Sasaeng

Sasaeng

~Chapter 27~

Eun kyung checks her underwear and it was indeed soak in her menstrual liquids. She starts to whines.

"Ehhh....Why today?" she said. Eun kyung rolls up a load of tissue paper. Myungsoo stood outside the batheroom door waiting for her to someout. A few minutes went by.

"What's taking her so long?" Moonsoo said. He gets up and went to the restroom. He make his way down the stairs and spotted Myungsoo outside the women's room. Moonsoo gave Myungsoo the cold look and walk towards him.

"What are you doing here?" he said. 

"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo asks also.

"I'm here in a date with my girlfriend and you?" Moonsoo said. 

"Waiting for Eun kyung." he said. 

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from her. She's mine and not yours." Moonsoo said. Eun kyung wipes the bottom of her area trying to remove the stain. But it didn't help much. Eun kyung had no choice but to walk out with her hands behind her . She walks out and saw the brothers giving each other the cold look.

"Moonsoo let's go." she said and walks past him. Myungsoo grabs on her arms and took off his jacket. He wraps it around her waist. 

"I'm sorry." he said. Moonsoo pushes Myungsoo's hands away from her.

"Well nice seeing you here hyung we'll be leaving." he said. Moonsoo drags Eun kyung out of the cafe shop. They walk to the crowded streets. 

"Take that off." Moonsoo said. 

"What?" she asks.

"His jacket." Moonsoo said. Eun kyung nods no.

"no? huh...so you still have those feelings for Myungsoo do you?" Moonsoo said angerily. Eun kyung nods no and held onto his arms.

"Moonsoo it's a misunderstanding. I..." she said.

"Misunderstanding? take off the jacket." he said. 

"But..." she said. Eun kyung was too embarassed to tell him she's on her monthly but then she don't want to think that she still likes Myungsoo. Moonsoo grabs onto the jacket and pulls it off. Eun kyung twirl and Moonsoo saw the stain on her .

"Uh...what's this?" Moonsoo asks.

"I'm...on my monthly... that's why Myungsoo gave me his jacket." she said. Moonsoo let out a breath. He wraps the jacket back around her waist.

"I'm sorry." he said. Eun kyung felt embarassed now.Her cheeks were red. Moonsoo let out a cough. 

"AHEM...let's go get you something to change in." he said. He held her hand and went towards a shop. On the way they went pass a fansign. It was crowded and crazy too. Eun kyung tiptoed to see what's going on. 

"Uh...Exo oppas." she said. Eun kyung unexpectly went towards the fansign. Moonsoo follows her. 

"yah..Too much people. You'll get hurt." he said. Eun kyung looks at the fans's posters and signs. She covers and widen her eyes in shock."WTF???" she thought.

"Kill me Kris, for me Kris, me Kris?" She read the signs. Moonsoo heard her.

"What did you say?" he said. Eun kyung pionts at the posters and signs.

"UCkkk...erded fans.Let's go." he said. After the horrible date Eun kyung went back home and straight to her laptop. She went online for her daily research. 

"Reasons why exo is popular due to each and one of their unique charms...True." she said. She scrolls down for more info.

"What the ! Sasaeng fans Religion:Kristainity." she read. 

BVZSTRUCcAA2eYF.jpg

Exo's responce

BVaYCA2CcAAySVU.jpg:large

"Oh my gosh..."She said. 

Ring~Ring~Ring~

"Hello?" Eun kyung answers as she continues to read the articles. 

"Eun kyung can You come out please." he said.

"Myungsoo? why are you calling me at this time." she said.

"I came to get my jacket back..." he said. 

"ohhh..." she said. Eun kyung gets up from her deask and grabs onto the jacket. Luckily she washed it right when she got home. Eun kyung went outside and find Myungsoo waiting. Eun kyung hands him the jacket.

"Here." she said. Myungsoo grabs the jacket and gave a light smile and turns around.

"Wait." she said.Myungsoo turns back around.

"What?" he said.

"Thanks...for lending me the jacket." she said. Myungsoo nods his head.

"And one thing." she said.

"What is it?" he asks.

"Is it wrong for me to..." she paused. Myungsoo walks towards her.

"To what?" he asks as he comes in closer towards her. 

"Still..." she said. 

"Still?" he said. "Love you." she thought. 

"Nothing...Umm.. why did you call me today anyways?" she asks.Myungsoo took a step back.

"Uh. About that. I accidently press the wrong contact." he said.

"You sure. Or you're just lying to me." she said. 

"For some reason...your number was the first to pop in my head. That's why I called." he said.

"What?!" she said. 

"Well see you around. I guess." he said.

"Myungsoo you're so bipolar...the next minute you're sweet then you're an ." she said.

"I'm just confused..." he said. 

"About what? Why are you even confused?" she asks.

"I think...I have a bit of feelings for you." he whispers. Eun kyung couldn't get what's he's trying to say.

"What?" she said. 

"I have to go now." he said. Myungsoo walks off. Eun kyung stood outside confuse.

"Tish...Why bother..." she said. Eun kyung went back inside. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is SHORT i know. 

I am sick ATM...COUGH...COUGH...>_<

I'll update more often and make each chapter intresting.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and the previous chapters also.

UPVOTE~SUBSCRIBE~COMMENT~

 

myungsoo_y.giftumblr_ls8brdvIMt1qf45sz.giftumblr_mtsoawhRLA1swqnw7o1_400.gif   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu0VfEj3mrs8cC1Qb03qyI want you >_<