Falling down the stairs.

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

 

"Hey, what's your profession?" Tiffany asked while eating.
 
"Movie producer." Taecyeon answered.
 
"Wow?" Tiffany gave a shocked look. But of course, she knew it beforehand.
 
Taecyeon nodded.
 
"Tiffany please hurry!" Nichkhun said in her ears.
 
"Excuse me, can I have a cup of coffee? " Tiffany suddenly said.
 
"Coming right up." Taecyeon answered.
 
When Taecyeon went to the kitchen, Tiffany went to the stairs. On the walls were photos of Taecyeon and Yoona.
 
"He really loves her."' Tiffany mumbled.
 
"You.. You're thinking of backing out aren't  you?" Nichkhun said. He knew Tiffany too well.
 
"No no no, Im going up to take a look. He has so many film equipments and films." Tiffany said.
 
"Fany ah, don't forget you'll roll down from the stairs." Nichkhun was worried and said.
 
"Don't worry! I'm holding the handles." Tiffany tried so hard to climb the stairs carefully.
 
"Tiffany, there's no coffee. Is tea alright?" Taecyeon said from the kitchen.
 
"Alright!"  Tiffany ignored whatever he said, she was only for using on climbing the stairs.
 
On the shelves, Tiffany saw a film she has been wanting all along.
 
"He actually has they Harry Potter DVD collection with bonus footage!" Tiffany squealed.
 
"Imitated." Nichkhun replied.
 
"Don't forget he's a movie producer." Tiffany said.
 
"Can't movie producers have imitated DVDs?" He rebutted.
 
Tiffany heard footsteps and turned around to head downstairs. Unfortunately. She rolled down.
 
"Ya!" She screamed.
 
"You fell down? Look at you, I told you not to go up! You know for yourself that you have a disability for stairs." Nichkhun panicked.
 
"Are you alright?" Taecyeon hurriedly put his cup of tea down and helped her up.
 
"I'm alright. Sorry, I heard the theater system playing, so I got curious and went up."
 
"It's okay." Taecyeon had never wanted to put the blame on her.
 
"I want to go to the washroom." Tears glistened in Tiffany's eyes.
 
"It's in the kitchen." Taecyeon pointed.
 
Once she was in the toilet, she complained to Nichkhun.
 
"It's so painful!!" Tiffany took a tissue and wiped her tears.
 
"Is your feet alright?" Nichkhun asked.
 
"I can walk." Tiffany said.
 
"Are you wiping your tears?" Taecyeon asked.
 
"No I'm wiping the mirror." Tiffany said sarcastically. 
 
"Stop wiping, its better if you walk out with tears. His heart will soften." Nichkhun said.
 
"I'm hurt and you are still thinking about that? You don't even care about me!" Tiffany said angrily.
 
"Have I not cared about you?" Nichkhun sounds like he was starting to angry.
 
At this moment, the atmosphere became stiff. Nobody spoke.
 
"Hey."
 
"What" Tiffany said impatiently
 
"Alright alright,you've been in his toilet for so long. He might think you're doing a big business." Nichkhun started speaking first.
 
"Disgusting." But Nichkhun's sentence made her laugh.
 
" Miss, your job is special. You can't take medical leave, show your professionalism" Nichkhun said.
 
"Alright alright" Tiffany walked out.
 
"Impossible, the designer said that this is the safest angle, you can't fall down that easily." Taecyeon analysed the stairs.
 
Taecyeon looked back and saw Tiffany with tears, he felt very bad.
 
"Do you need to see a doctor?" He asked worriedly.
 
"Nope.." Tiffany looked down and said.
 
"Really? Let me take a look." Taecyeon went forward.
 
"Really, it's alright. It's my fault actually, I have like a stairs disability." Tiffany said and was ashamed. 
 
"Is it a mental disorder? Did you see a doctor?" He asked and helped Tiffany to the living room.
 
"Don't you think I'm ridiculous?" Tiffany felt surprised. This is the first time somebody believed her besides Nichkhun.
 
"Why not? There's so many diseases and disorders. We can't know everything." He said and passed the tea to her.
 
"Thank you" Tiffany said.
 
"Are your really alright?"  Taecyeon asked.
 
"Really. It's fine! By the way, I saw the film you were playing just now. Can I know what movie it is?" Tiffany curiously asked.
 
"The Notebook. This movie is the favorite of the two people I love the most."
 
Tiffany looked at Taecyeon's worried filled face. Is it because of Yoona? Or his brother's disease? Tiffany did not know how to open .