Jeju Island

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

 

Taecyeon has been wondering why there is a strange girl barging into his life. He has been rejecting her every single time and finally he didn't reject her this time round but instead, accepted her.
 
"Hey why not we go back to Seoul together?" Tiffany suddenly stood up and said.
 
"Don't think so, I'm not planning to return yet." Taecyeon said.
 
"Jjinja? Then where do you want to go?" Tiffany curiously asked.
 
"Jeju island to stay for a few days." Taecyeon answered.
 
"Jeju island?"
 
"Yeah, we'll meet again when we have the chance!" Taecyeon turned around and left the theme park.
 
"Ya! Wait for me! What about me?" Tiffany chased after him.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 Taecyeon felt that he had no responsibilities of taking care her, plus having ditched by Yoona made him moody. He only wants to go to Jeju island to find inspiration for his script, not to go and play.
 
"My wallet is missing, you are just going to leave me here?" Tiffany asked. She could actually call Nichkhun for help,but she wanted to make use of this opportunity to get closer to him.
 
"But..." Taecyeon was in a dilemma. Besides being with Yoona, he has always used to work solo. 
 
"I want to experience life there!" Tiffany said.
 
"You don't have to attend lessons?"  Taecyeon asked.
 
"My university fees are gone, I can't attend this term. Well take it that I'm just going to take a term break!" Tiffany said.
 
Taecyeon could only just nod.
 
Upon reaching Jeju island, Taecyeon stared at her.
 
"What's the matter?" Tiffany asked.
 
"I think we should make things clear." Taecyeon said because it was the first time a girl was clinging to him.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"I have 3 conditions." 
 
"What?" Tiffany laughed.
 
"You dropped your wallet, so I can pay for you this time round. But I want you to promise me these conditions. Number 1, don't expect me to follow your schedule and likings. I'm here to look for aspirations, you may not like the places that I'm going to. Number 2, do not disrupt my thoughts as I'm thinking. Number 3, please do not enter my room regardless of whatever reason, I need a large space of privacy." Taecyeon cleared his throat and said.
 
"Is that all" Tiffany nodded her head, she had never seen somebody else as naggy as Nichkhun.
 
"Yeah." Taecyeon said, he felt guilty but there was a need to express his thought. 
 
"Do you sleep ?" Tiffany asked.
 
"No..." Taecyeon said awkwardly.
 
"Dont worry, I will not even want to enter your room!"
 
"Do we not need to buy daily items?" Tiffany asked curiously.
 
"Okay, I want to take a look at that bookstore." Taecyeon did not even listen 
 
"Ya!" Tiffany looked at Taecyeon entering the bookstore.
 
When Taecyeon walked out of the bookstore, he didnt see Tiffany. He looked around and realised she was in a drugstore buying daily items.
 
"Taecyeon, do you like black or brown better?"
 
"Why did you walk away without saying anything?" Taecyeon felt that it was funny but angry at the same time.
 
"I did, but you ignored me and went into the bookstore." Tiffany pouted.
 
"Well you could have informed me." Taecyeon said.
 
"Alright I'll inform you next time, so black or brown?"
 
"Why are you buying these?" Taecyeon asked.
 
"Dude aren't you looking for a place to stay? Don't you need toothbrushes?" Tiffany explained.
 
"Black then, alright let's go."
 
"But..But I'm not done!l" Tiffany protested.
 
"You're really troublesome." Taecyeon shaked his head.
 
"Hurry up, the sky is going to be dark soon." Taecyeon then said coldly.