Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter 13

Eun kyung laid on her bed and though of what he asked her.

~"I'm curious How did you became a Sasaeng fan of mine?" he asked. 

"I....I..." she said.

"I just want to know..."he said. 

"There are many reasons why Myungsoo. Every sasaeng fans have thier own reasons why they become one." she said.

"I want to know about you." he said.

"Well..." She said. Myungsoo and Eun kyung sat on a bench. 

"it all started when omma left." she said.~

Myungsoo went and jump on his new bed, Sung yeol saw myungsoo's long face. Sungyeol pats him on the back,

"yah... Why do you look so down?" Sung yeol asked.

"I heard something today..." He said. Sungyeol sat on the bed next to Myungsoo and held onto his pillow.

"Tell me." Sungyeol said. Myungsoo took off his coat.

"First Sungyeol, tell me how you feel about Sasaeng fans." Myung soo said.

"I hate them...I seriously don't like how they invade our privacy." He said. 

"I use to think that...I mean I still do but." Myungsoo said.

"But what?" Sung yeol asked.

"I heard an intresting story." Myugsoo said.

"Yah just tell me!" Sungyeol said.

"There is this intresting girl. When she was younger her mother left her to remarried another man. No matter how much she yelled for her mother, she never turned around to look. So the little girl start to chase after her mother. She got into a major accident." Myungsoo said.

"Tell me more." Sung yeol said. 

"The little girl was in a coma for a few years." Myungsoo said.

"How many?" Sungyeol asked.

"I think 4 or 5 years." Myungsoo said.

"Ahh...that's so sad, Tell me more!" Sungyeol said.

"Remember that day when I sang for the second invasion concert with Sungjong in Japan? The song was I live temporarily by your side." Myungsoo said. Sungyeol nodded.

"Well Her older sister happen to turn on the T.V when that was aired. She woke up to my voice." Myungsoo said. 

"Whoa....So what happened now?" Sungyeol asked. 

"She happened to become a Sasaeng fan of mine ever since." Myungsoo said. 

"The way you put it...It's sad." Sungyeol said.

"yeah."

"But...She's still considered a sasaeng fan though." Sungyeol said.

"Not any more. I personally told her to stop  and she listen." Myungsoo said.

"Really! It was that easy!" Sungyeol said.

"She's different...Very different...She's a true fan." Myungsoo said. Sungyeol was still in total shock. 

"So if I were to meet a sasaeng fan of mine and tell them to stop personaly they will right?" Sungyeol asked.

"If you have any..." Myungsoo chuckled. Sungyeol hit Myungsoo with his pillow.

"Aish! I'm famous too you know!" Sungyeol said. 

"You know what's so funny about her." Myungsoo asked.

"what is it?" Sungyeol said.

"She still support the fact that I was dating Do yeon...Usually fans would start problems or curse at Doyeon and I." Myungsoo said.

"Well this fan is a keeper." Sungyeol said. 

"Yeah she is...She's so funny sometimes." Myungsoo said. As Myungsoo and Sungyeol talk Eun kyung stood in her room. She opens her laptop and check her status. She scrolls down. 

"Uh! Exo oppas!" she said. She click on it and read the news. 

"Kris in a scandal with a chinese actress." Eun kyung said. she scroll down to see the pictures.

"Exo's Kris and Jang Geun Suk Swept up in a scandal rumor with Chinese actress!" Eun kyung read.

[Updated] Jang Geun Suk and EXO’s Kris Caught Up in Scandal with Chinese Actress

jang-geun-suk_1383435932_131102_janggeun

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/exos-kris-and-jang-geun-suk-swept-up-in-a--scandal-rumor-with-chinese-actress#axzz2jVThE6pX

"Ayyy.... This is sooo fake. Why would Kris do that and Geun suk oppa..." Eun kyung said. She read the articles three times. She gave it some thought.

"No way Kris would do her...I think he would rather do  a ... But guys are dogs. It's just a scandal no way it would be true. At least Myungsoo oppa is not in this..." Eun kyung said. She shuts her laptop. Eun kyung shuts off the lights and went to bed.

The next morning she went to school and everyone was talking about the scandal. A few girls walk pass her.

"Ommo you heard about my oppa.!"

"Yeah! Ommo Kris!" 

