The chat

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)

 

"Fany? Are you alright?" Nichkhun looked at the zoned out Tiffany.
 
"Yeah, I just don't understand why." Tiffany said.
 
"Why what?" Nichkhun was so confused.
 
"Why break up with someone that cares for their family? I thought she was a goddess. Turns out she's the worst." Tiffany complained.
 
"Fany ah, remember our rule: never to be bias to our customers. Be impartial, your only job is to make him initiate the break up with Yoona." Nichkhun reminded her.
 
"Are you like that?" Tiffany asked.
 
"Like what?" 
 
"Someone who will not want a family orientated person." Tiffany said.
 
"I don't mind either actually, as long as I love the person, I won't mind even she cares about her family too much. As long as we are in love, it's fine." Nichkhun said and smiled.
 
"That's good" Tiffany smiled back.
 
"Are you hinting me?" Nickhun said, giving a cheeky smile.
 
"Nooooo!" Tiffany protested.
 
"Anything you say! Don't worry about the mission, I'll help you out alright?" Nichkhun said and Tiffany nodded.
 
Tiffany knew that Nichkhun was the best person she could ever had in her life. They were very close childhood friends, everyone thought that they were a couple and expected to be one. However, when Nichkhun started to have girlfriends, everyone was disappointed. 
 
Tiffany's phone rang.
 
"Tiffany, this is Yoona. I need to speak to you privately." 
 
Hence, Yoona and Tiffany met at a nearby restaurant.
 
"Taecyeon will like you." Yoona said.
 
"What?" Tiffany said. She couldn't believe how Yoona completely got rid of her feelings towards her boyfriend just like that. 
 
"Taecyeon will like a straightforward girl like you." Yoona explained.
 
"Actually, why do you want to break up with him? I can sense that you don't hate him." Tiffany asked.
 
"I don't hate him, he's my good friend. But I don't love him either. Besides, I want a man that I can depend on whenever I want to, not a man that is is Hongkong when I need him."
 
"But it's just a family responsibility." Tiffany rebutted.
 
"He was a burden to Taecyeon, he became a burden to me." Yoona said.
 
"Oh." Tiffany nodded. She didn't like Yoona.
 
"When I was with him, he was still an intern, trying to make a breakthrough. Hence I will always go to the movies with him for him to gain knowledge." Yoona said, her eyes look as though she had found happiness.
 
"Then, I would always bake for him whenever he was stressed." 
 
"That's good, baking is my forte." Tiffany added.
 
"Of course, we spent so many good times together. However, I realized that my days were forever repeating. You understand?" Yoona said.
 
"Yes" Tiffany replied, she only had 6 words to describe her: she was just tired of Taecyeon.
 
"So I'll depend on you to do your job well. Feel free to contact me!" Yoona said and left after Tiffany nodded in reply.
 
Tiffany heaved a sigh. 
 
"I guess it's time for break up phase 1 again."