16

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

At the restaurant:

"You're back? Have you seen her brother and his girlfriend?" Taecyeon asked.

"Brother?" Taecyeon asked.

"My brother and his girlfriend came here for a vacation" Tiffany explained.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Oh right! Can you give me advices on scriptwriting? My script sounds ahit weird.'

'I have to focus on my own work." Taecyeon rejected her.

"I can help you!" Tiffany said.

"No need, you should go and rest." Taecyeon said.

"Okay then" Tiffany said disappointedly and left.

"Taecyeon, you really don't understand your girlfriend's heart. She wants to share troubles with you." Eunhyuk interrupted.
 
"Sorry but she's not my girlfriend." Taecyeon laughed and tried to correct everyone's minds.

"Y'all don't have to break up just because of a quarrel, she has already compromised for you, you should compromised for her too." Eunhyuk said.

"You've misunderstood." Taecyeon said.

"Yeobo! Are you okay?" Eunhyuk saw his wife dropping a glass bowl and rushed to help her, without listening to what Taecyeon was saying.

At the garden:

"Ffany." 

"Victoria? You came to appreciate the garden too?" Tiffany asked.

"Have you forgotten who I am Ffany?" Victoria raised up a rose keychain and smirked.

"How...?" Tiffany asked and gasped. She had a friend in college, they were the best of friends. However, because her dad has overseas opportunities, she left the country. The rose keychain was a representation of her friendship.

"How I don't look like what I am now? How I'm called Victoria and not Songqian now right?" Victoria asked.

Tiffany nodded, still in shocked.

"Victoria is my english name. I figured it will be easier for people to remember me in America! After my dad had finished settling his overseas business, we returned. I couldn't find any of our college friends because they changed their number. I met a boyfriend, and because bad stuff happened, I got into an accident and broke my nose. I decided to undergo cosmetic surgery while having medical surgery and sooooo this is the new me! Tada~" Victoria said. 

"Mianhe, I didn't know you were back!" Tears welled up in Tiffany's eyes and Tiffany moved forward to hug her.

"It's alright! Oh ya, Nichkhun... he isn't your brother right?" Victoria asked.

"I'm his childhood friend." Tiffany said truthfully.

"You know how much he likes you? And do you know how much I like him?" Victoria said.

Tiffany burst out laughing.

"Impossible! Honestly speaking, do you know his profession?" Tiffany asked.

"I know, I don't mind. I like him." Victoria said.

"But he..." Victoria continued.

"Ffany. Lets go back." Nichkhun popped out of nowhere  and dragged her back.

"Ya! It's painful!" Tiffany said.

"Don't speak to her." Nichkhun said.

"She's my childhood friend." Tiffany said.

"Jjinja? But still, don't talk to her." Nichkhun was taken aback, but he stuck to his words.

"Why?"

"Please don't ask. Just please." Nichkhun said.

"Are you..." Before Tiffany could finish his sentence, he pulled her body towards him and hugged her.

"Yes, whatever you ask me, my answer is yes? Please don't say anything alright?" Nichkhun said.

Tiffany nodded. From young till now, Nichkhun had never said anything like this. When he hugged her, she could listen to the sound of her heartbeat. She was confused. After all these years, did she actually still have feelings for him? But Victoria...

After Nichkhun went to bed, she thought and thought, and came to a conclusion.

"I'm in love with you, but I can't love you. She mumbled to herself before going to bed. 

The next day:

"Taecyeon!! Good morning!" Tiffany smiled.

"Good morning Tiffany, have you seen my Nichkhun?" Victoria asked.

"He's still sleeping." Tiffany replied.

"You still remember what I said yesterday right? Tiffany, I can't live without him." Victoria whispered.

Tiffany just nodded. She didn't really understand what Victoria meant yesterday. Did she wanted Tiffany to back off?

"Since your brother is here, you can go back to Seoul now."

"I don't want to! I am going to stay here and learn scriptwriting from you!" Tiffany had no idea why she said that. Perhaps she wanted to stay distant from Nichkhun. After all, Victoria was once her best friend.