Ever land!

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

 

Next two weeks at 8am sharp:
 
Everland was filled  with people. Tiffany used her phone to contact Nichkhun who was in Seoul.
 
"You really can't come? You know how scared I am for coaster rides. "Tiffany said while looking around for Taecyeon.
 
"I wish I could babe. But my new victim is kind of a hard one, my client finally got rid of her, but its my turn now..." Nichkhun said unwillingly in a sad tone
 
"Im not a babe. Anyway, I thought you were the number 1 breakup professional in the industry? Looks like you've met your match huh." Tiffany teased.
 
"Fany Fany Tiffany, you won't understand.
 
"What's wrong?" 
 
"You just won't understand..."  Nichkhun stopped.
 
At that point of time, Tiffany finally caught sight of Taecyeon.
 
"Fine fine we'll talk later, bye!" Tiffany then hurriedly hung up the call.
 
She groomed her hair, bought a box of popcorns, and walked towards Taecyeon.
 
She tried coughing to attract Taecyeon's attention, but he did not have any reaction.
 
"Do you want some?" Tiffany spoke louder.
 
Taecyeon got a shock, he didn't imagine he would see Tiffany in Everland.
 
"It's you?" Taecyeon asked.
 
"Do you want some or not?" She got annoyed.
 
"Thanks" Taecyeon went back to reality  and took the popcorn over.
 
"Are you alone?" Tiffany asked.
 
Taecyeon just stared at Tiffany. He just received a call from Yoona that she was unable to make it for the date, when he was about to accept the fact that he got ditched for a date, he met Tiffany. 
 
"You got ditched huh" Tiffany curiously asked.
 
Taecyeon nodded.
 
"Since we came and saw each other, lets go have fun!" Tiffany threw away the box of popcorns.
 
Taecyeon still continued to stare  at Tiffany, and it made her panicked. Tiffany didnt understand why he's always staring at her and not making a noise.
 
"Let's go!" Tiffany gathered a courage and pull his shirt.
 
"It's different." Taecyeon finally spoke.
 
"What's different? Isn't it just a boy and a girl having fun in an amusement park? Unless you didn't invite a girl" Tiffany said.
 
Taecyeon finally smiled.
 
"Hurry up! Lets go queue" Tiffany  said.  
 
"You really came alone?" Taecyeon asked.
 
"Yeah, can't I?" Tiffany drank water and asked.
 
"Oh" Taecyeon said.
 
"You want some snacks?" Tiffany asked.
 
As Tiffany was afraid of awkwardness, she bought a lot of snacks to fill in the blank conversation.
 
"I think you're always eating when I see you." Taecyeon said.
 
Tiffany laughed awkwardly.
 
"My girlfriend doesn't eat so much." Taecyeon said
 
"I know right, she's a singer." Tiffany took out the marshmallow and said.
 
"You know?" Taecyeon said.
 
"Know about what? I'm asking if your girlfriend is a singer or something similar. Tiffany realized  that she almost let the cat out of the bag.
 
"Well she is." Because he was always daydreaming, Taecyeon did not suspect a thing.
 
They sat the drop tower. When the carriage dropped, Tiffany grabbed onto her snacks like she was grabbing treasure. Taecyeon saw the green pale face of Tiffanh and could not help but laugh.
 
They then sat on the roller coaster. Tiffany couldn't grab on to her things and it fell all over her carriage and out of it. She wanted to scream, but she was so scared to do so.
 
 
After the roller coaster ride, Tiffany still had a pale face and broke into cold sweat.
 
"I caught this." Taecyeon tried his best to retrieve whatever he saw on the track and only caught an item.
 
"What's the use of catching a bottle of milk tea?" Tiffany said as she realised that she dropped her wallet as well.
 
"What else did you drop?" Taecyeon asked out of genuine concern.
 
"Nothing important, just my wallet." Tiffany said sarcastically.
 
"Could it be on the ground?" Taecyeon asked.
 
"Eeotteoke?" Tiffany was on the verge of tears, her university fees were inside.
 
"Mr and Ms, please get down from the carriage." The staff chased.
 
"Sorry, we lost a wallet." Taecyeon explained.
 
"Are you okay?" Taecyeon looked at Tiffany's worried face and asked.
 
"My wallet..." All Tiffany could think about was her wallet.
 
"They are already helping you to find it, don't worry too much." Taecyeon comforted her.
 
After a moment, the staff walked towards them.
 
"Sorry, we could not find it." 
 
Tiffany sat and cried at the nearby bench as the staff left. Taecyeon as usual, just stood on the ground, he did not know why a mere fun roller coaster ride could become like a punishment.
 
He then remembered that there were cameras near the coaster to take photos of the scared faces of the passengers. He went to buy one.
 
"A gift for you." Taecyeon handed it to Tiffany.
 
"Waaa! So ugly!" Tiffany said after she wiped away her tears and looked at the photo while Taecyeon just smiled.
 
"Ya! Why didn't you disagree?" Tiffany said angrily.
 
Taecyeon smiled even brighter.
 
"Hey, wanna continue playing?" Taecyeon took the initiative this time round. 
 
"I'm going to die without my wallet!" Tiffany said and her eyes were glistening, but at the same time, she was relieved Taecyeon was doing something to cheer her up, this means that she was a step closer to success. 
 
"Is there a lot of money?" Taecyeon bent down to ask, he always treat girls gently.
 
"'My university fees for the next term are all gone.." Tiffany said.
 
"I thought fees were supposed to be paid in the beginning o f the month?" He asked.
 
"Don't ask..." Tiffany was already annoyed.