"My geum suk oppa..."

"I hate that B*tch" The girls said. Eun kyung just walk pass those girls to her desk. Moonsoo was there giving her a smile.

"Ahnyeo!" He said.

"H..Hi." Eun kyung respond. Yoonsoo gave Eun kyung a glare and sat down. Mr. Do came into class.

"Okay class to day you'll need a partner to do this project." He said.All the girls rushes to Moonsoo.

"oppa be my partner!"

"No mine"

"oppa Be mine!"

"Ahnee Moonsoo be mine partner." The girls said. All the guys in class were jelous.

"Aish...He's not the only guy in class ladies." one of the guys said.

"But he's Myungsoo's brother." They said. Moonsoo felt a bit upset that his brother's name was mention. Just because he's infinite's L's younger brother doesn't mean he'll take them to see Myungsoo. 

"I'll give you guys three minutes to choose your partners." Mr. Do said. All the girls stood around Eun kyung and Moonsoo's desk. Yoonsoo stood up and turns around.

"Moonsoo be my partner instead." She said. Eun kyung stood up and went towards the nerdiest guy in class. 

tumblr_mjpjtuqUey1rtc65eo1_250.pngtumblr_mj9bd3Ako21qhwguzo1_250.gif

"Be my partner." Eun kyung said. Moonsoo watches her walk over there. The nery guy was shock..

"Yeh...? Me?" He said. Eun kyung smiles and nodded yes.

"O...ke..ay..." He said. Eun kyung sat next to him. Moonsoo stood up. And went towards her. He grab onto her hand.

"Seongsanim! Eun kyung and I will be partners!" Moonsoo said. 

"Yah!" Eun kyung yelled.

"Okay Class Calm down I'll select your partners if you're going to fight like this!" Mr. DO said. He puts the names of the students randomly in a sheet of paper. He numbers them randomly. 

"Okay Starting with Hwayoung! Choose a number 1-23" He said.

"ummm...14!" hwayoung said. 

"You're with Jongin!" Mr. Do said. As it goes on Mr. Do calls on Eun kyung.

"Eun kyung!" he said.

"yeh." she said.

"Choose numbers 8 or 12" Mr. Do said. "It's either Nerd boy or Moonsoo left...Ahhh! Molla!" She thought. Moonsoo stares at her and the nerd boy stares at her also. 

"Uh..." she said.

"Hurry we don't have all day." Mr. Do said. "It's like saying it's either Infinite or Exo!!! Seriously! I'll go with infinite for Myungsoo!" She thought.

"3...2..." Mr. Do said.

"8!" she said.

"Okay Eun kyung and Moonsoo." Mr. Do said. "Seriously!" she thought. Moonsoo felt happy and smiles at her. His smiles looks like Myungsoo's. "Aish... Don't smile like that!" She thought. Eun kyung looks at the nerd boy. He felt a bit upset.

"Okay Jong dae and Yoonsoo will be partners." Mr. Do said. Yoonsoo crossed her arms. She looks a bit dissapointed.

"Yes we're partner!" moonsoo said. 

"Okay class since this is a cooking class make a dish that will resemble both of you." Mr. Do said. "What both of us? there's nothing..." she thought.

"The assignment will be due next week tuesday." He said and the bell rings. Jong dae walks towards Yoonsoo. 

"we...We should ge to know each other." He said.

"Aish...I get to be with you nerd boy." Yoonsoo said.

"I'm sorry..." he said with his head down. Yoonsoo stood up and lef the class in dissapiontment. Jong dae felt a bit upset. He began to become teary. Eun kyung can't believe what kind of a monster she have become. Yoonsoo use to like Jong dae in middle school. Eun kyung walks towards Jong dae and pat his back.

"I'll give you a clue. She hates spicy food."Eun kyung said. 

"Thank you." Jong dae said. 

"Yeap If you need help ask me I'll help you." Eun kyung said. 

"y...Yeh..." He said. Eun kyung smiles at him. Moonsoo felt jelousy all over him. 

"yah what about me we're partners." he said. 

"I didn't say I want to be with you..." She said. Moonsoo felt upset by hearing that from her. He left the classroom. "Was that too harsh?" She thought.Moonsoo ran around the soccer field like crazy. It was cold and the snow was not fully melted. Moonsoo left a long foot prints of snow. Eun kyung rushes out and saw Moonsoo still running. 

