25

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

 

 

"Taecyeon, you're back?"  Tiffany said as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Fany? What are you... You doing in my kitchen?" Taecyeon was taken aback.

"Oh, because...Nichkhun ditched me and went to date with Victoria, so I came to accompany Wooyoung."

Taecyeon nodded and acknowledged her.

"Aigoo, my food is burning!" She immediately ran back to the kitchen.

"What is burning?"  Taecyeon followed her.

"My porridge!" Tiffany said as she saved the remaining of her dish.

"What did you get?" Tiffany asked as she caught a glance of a plastic bag.

"I only went to bought bread from the nearby bakery." Taecyeon smiled.

"You'll get bored of eating bread." Tiffany then passed a bowl of porridge to Taecyeon and Wooyoung

"And it's heaty." Wooyoung added.

"Ya!" Taecyeon looked at Wooyoung, he didn't want to trouble Tiffany.

"It's true." Tiffany said.

"But you're our guest, I don't want to trouble you."

"You don't treat me as a friend? Don't forget that I'm your disciple." Tiffany said disappointedly.

"I don't mean it like that." Taecyeon realised what he said.

"Hyung, you'll hurt her heart like that. But Tiffany, the porridge is delicious!" Woo young smiled.

"Jjinja? Then eat more!"

"You should eat too." Taecyeon passed a bowl of porridge to Tiffany.

"Kamsahamnida." Tiffany smiled.


At this moment, Taecyeon's company called. They wanted Taecyeon to run an errand. After finishing breakfast, he hurriedly left.

"Fany chingu, I really like you, as a friend I mean!" Wooyoung said.

"Really? Me too, I feel that we have good chemistry!"

Woo young nodded. 


"What do you do daily?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"Hyung doesn't allow me to go out, even when I'm in Japan." Woo young said unhappily.

"He's protecting you, but not going out at all seems a bit too much."

"I know! Yoona won't allow Taecyeon to come to Japan too. I don't know what's so good about her, she doesn't know how to cook; she's dominant, why would Hyung fall in love with her?"

"Maybe she wanted taecyeon to solely belong to her?" Tiffany said it from yoona's perspective.

"that's why she's dominant. In this world, only me and Hyung are family, isn't family love also love?" Wooyoung said.

Tiffany acknowledged him. She completely agree, she did not like that expression Yoona gave when she was with her.

"let's change topic, I really dislike her" wooyoung said.

"You haven't told me what you do daily?" Tiffany continued.

"either browse the net or draw!" 
Wooyoung answered.

"I always like to draw my perfect world - a happy world with children singing, teenagers playing soccer, and adults chatting happily with the sun shining brightly." He continued.


When Tiffany left Taecyeon's place, she immediately went to the stationary shop and bought drawing materials before returning home.

"Fany, you finally returned! Where have you been?" Nichkhun anxiously asked.

"I went to buy stationary!" Tiffany replied.

"Fell again?" Nichkhun looked at the bruise on her leg, and said with 100% concern.

"Yeah." Tiffany nodded.

"I'll help you apply medicine." Nichkhun went to take the first aid kit.

"I should have followed you, I'm sorry!" Nichkhun said casually.

"It's alright. Hey, Where were you these two days?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"Settling Victoria's stuff." Nichkhun said.

"You still can't get rid of her? I see Nichkhun has finally met his match." Tiffany joked.

Nichkhun nodded.

"Maybe you should try and accept her? Bend the rules, she's a nice girl, she was my classmate once!" Tiffany told him.

"You really want me to accept her?" Nichkhun agitatedly said.

"I..." Tiffany didn't know what to say.

"What if I told you that I was in love with you, ever since when we were young...?" Nichkhun accidentally said and realised what he was getting himself into.

"Bo?" Tiffany was taken aback.

"It's true.  You are who I love; the girl on the pedestal, the fantasy the make-believe things that are actually true. You are what I love; the depth, the inside jokes, the best friend. You are when I love; a new history is being started with you. We are the young lovers our older selves will someday reminisce about. You are where I love: because I’d go anywhere, just to be with you. You are why I love: because before you, I didn’t truly understand what I was looking for. I know what I've said can either ruin our entire friendship or god knows what will happen, but since I'm at this step, I might as well say everything now." Nichkhun said. It was the first time Tiffany saw Nichkhun so flustered.

"I'm sorry." Tiffany said.

Nichkhun felt dejected. Over, it was all over.

"I understand." Nichkhun said.

"I'm not finished yet. I'm sorry for asking you to accept her. I'm sorry for keeping my feelings inside me all this time. I'm sorry for not showing you this." Tiffany said as she took her phone out and showed Nichkhun a photo.

It was a photo of her wish box, one of the notes were written as: I want to be with Nichkhun forever.

Nichkhun's face instantly brightened.

"It's alright now." Nichkhun pulled her into his arms and gently smiled.

"Ya! I can't breathe!" Tiffany said.

"Mianhe"  Nichkhun released her.

"We've been talking for so long. You must be hungry? Hold on I'll cook!" Tiffany said.

"You gently sit down, I'll cook a scrumptious meal for you." Nichkhun said.

"What rights do you have to demand you?"

"Because I'm your authentic boyfriend now." Nichkhun gave off a charismatic and confident vibe. 

"Why not we do it together? Let's go!" Tiffany laughed and said while her face was red.

"What rights do you have?"

"Because I'm your authentic girlfriend now." Tiffany hit him on the back.

"I really don't know what to do with you." Nichkhun laughed.

"Let's go!" Tiffany said as she dragged him to the kitchen to prepare their first-ever couple meal.