Untitled

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

 

At this moment, Tiffany's phone rang.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, where exactly are you?" Nichkhun said out loud after being connected.
 
"I'm at Jeju Island." Tiffany said with pride.
 
"Jeju island?! Without telling me? For what? Do you know I was so worried? Have you forgotten that you wanted me to wait for you outside the amusement park?" Nichkhun raged.
 
"Ah!! Mianhe, I lost my wallet so I had an excuse to stick to Taecyeon so I followed him to Jeju island..." Tiffany face palmed and said, she had forgotten then she had told Nichkhun to wait for her outside Everland to fetch her home way before the mission started.
 
"You have Taecyeon so you ditch me? Jjinja micheoseo? I'm coming to find you now, if not he'll devour you before you even know it. How can a girl just follow somebody to Jeju island just like that, it's dangerous you know?" Nichkhun scolded her.
 
"Mianhe, forgive me!!" Tiffany whined.
 
"Stop apologizing, just make it up to me later. Sigh, too bad that I'm your strongest dependence. Where are you now?" Nichkhun asked.
 
This place called the rainbow resort.
 
"Remember not to be in the same room as him, I'll fly over there now. You are now allowed to leave, understand?"
 
"Arrasso, I'll wait here, be careful of the cars and don't speed!" Tiffany said worriedly.
 
"Okay, I'll hang up now, don't leave!" Nichkhun emphasized again.
 
"Yes namjachingu." Tiffany because he was so naggy like a boyfriend.
 
"Hey." Nichkhun said.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Can you say that again, "namjachingu"? I like the sound of it." Nichkhun suddenly said.
 
Tiffany's face went red. 
 
"Too bad, good bye!" Tiffany said and hang up.
 
"Ya!" Nichkhun said. He didnt know whether to be happy or angry.
 
"Silly Nichkhun! Always acting like that." She said and went to find Taecyeon. 
 
"Taecyeon!"
 
"Hello?" Tiffany called and called but there was no response.
 
"Looking for your boyfriend?" Eunhyuk happened to walk past and asked.
 
"He's not my boyfriend but I'm looking for him"
 
"Still quarreling huh? He's at the garden behind the resort. Go and make up with him!" 
 
"Thanks!" Tiffany said and ran off.
 
In the garden:
 
"Ok Taecyeon where are you?" Tiffany screamed.
 
"Babo Taecyeon!" Tiffany continued.
 
"Enough?" Taecyeon suddenly appeared.
 
"I thought you were in trouble." Tiffany worriedly said.
 
"I am fine. I thought I said not to disrupt my thoughts?" Taecyeon asked.
 
"Oh you came to the garden for inspiration? Jjinja mianhe, I didn't know." Tiffany hurriedly apologized. 
 
"Never mind, just don't disturb me from now on." Taecyeon found her apologizing expression funny and smiled uncontrollably. 
 
"Ne, I'll go back then." Tiffany looked down and said.
 
"Ya..." Taecyeon suddenly said while Tiffany was walking away.
 
"Yeah?" Tiffany turned back and became happy that her mission was finally reaping its results.
 
"Nothing." Taecyeon awkwardly said.
 
"I'll get going then." She said disappointedly.