27

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

"Fany, are you feeling okay? I'll get the doctor." Taecyeon said.

"Okay." She nodded her head.

"Did I hurt Khun?" Tiffany thought to herself. 

It was obvious to anyone that any boyfriend would be uncomfortable if his girlfriend was to make another person fall in love with her. Any perfectly normal person would have insecurities. But yet,  Nichkhun still choose to let Tiffany carry out her mission, it was something commendable. 

Three days later, she got discharged.

"Daebak! I finally can come out!"

"You sound like a kid." Taecyeon laughed.

"Yah! Still laughing? I'm a patient." Tiffany said.

"You still remember that you're a patient? You were running all about ever since you got discharged." Taecyeon said seriously.

"Oh, is Wooyoung fine?" She asked curiously.

"As good as ever." Taecyeon smiled.

"Then let's hurry up and go back! I want to see him!"  She smiled.

"You wait for me here, I'll drive the car over." Taecyeon said.

Tiffany flashed the "ok" sign.

"Is this Miss Tiffany Hwang?" A male asked.

"Ye, you are…?" Tiffany looked at the guy in front of him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jo Seho, Yoona shi assistant."

"You're finding me regarding?" Tiffany asked curiously, it was the first time Yoona hadn't looked for her personally.

"She wants To meet you next Thursday for afternoon tea at 2pm, at SMCafe." He said.

"Why isn't she here personally?" Tiffany finally spilled out.

"It's inconvenient for her, you should know that. Please turn up that day." He finished speaking and left, giving Tiffany no chance to object.

"Mr Jo!" Tiffany shouted, but he had already drove off. Taecyeon's car happened to arrive at the same time.

"Get on." He said.

"Ye" She returned from a daze and said.

"Are you alright?"  He asked.

Tiffany nodded her head.

"Jjinja? You're acting weird?" He said.

"I'm really fine, just thinking about Nichkhun's mum." Tiffany covered up.

"Well, let's hope she'll recover soon."
Taecyeon said while Tiffany nodded.

The Next morning:

"Wooyoung! Look at what I got!" Tiffany knocked on their door the first thing in the morning.

"Fany? What's wrong?" Wooyoung ooened the door and asked.

"Look at that…" Tiffany pointed to the wall along the corridor.
 
"Daebak!" Wooyoung said in disbelief. The wall was colourful - there was a drawing of a happy world with children singing, teenagers playing soccer, and adults chatting happily with the sun shining brightly.

"Your wish came true." Tiffany smiled.

"How…?"

"I heard there was a new neighbour living upstairs who happens to be an artist." 

"Jjinja? That's so coincidental!" Wooyoung grinned.

"I know right? Maybe he felt that this building needs to be livened up." Tiffany said.

"Yeah!" Wooyoung smiled.

"Fany? What are you doing here so early in the morning? Come in." Taecyeon said while walking out of the kitchen.

"Making breakfast?" Tiffany asked curiously while looking at the kitchen.

"Yeap, cheesy toast, do you want some?" Taecyeon asked.

"Sure!" She smiled.

"Aigoo look at you, smiling for happily once food is mentioned." Taecyeon didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.

"Eating is a blessing." Tiffany said.

"My chingu is right!" Wooyoung sided her.

"You.." Taecyeon pointed at  Wooyoung.

It happened for consecutive days. There would be a new picture every day. Taecyeon was curious how the artist looked like. In order not to alarm Wooyoung, he waited until Wooyoung slept before walking out of the house.

He saw a girl's backview drawing. Despite the cold weather, the artist was still drawing, Taecyeon was impressed by the artist.

Taecyeon went closer step by step, when he walked closer, he was surprised to see Tiffany.

So the artist that Tiffany was talking about was actually herself. She was hopping here and there, holding the crayon and drawing on the wall, it made Taecyeon heart ached.

These few days, in order to make Wooyoung happy, she tried to overcome her stairs phobia, but still fell down every night.

Taecyeon, who wanted to unmask the artist, compromised.  Since Tiffany didn't want to admit that it was her who had been drawing, she must have her reasons.

Taecyeon went back home.

"Hyung, where have you been?" Taecyeon went home and the first thing he saw was Wooyoung in the living room.

"I just went out. Why are you awake?"

"You saw everything right?" Wooyoung asked.

"You knew?" Taecyeon was shocked.

"Hyung, Tiffany is a nice girl. You and I know that. Just let go and chase her!" Wooyoung said.

"Woo young, both of you know that I have a girlfriend."

"Hyung, stop lying to yourself. If Yoona still liked you, she would have given you a phone call when you weren't in town. She never once looked for you, let go hyung." Woo young said.


"It's late, turn in. You don't have to worry about Hyung."