Moonsoo. Everytime they met eyes she blushes and looks away. But Moonsoo has no interest in her when he has his own girl back in Seoul. After a long day of school everyone return to their dorms.Benjirou hop on his bed and stares at Moonsoo who's on his desk studying. 

"Moonsoo...You know...my friend Chiharu likes you right?" he said. Moonsoo turns around.

"Really...well" Moonsoo said.

"She's a very sensitive girl who falls in love too quickly." Benjirou sigh as he gets up and walks towards Moonsoo.

"Gomen'nasai...I have someone that I love dearly back at home." Moonsoo said.

"Is that so?" 

The next morning...

Moonsoo was reading his book as he walks across the beautiful campus ground. He has head phones on and his nave blue couple sweatshirt on. Chiharu opens her window and saw Moonsoo walking. She quickly puts on her sweater and shoes. She rushes out trying to catch up to him. Chiharu caught up to him and gently tap his shoulders. Moonsoo felt a tap and turns around. 

"Ohayō!" she said quietly and bows. Moonsoo smiles and though how cute she was. He nods and turns back around. He continues to walk. Chiharu rush up next to him and start to walk with him. 

"I was wondering...If...If...you have a girlfriend." she said quickly. Moonsoo didn't reply due to the headphones in his ear. She looks at him and then to the ground.

"Moonsoo?" Chiharu said. Moonsoo didn't reply. She grabs his seleves and pulls on it. He stops.

"Oh, Gomen'nasai I didn't hear you." he said. Chiharu takes a deep breath as Moonsoo takes his headphone off his ears.

"Do you...Have a girlfriend?" she said quickly. Moonsoo stops and think of what she asks because she speaks a bit too fast for him to understand. 

"Ah...Gārufurendo?(girlfriend)" Moonsoo said.

"Hai." she said. 

"Hai...I have a girlfriend." Moonsoo said. Chiharu felt a bit upset and just left. Moonsoo didn't bother, he takes out his phone. 

"It must be the afternoon over in Seoul..." Moonsoo said. He dials Eun kyung's number. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

"UH...Moonsoo ah..." Eun kyung said. 

"Eun kyung I already miss you." Moonsoo said. 

"Nadou..." Eun kyung said.

"You don't sound so good...Are you okay?" Moonsoo said.

"I'm sorry Moonsoo ah." Eun kyung said. 

"For what? You didn't do anything..." Moonsoo said. 

"I wasn't being a good girlfriend to you." Eun kyung said. Right then Moonsoo knew that something is up. He smiles it off.

"Watashi wa mada anata o aie..." Moonsoo said. 

"Moonsoo I don't understand." Eun kyung said.

"I still love you." he said. Eun kyung looks at Myungsoo. 

"Sarang hae..." she said. Myungsoo knows that was her answer. 

"You don't sound confident..." Moonsoo said. 

"Moonsoo I..."

"Eun kyung...I won't be mad. but if you can't...can't stand being in a long distance relationship just tell me." Moonsoo said. 

"It's not that Moonsoo..." Eun kyung said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!! It has been so long since I have updated! I'm sorry for the readers that have waited. I'll try my very best to update more recently so you won't wait long. Thank you readers for subscribing and commenting. KEEP up with the comments it gives me hope! hahahaha. I hope you like this chapter. OKay Bye guys!!!!

~UPVOTE!~SUBSCRIBE!~COMMENT~