Oh it's him!

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

 

The next day.
 
"These dresses will definitely attract him! A cute style with a bit of aegyo and I guarantee you will succeed!" Nichkhun threw a pile of dress to Tiffany.
 
"NICHKHUN ARE YOU MAD?" I'm not wearing this, it's so not me!" Tiffany threw back the pile of clothes to Nichkhun.
 
"Did Yoona ever realize that even if I complete the mission, he will still get hurt because I will leave him.  I bet she only came looking for us because she didn't want her reputation to be ruined." Tiffany continued.
 
"Then that's your problem, we are getting paid for a reason Fany. Hey, are there no clothes that you like?" Nichkhun sighed and said.
 
"Can I wear Tiffany style pleaseeeee?" Tiffany pouted and said.
 
"Fine, as long as you're happy" Nichkhun smiled.
 
Tiffany sighed.
"Don't you think I'm committing a sin? He sounds like a good person, I don't bear to hurt him." 
 
"You'll get used to it after a while, I had that same feeling for my first few cases as well.  Speaking of this, isn't that guy the guy that helped you to find your wallet?"
 
"Oh my god! That's him! No wonder he looked so familiar." Tiffany exclaimed. Is this retribution for him always bringing bad luck to her?
 
"He's a good guy then." Tiffany still said as he helped him to find her wallet.
 
"Good guy? You're calling him a good guy just by picking up your wallet? Who knows he might actually be a serial killer or a e?"  Nichkhun seductively smiled and said.
 
"The world's stupidest person award goes to.... NICHKHUN!" Tiffany mimicked the award show scene. 
 
"You...how could you.... How could you insult a friend for a stranger?!" Nichkhun jokingly said and act like his heart was broken.
 
Tiffany smacked Nichkhun's shoulders.
 
"Yes yes yes I'm the worst friend ever. Now would you want to have lunch with the worst friend ever?" Tiffany smiled and smacked Nichkhun's shoulders.
 
"Ka ja!" Nickhun nodded and pulled Tiffany out of the clothing store.
 
Meanwhile, Tiffany thought: So Taecyeon is that guy, oh god I'm not going to get unlucky from now on right...