Continued

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

 

The phone rang suddenly.
 
"Yoona?" Taecyeon ran to the table to pick up the phone.
 
"Oh Wooyoung, how's your body?  Are you alright? Do you need me to fly there?" He asked.
 
Tiffany eavesdropped.
 
"Really? If you need Hyung to help you then just say it okay? I will fly to Hongkong to help you." Taecyeon said.
 
As soon as Taecyeon hung up, Tiffany hurriedly shifted her chair back to its original position.
 
"Sorry for the delay." Taecyeon said and bow down.
 
"It's okay! Is your brother fine?" Tiffany asked curiously, although she already knew the answer.
 
"How did you know I have a brother?" Taecyeon was surprised.
 
"Oh you really have a brother? How is he?" Tiffany acted surprised. She dug her own grave.
 
"He has Banal Syndrome." Taecyeon was taken aback. He had never knew that someone else besides him would be concerned about his brother.
 
"Is it serious? Will he die?" Tiffany asked straightforwardly. 
 
"If he doesn't have an attack, then no. But it is very hard to cure as well. It also leaves his legs paralyzed and difficulty in breathing. He cannot attend school normally." Taecyeon explained.
 
"That's sad." Tiffany spoke from her heart.
 
When she saw Taecyeon being solemn, she could only change the topic.
 
"Do you like to go to theme parks?"
 
"Haven't being there in a long time." Taecyeon said while remembering the past. Tiffany wanted to bring back the past and make it happen between herself and Taecyeon again.
 
Taecyeon was confused as well. While Yoona was being cold towards him, there was another girl trying continuously to let him remember the past. He didn't had time for this. He had to submit his scipt soon, he had to take care of his sister, Yoona had been treating him like a stranger, he didn't want to look at his current relationship status.
 
"I've been wanting to go to Everland, but I didn't have time.  Why not we go together this Friday?" Tiffany gathered lots of courage to say this sentence. She had never taken the initiative to ask someone out, furthermore, this was a mission. 
 
"Don't think I can, I still have a script to do." Taecyeon walked to his office area. Everland was his first date with Yoona.
 
Tiffany felt so disappointed and her face was like a tomato. She was so ashamed that she was rejected. She don't think she was disappointed because she got rejected for a date , but because her mission was going to fail and she had no idea how to face Nichkhun. Nichkhun will so much.  
 
As a Break Up Professional, she should have persevered and tried to postpone the date. However, she didn't dare to speak out. 
 
"I'll go by myself then" she forced a smile.
 
After leaving Taecyeon's house,  Tiffany noticed the pink car near his house. She realized that the person inside the car was Yoona.
 
"Get on!" Yoona wind down the window and said.
 
"How's the mission going?" Yoona waited for Tiffany to get into her car and then asked the question.
 
"He rejected the date at Everland." 
 
"Everland is indeed a wonderful place." Yoona smiled.
 
"It should be because he is rushing his script. I'll ask him out after that, and then I won't appear. You can just meet him after that." Yoona suggested.
 
Tiffany nodded head.
 
"He misses you a lot." Tiffany continued.
 
"How did you know?" Tiffany stopped smiling.
 
"From the expression of his eyes." 
 
"Where do you live? I'll send you home." Yoona changed the subject.
 
"You don't want to see him?" Tiffany changed it back.
 
"Nope, I'm staying strong on my decision. Where do you stay?" Yoona said.
 
"It's alright actually. My friend is picking me up. Let me know the details of the date." Tiffany forced a smile and got out of the car.
 
After the car was out of sight, she shed a tear. She felt so sorry to Taecyeon for having to deal with this. She didnt like the feeling of having to be abandoned by the loved one. Furthermore, she has to worsen that feeling in the future by succeeding in her mission. She started to cry. 
 
Tiffany dialed Nichkhun's number.
 
"Hello? Can we talk?" Tiffany said.
 
"Sure, I'll pick you up now. Where are you?" Nichkhun said, he knew that something was wrong from Tiffany's tone. He knew her too well.
 
"Near Taecyeon's house. I'll wait for you"