Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter

Myungsoo continues to drag her. They walk pass the hallway which still have some remaining students. 

"Ommo ommo ommo! Myungsoo!" 

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh XD" 

"Oppa! SARANG HAE!"

"Myungsoo ah!!!!!" the girls shout. Eun kyung covers her face as they walked through the hallway outside. Myungsoo call the manager to come pick them up. Myungsoo they reach outside and saw that the manager is already outside waitinf for Myungsoo.  Myungsoo push Eun kyung inside the van and went in along with her. Eun kyung went all the way to the back seat. A group of fans followed Myungsoo to the van and took a load of pictures. Myungsoo quickly close the doors and locked it.

"Go." Myungsoo said. The manager start up the van and drove off. Myungsoo look behind him and saw Eun kyung sitting in the back.

"Come here." he said. Eun kyung nodded no.

"You leave me noe choice." he said. He hop to the back seat and sat next to her. She moved closer towards the side away from Myungsoo.

"Aren't you my fan? Shouldn't you be happy I'm next to you right now?" he asked. 

"I am...very." Eun kyung said. Myungsoo smiled and pat her head.

"I like what you did back there." he said. 

"What?" she asked,

"You looked very cool." he said. "oppa says that I'm cool..." Eun kyung thought. 

"Take a left here and stop by the purple house over there." Myungsoo said to the manager.

"How do you know where I live?" Eun kyung asked. 

"Remember when I walk you home?" he asked. 

"Myungsoo ah..." Eun kyung said. Myungsoo turned and face her.

"What?" he asked. 

"Will we ever see each other again?" she asked. 

"It depends but no more stalking me." he said. 

"Can I hug you?" Eun kyung said. The car stops. 

"Get out." the manager said. Eun kyung didn't even get to hug him. She went out the van and put her head down. She walks towards the house. Myungsoo quickly got out of the car.

"Wait Eun kyung." Myungsoo said. She stopped and turn around. Myungsoo embraces her. Eun kyung couldn't believe that Kim Myungsoo would do this. Myungsoo slowly lets go and Eun kyung pulled him back and embraces him tight. 

"Just for a second." Eun kyung said. Tears start to filled her eyes. After some time she finally let Myungsoo loose. He smiled.

"I'll be leaving." Myungsoo said. 

"Wait." she said. Eun kyung grab Myungsoo's camera out of her bag and handed it to Myungsoo. 

"here." she said. Myungsoo's face change. He was happy he got his camera back. It was very special to him especially when it was from his girlfriend. Myungsoo left in the van and drove off. Eun kyung watches him leave. Myungsoo wave his hand out the window. After Myungsoo finishes his busy schedule he went back to the dorm. He went into his room holding onto his camera. He turns on his camera and look through the photo. Then there was an unfamilar photo. Myungsoo download that photo for a closer look.

"A Letter?" he said.  

1388497_622728711099730_2015897472_n.jpg

After reading this his heart start to feel a bit light but he felt as if he did something wrong. Eun kyung sat in the kitchen and laid her head on the table. Tears fell from her eyes and created a puddle on the kitchen table. Yong hee sat next to her peeling an apple. She saw Eun kyung crying.

"Eun kyung are you crying?" Yong hee asked.

"No..." she lied. Yong hee stop cutting and pat Eun kyung's back.

"Tell me." Yong hee said. 

"Unni, I love him." Eun kyung said. 

"him?" she said. 

"I feel stupid." Eun kyung said.

"Kim Myungsoo? right?" Yong hee asked.

"He has girlfriend... I would do anything to be in her place." Eun kyung said.

"Eun kyung ah... Myungsoo's a star and you're the grass." Yong hee said.

"I know... A piece of grass will never reach the stars in the sky." Eun kyung said. 

"Eun kyung ah..." Yong hee said. 

"Ever since that day... I have always look up to him. Unni you know everytime I see him or hear his voice on T.V. I feel happy and he makes me forget about her." Eun kyung said.

"omma?" Yong hee said.

"Unni did you know that day when I woke up." Eun kyung said.

"Yeah." Yong hee said. 

"It's because I heard his voice." Eun kyung said. 

