Phase 2: Meet again!

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

 

"Phew! Thank god he didn't chased after me. Eh? Where's Nichkhun?" Tiffany looked left and right, there was so sign of him.
 
"Babe, how much does a cone of ice cream cost?" Nichkhun's voice was heard through the earpiece.
 
"Dude, seriously? Where are you?!" Tiffany angrily asked.
 
"Oh. You took so long, I decided to head to a nearby cafe" he replied.
 
"You. Are. Too. Much." Tiffany said word by word.
 
"Chillax~ I'll always help you alright." Nichkhun laughed.
 
"Watch out. "Tiffany gave him a warning 
 
"Tiffany!" Taecyeon walked out.
 
"Yes? Is there anything wrong with the cupcakes?" Tiffany looked back and asked.
 
"Thanks for the delivery." He smiled.
 
"You should thank the person who helped you in the lucky draw instead!"
 
"But still, thanks!" He smiled again.
 
"No problem,  take it as meeting a friend!"
 
"Fany, ignore him already! Continue walking, don't look back!" Nichkhun said.
 
"I'll leave now, bye!" Tiffany exclaimed and continued to walk off.
 
 
The next day...
 
"It's already like,9 plus! He hasn't called to order any pastries..." Tiffany complained at Generation Bakery, that was Nichkhun's cousin's bakery.
 
"Maybe he's not in the mood for desserts? Maybe you didn't have any charm at all" Nichkhun winked.
 
Tiffany placed her whole head on the table," Sighhhhhhhhhhh, did we fail?"
 
"Nonono, think about it. If it was so easy, why would Yoona need a break up professional?" Nichkhun analysed.
 
"Sigh lets not talk about it. What about your problematic case you took up recently?" Tiffany changed the topic.
 
"Problematic? What problem? My customer said that she hasn't been calling him for a week now." Nichkhun smiled.
 
Tiffany applauded, " What did you do!!!"
 
"Simple. Firstly, divulge some of your secrets to her to make her feel like she holds a special position in your heart. Secondly, make her feel like a kid, and you're willing to take care of her and lastly, call her frequently and stop calling afterwards."
 
"You're really, really a pro in this huh." Tiffany said.
 
"Of course. And when she has finally confess to you, just disappear from her life."
 
"That's so mean!" Fany said.
 
"That's how the break up game is like, Tiffany.  By the way, why not you go to his house again?" 
 
"Again?" Tiffany asked. 
 
"Yoona said that he will be at home this few days to hand in his script by the deadline it is supposed to meet. She has also started to treat him coldly. This is an opportunity for you to get between them." Nichkhun adviced.
 
"Ne" Tiffany nodded.
 
She baked a few pastries and went to Taecyeon's house again. This time, she didn't wore her work dress. She wanted to treat Taecyeon like a friend.
 
"Dingdong!" The doorbell rang.
 
Taecyeon was once again, surprised at her presence.
 
"Hello! Generation bakery is closed early because the owner had an urgent meeting to attend to. I baked a few pastries, but it's so lonely to eat it alone! Wanna eat with me?" She raised her eyebrows up and down.
 
"Sorry, I'm going jogging right now."
 
"Oh." Taecyeon's sports attire explains it all. She chose the wrong time to execute her mission!
 
"Final resort!" Nichkhun's voice transmitted into her ears.
 
"But it's my birthday today, my family is in Singapore, and you're my first friend I've met besides my schoolmates and workmates, so..." Tiffany tried so hard to squeeze her tears out, but somehow, it looks like she was constipated.
 
"Your friends are all not free?" Taecyeon looked around.
 
"All busy. Couldn't remember." Tiffany used a solemn tone.
 
"Do you want to come in then?" Taecyeon offered. It seems like he understood that feeling.
 
"Can I?" Tiffany exclaimed.
 
"Sure! Come in." Taecyeon smiled.
 
"So. Hungryyyyyy" Tiffany placed the food on the table. 
 
Taecyeon remained silent and looked at Tiffany while she was eating. He looked at this ridiculous girl for a while then opened his mouth. 
 
" You... Aren't you eating...Feeling unwell?" Tiffany said.
 
"Nope" Taecyeon took a croissant.
 
"Eat this! It's my signature cupcake, it's called the pink champagne cupcake." Tiffany smiled and pointed to that cute roasted brown cupcake with ridiculously good looking pink topping.   
 
"Hey. Have we met before?" Taecyeon asked.
 
" What?I have no impression." Tiffany almost choked.
 
"Jjinja? Never mind then!" Taecyeon was sure he had seen her somewhere, someday. Since Tifdavg couldn't remember, he decided that there was no point asking.