Phase 1: Meet!

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

 

Tiffany stood in front of the door and took a heavy breath . Was she really going to do it?
 
"Tiffany,remember the rule" she told to herself and pressed the doorbell.
 
There was no response.
 
"Knock the door" Nichkhun said to Tiffany through their walkie talkie.
 
Tiffany placed her ear at the door, she could hear the sound of the piano.
 
"Knock the door" Nichkhun repeated his words  through the walkie talkie, causing Tiffany to jump. 
 
" Dont scare me!" Tiffany said. It was her second time using walkie talkies and she still could not get used to it.
 
"Nichkhun I'm scared, can we try some other method?" Tiffany pleaded.
 
"Babo I'm here if you're scared! Hurry up and knock the door!" Nichkhun commanded.
 
As soon as she mustered the courage and wanted to knock on the door, a man opened the door.
 
He was wearing a black long sleeved body fitting shirt with a pair of jeans. Damn he was fineeeee.
 
"Yes what's the matter?" Taecyeon asked.
 
"I..." Tiffany was stunned and her mind was blank, she didn't know how to continue.
 
"Talk about the cupcakes, then barge into his house! Now!" Nichkhun reminded her about the plan.
 
"Hello! I'm here to deliver the cupcakes!" Tiffany said.
 
" I didn't order any...." Taecyeon tried to said.
 
"Fany, change the topic!" Nichkhub said.
 
"Oh my god!" Tiffany shouted , scaring Taecyeon.
 
"What's the matter?" Taecyeon asked.
 
"There's... There's a cockroach!" Tiffany pointed in a random direction and panicked.
 
"Hold on." Taecyeon went back to grab a pesticide and sprayed it in Tiffany's direction. 
 
"You better finish your cupcakes, I've been told to ensure that it's finished." Tiffany explained.
 
"But miss, I really didn't order any cupcakes."
 
"These cupcakes are a consolation prize for a lucky draw you signed up for." Tiffany showed him a fake lucky draw slip with his details. Luckily she had a back up plan.
 
"Our..." Tiffany forgotten her lines. 
 
"Generation Bakery" Nichkhun reminded her.
 
"Generation Bakery told me to come to this address!" Tiffany exclaimed.
 
"But I don't think I've  signed up for any lucky draw..." Taecyeon said.
 
"Then... Somebody else must have signed up for you then, maybe your girlfriend!" Tiffany played the girlfriend card.
 
"Well, maybe." Taecyeon said. 
 
"No wonder she was so distant nowadays. She tried to give me a surprise." He thought.
 
"So finish it! I'll have to clean it up after you finish eating. Boss's orders." Tiffany instructed.
 
While Taecyeon was eating, Tiffany tried to initiate a conversation.
 
"Are you a movie producer?" Tiffany asked.
 
"Yeah, how did you know?!" Taecyeon was shocked.
 
"From the film decorations all around the house and the vibes you gave me." Tiffany explained.
 
"That's the way!" Nichkhun chuckled.
 
"Don't laugh!" Tiffany spoke softly.
 
"Wow that's... incredible, I thought you were psychic." Taecyeon commented.
 
"Actually, I am psychic..." Tiffany said in a serious tone.
 
"Sure sure" Taecyeon laughed.
 
" I'm serious, let me work my magic." Tiffany smiled.
 
"Don't screw this up fany" Nichkhun said.
 
"Thanks for the encouragement!" Tiffany said in a sarcastic soft voice.
 
She touched a photo frame that had Taecyeon's portrait in it and pretended to be in a trance.
 
"Got it. It seems that your favorite colour is black, you were born in 1988, your only kin left is a sick brother that isn't in this country is it?" Tiffany asked him.
 
Taecyeon literally had his mouth wife open.
 
"Wha-what the... How did you know?" Taecyeon asked. Everything Tiffany said  was spot on.
 
"I told you I'm a psychic!" Tiffany showed a peace sign.
 
Taecyeon was too shocked to react, he felt exposed.
 
"Alright stop being spooked out! What's your name?" Tiffany asked.
 
"Taecyeon, and yours?" 
 
"My name is Tiffany, just call me Fany! Well I guess that there's nothing much for me to do here anymore, so I'll get going!" Tiffany said as she stood up.
 
"Oh, here's our bakery's name card, feel free to call us for cupcakes!!" She exited the house and ran off before Taecyeon could even say anything.