LE STORY~~~ 

~~~7 years ago~~~

17 year old Yong hee was holding onto ten year old Eun kyung's hand.

"Omma You're just going to leave us?" Yonghee said. Eun kyung watches her mother go into the car wearing a wedding dress. She didn't bother to look back. 

"Omma." Eun kyung said. Yong hee drop on her knees and cried. The car drove away. Eun kyung ran after the car. Yong hee look to her side and didn't see Eun kyung.

"Eun kyung where are you!" Yong hee yelled and saw Eun kyung running after the car.

"Omma! omma!" Eun kyung yelled. Yong hee chase after Eun kyung. Eun kyung ran into the street.

"Eun kyung!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yong hee yelled. BEEP!BEEP! the truck driver strike on the brakes but it was too late. Eun kyung look to her side and the truck smashed her side ribs. She flew a few feet away from the truck and slam down onto the ground. Yong hee ran up to Eun kyung and held onto her tight. 

"No!no! no! Eun kyung ah.. wake up." Yong hee said. Eun kyung was silent. 

"Someone please call the ambulance!" Yong hee yelled. After a few minutes the ambluance appeared. They put Eun kyung into the ambulance and Yong hee went into along with her. Yong hee held onto tight to Eun kyung's fragile hands. Yong hee cried even harder.

"Please don't leave me too." Yong hee said. The doctor rolled her in the emergancy room. They closed the doors and start operating. Yong hee sat on the chairs with her clothes stain in Eun kyung's blood. Yong hee bites onto her fingers hoping Eun kyung will be alright. After a few hours the doctor finally comes out.

"Will Eun kyung be okay?" Yong hee said.

"She has injured her ribs very bad." The doctor said.

"She's okay right?" Yong hee asked.

"Yes, she's very lucky to survive this crash. But She has fallen into a deep coma." the doctor said.

"Eun kyung is in a coma...Please help her I'll do what I can to pay you guys." Yong hee said. 

"I will." the doctor said. Yong hee went to the room and saw little Eun kyung lying on the bed. She covered and cried. "No Yong hee don't cry or Eun kyung will hear you." Yong hee though. She her hand along Eun kyung's hair.

"Thank you for not leaving me." Yong hee said. Eun kyung couldn't see anything but pitch black. She couldn't even hear her sister's voice. 

~~~5years later~~~

Yong hee walks in the room with flowers. Yong hee smiled and replace the old flowers in the vase. Yong hee sat next to Eun kyung and start brushing her hair. 

"Eun kyung It's been five years already..." Yong hee said. Beep*---\/--\/\/\/---\/\/--- 

"Hey Eun kyung ah... I met someone... he's very tall, rich and funny." Yong hee said. She pulled out her phone.

"Want to see him?" Yong hee asked. Eun kyung didn't respond.

"Here." Yong hee said.

lee%20kwang%20soo.jpg(Guess who?? >___<)

"His name is Kwang soo, Lee Kwangsoo. Tsk... He's cute isn't he >_<" Yong hee said. There was still silence.

"Eun kyung you must be bored let's watch some T.V." Yong hee said. She grab the controller and turn on the T.V. She search throught the channel and stop. 

"Oh this guy is cute." Yong hee said.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4JZUWWqPbQ (sorry guys I don't know how to  post video but if it no work click this and listen to it while reading it please make sure to listen ^____^)

There was Myungsoo singing on stage. Yong hee watches Myungsoo sing. She was impress by how handsome Myungsoo look.

"Whoa these youngsters are so good looking." Yong hee said. The pitch darkness that Eun kyung can only see for five years has start to shine. Eun kyung's index finger moved a twitch. Eun kyung slowly, very slowly move her hand into a fist form then let loose. She start to open her eyes.

"U-.....unni." She whispered. Yong hee though she heard something she quickly turn around and saw that Eun kyung has finally open her eyes. 

"Eun kyung!" Yong hee yelled. she embrace Eun kyung tightly. 

"Thank GOD you're awake. My dear sister!" Yong hee said. The first person she saw was Myungsoo singing on T.V. 

 

 

Thank you for reading. I'm sorry for not updating lately! I have alot going on and I've been stress lately so for give me T____T But I hope you guys enjoy it I'll update soon! Sarang hae! ahneyo! ^_________________^Oh some gif of Lee kwangsoo since i mention him in the story. I love this guy! he's tooo funny!

kwangsooostrich.gif?w=640tumblr_m7wqoplkRb1raek6qo4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_llboy84H241qko1m8o1_500.giftumblr_m5qaull8so1rp5vpfo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lo3x9jSjdP1qkur5s.gifRunning+Man+Faces+of+Lee+Kwang+soo+The+I