"Moonsoo ah..." She said. She rushes out. Eun kyung ran towards Moonsoo. 

"Yah! stop it right there!" she said. Moonsoo kept on running. 

"Aish!" she yelled. Eun kyung ran along with Moonsoo trying to catch him. Eun kyung felt out of shape she kept running though. Her lungs felt like it was going to pop. All of a sudden her inside starts to hurt. 

"Ah!" she said. She press he hand against her ribs. 

"It's hurts." she said. She fell to the ground. Her legs were frozen in the snow and her ribs were hurting painfully. Moonsoo kept his pace. He notice she wasn't chasing him no more. He turns around and saw her lying on the ground. 

"Eun Kyung?" He said. Moonsoo ran back to her. "it hurts so fricken bad!" She thought. Moonsoo places his hands on her shoulders.

"Are you okay?" He asked. She pushes his hands off her shoulders angerily. 

"Go away ran as far as you want!" she said and got up. She limp her way back. Moon soo rushes to her. 

"You don't look fine." he said. 

"Of course not you idiot." she said placing her hand on her rib cages. Moonsoo went ahead of her and bend down. He face his back at her. 

"Get on...I'll carry you." he said. She stops. "You two are so alike." she thought. 

"No..." She said and walk pass him. Moonsoo stood up.

"Fine then." he said. He carries her bridal stlye.

"AH! what are you doing?" she said.

"You wouldn't let me carry you so I'll just have to do it myself." he said. "Never mind..they are so different from each other!" she thought. Moonsoo continues carrying her to the nurse office.

"Yah let me down I did not injure my leg okay." she said. Moonsoo still held her tight he put some pressure on her ribs. It hurted like crap.

"Ah!!!" she said. 

"What is it?" he asked.

"My ribs... It hurts." she said. Moonsoo let her down.

"I'm sorry." he said. 

"I'll go from here." she said. 

"But..." He said.

"Go away." she said. Moonsoo stood still and watch her walk into the nurse's office. 

"Why is she so mean?"he said. Eun kyung went and laid down in the nurse's office. The nurse felt her rib cage. She put a bit of pressure on it.

"Ah!" Eun kyung said.

"See...I told you to not run no more. It'll put some pressure to your rib cages." she said.

"I'm sorry." Eun kyung said.

"It's okay but don't do it next time." she said. Eun kyung nodded. The nurse left and Eun kyung sat up on the bed. She rubs her ribs. 

"Why am I so deform?" She said. Moonsoo went into the nurse office. 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"yeah...It's your fault I have to run after you." she said. 

"My fault? Yah who's the one hurting other people's heart..." He said. 

"What? Heart?" she said.

"Yeh! You hurted my heart." he said. 

"Moonsoo ah...What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Just because I'm not myungsoo doesn't mean I get treated like this."He said. 

"I didn't know you feel that way." she said. 

"Well anyways...Come eat dinner at my house tomorrow after school..." he said.

"Why all of a sudden?" She asked.

"It's for our project. I just want to know what you like to eat and not eat. So better come Or I'll take you myself." He said.

"But..." She said.

"Nevermind I'll just take you. I don't trust you." he said. Moonsoo left the room.

"yah Moonsoo!" Eun kyung yelled. 

"Ah!" she said pressing her hand on her ribs. 

 


Hi Guys!!!!!!! Thanks for waiting I have just updated this chapter and I hope you enjoy this! Sorry for making you guys wait. OH! The picture of Kris and geun suk scandal thingy...You guys can check it out in the link below the pictures. I don't really know what to believe no more....But yeah I hope you guys enjoy thic ahpter again and Some more Gifs and picture for yah!!!! I'll up date more soon!

tumblr_m3sjv3Os1q1qa4uc1o1_500.gifd.o._hi.gif

tumblr_inline_mnstlvYGAj1qz4rgp.giftumblr_mibhwrZXyW1rk67kro1_250.gif

tumblr_mia13xdO8e1rtmbfio2_500.gif

tumblr_md8ttzCZrj1qfovq8o2_500.gif

fghrthth.jpg

aahhahhahhahah gotta love Daesung >_<