Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter 34 #___#

 

Moonsoo walks out of the airport ran straight to catch a cab.

 

~~~~~ Few  ~~~~~ hours  ~~~~~ Later  ~~~~~     ~~~~~    

 

~pabo! pabo~ pabo calling!~

 

“Moonsoo…” she said and picks up her phone.

 

“I miss you.” he said. Eun kyung stayed silent as her heart starts to shatter a bit inside.

 

“Don’t say anything...I’ll say what I want to say to you right now before it’s too late.” he said.

 

“OKay..say it.” Eun kyung said.

 

“Let’s meet…” he said.

 

“Where?” Eun kyung asked.

 

“soccer field…” he said. Moonsoo hung up the phone. Eun kyung stops and think for a while. “Soccer field?...ahhh!” she said. Eun kyung gets up quickly and puts on her jacket.

 

Meanwhile Myungsoo was on his way to the old dorm to meet Eun kyung. Eun kyung left the old dorm and starts walking to the school’s soccer field. Moonsoo arrived at the soccer field before Eun kyung does and he wonders slowly around the field staring blankly at the open field. Heavily thinking about the memories they had there. And the kiss they both shared. Eun kyung reached to the front gate of the school and makes her way to the field where she spotted Moonsoo from the distances. Moonsoo turns around and there she was. After the long 3 months away from her he couldn’t bare blink his eyes.He kept it wide open as he sees the girl he loved most in front of him. Eun kyung slowly approach him. Step by step she gets closer. Moonsoo’s eyes were getting teary by the minute.

 

“Stop.” he said. Eun kyung paused staying at least 5 feet away from him. He smiles.

 

“Moonsoo…” Eun kyung said.

 

“Doesn’t this school brings memories?” he asked.

 

“It’s only been a few months.” Eun kyung said.

 

“And within those few months...so much has happened.” he said.

 

“Are you okay?” Eun kyung said as she takes a step forward.

 

“Don’t come close.” Moonsoo said. Eun kyung paused once again shocked.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked.

 

“You know I love you right?” He asked.

 

“Yes.” she said.

 

“And I know that you don’t.” he said.

 

“Moonsoo I-”

 

“Let’s break up.” he interrupts. Eun kyung widens her eyes. Moonsoo smiles and a tear drip down his cheeks.

 

“”Is this what you wanted?” Eun kyung asked.

 

“Yeah...aha.” Moonsoo said as he scratch his back head.  Eun kyung couldn’t take a step towards him nor can she react to this. Her body is

just filled with guiltiness and pity. She hated herself for letting the person that loves her away. And worst...She hated herself for using him.

 

“ Ah...it that I can’t sing. You would have woken up to my voice instead of Myungsoo’s.” he spat out a painful laugh. Her eyes were starting to filled with tears and she slightly smile.Moonsoo walks towards her and rest his hand on her shoulder.

 

“Now...go to him.” he said. Eun kyung look into his eyes. Although he seems to appear fine she can see through him. She can see that this was a hard decision for him to make. Eun kyung quickly wrap her arms around his waist and embraces him tight. Moonsoo held her back even tighter.

 

“Thank you.” she said. Eun kyung release the hug and ran off.

 

“Don’t run so recklessly!...or your ribs will hurt.” he said. Eun kyung lightly jog to catch the bus.Myungsoo stand outside of the old dorm noticing the doors were locked and the lights were out.

 

“She must be sleeping..” Myungsoo said. He slowly turns around and makes his way back.

 

Ring~ring~ring~

 

“Yeobosayo?” Myungsoo said.

 

“Myungsoo Can we meet?”

 

Myungsoo paused as he hear this familiar voice…

“Do yeon…” he said.
 


OMG!!! WHy another short chapter!!! you may asked... SOrry once again...I think i say sorry every chapter i write xD))))) But It is yet another short chapter. I will finish this stroy up. Probably...up to chapter 40? DX too long!!! BUt Like I said I will make it a happy ending...I will update whenever I have time and I will ASAP. SO be bare with me. SOrry...*bows* and thank you readers for waiting so patiencely. Also...I have EXAMS coming up soon... AND X____X if i don't return...Always rememebr meh! xD)))) oksy then I love you guys!!! BYee ^_^

BTW...OMFG!!! Can't wait til infinite comes back!!! Last romeo!! FWIGHTING!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8uU7irTVjhfVuWGrOGCV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwnBD3QUu1-PGjvLQINhg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKL9QOneUyfU1Sq_oOOUh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEw6Mk7oKqt3mOfl0cEdd

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrXTMqW_vvpjHkkg5gOPl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmFRngMW266WSwI8GgMs8

 

THe real reason why I LOVE Kim Myungsoo...his unknown derpiness xD sigh* i love you Myungsoo ^_^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuvdDNqmULdjdSHdhYka5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuBnA5S-qf3sstqZlcJaK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDhkVtsxo4DepnL0sDeIP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVzMA_NPYc3KJjuoNHKWz

BUt...I think Sungyeol makes me laugh ten times harder...Don't you think? ahahaha ALONG with the other members XD

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqF8X0vUsvuzb312-nWKRimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUTNPaOo6C1kz6lz9yMj4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaYghTGY2NnOsvmeld158(Chyeah)