A New Mission.

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

 

Tiffany spent 2-3 days peacefully until her boss urgently called her back.
 
"I just want a week to rest, is that so hard? What's the matter now?" Tiffany said.
 
"Not sure either, I heard that there's a big case for you." Nichkhun explained.
 
"Jjinja? But I'm a newbie, I just handled one case! And I failed!" Tiffany protested. She did not want to have a big responsibility. 
 
"Well, the guest picked you personally. We can't change her mind  even if we want to!" Nichkhun said and laughed.
 
"Are you implying that I really ? Yah!" Tiffany gave Nichkhun a mini punch.
 
"Alright, enough with the jokes! But she really specified you. I think you know her, Im Yoona?" Nichkhun smiled and said.
 
"Jjinja?! THE Im Yoona? The one in girl's generation?"Tiffany asked in disbelief and Nichkhun nodded his head.
 
"Why would she need help in breaking up? That's weird. " Tiffany asked.
 
"I don't know either... Maybe he's too clingy? What I know is the reward she's going to give you can pay your father's debt, which means that after this case, you  won't have to work anymore." Nichkhun explained, he knew she didn't like being a break up professional.
 
"Jjinja?" She flashed a smile.
 
"Jjinja. She'll pay for all the expenses"
 
At this moment, the door opened.
 
"Yoona shi, this way" JYP ushered him.  Park Jin young, was their boss, but he prefers to being called JYP. Anyone who called him Jin-young will get fired immediately.
 
"Is this the girl I picked?" A cute yet feminine voice was heard.
 
"Yes,yes she is" JYP smiled.
 
"She's better than I thought she would be" Yoona laughed.
 
"Annyeonghaeseyo, I am Tiffany, you can call me Tiffany" she introduced herself. Yoona was probably the prettiest person she had ever seen.
 
"Hello, these are my boyfriend's details. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions" Yoona handed over an envelope to her. 
 
She opened the file and browsed through the details. Somehow, he seemed so familar, but she didn't know who he was.
 
"He's called Ok Taecyeon, he is a movie producer, and has a brother. But his brother has a disease and is living in Hongkong." Yoona said.
 
"Then why did you break up with him?" Tiffany blurted out before she knew she did.
 
"Fany." JYP said. Rule number one of this job is to never question the employee.
 
"It's alright, I broke up with him because I want a guy who devotes all his time to me." Yoona said.
 
"How absurd? Why is she jealous of his sister? She's sick right? Isn't that normal...?" Tiffany wondered. She hadn't expected Yoona to be that selfish. 
 
"He isn't able to do that anymore." Yoona said.
 
"We understand." JYP said.
 
"So I hope you can settle him quickly?" Yoona asked?
 
"We will, you can count on us!" JYP said.
 
"Thank you, I have to leave for a photoshoot now!" Yoona said while JYP offered her a ride.